- Ben can really do no wrong. His latest Languedoc blending masterclass is vegan, organic AND bio-dynamic... making this ruby red gem just as heavenly as the Angels that made it possible.
- While the beautifully concentrated, vibrant red fruit flavor of Carignan dances on your tastebuds, your mouth will be wrapped in a plush, velveteen texture. Add smoky, sultry Syrah to the mix and you've got a finish to savor with every sip.
- Ben works super hard to find the fruit for this wine. And based on the previous vintages, it won't last! Try it while you can with some herby, French-style sausages and mustard and don't be surprised if you come back for another bottle.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Ben’s ripe and sophisticated Minervois is the effortlessly-exquisite French red you need to experience for yourself!
You can find wines at this level at fancy brasseries in Paris (or bouchons in Lyon) – but your support for Ben lets you get your hands on this scrumptious red for less than double digits.
Ben’s a tenured, self-made winemaker who followed his passion to master the art of making scrumptious wines. You’ve made this vigneron’s dreams come true – time to drink in your reward.
Ben’s Minervois Plus is that perfectly-polished red you want to have on hand at all times – with flickers of cherry and red fruit flavors followed by a smooth, round finish.
Harvested from the hills of Black Mountain in France’s Minervois region, Ben fermented your Reserve in concrete tanks to lock in flavor – then barrel-aged your red for an oh-so-smooth finish.
Open this red and let it breathe 1-2 hours before preparing a hearty dinner, like beef bourguignon or minestrone with some crusty bread. Mon Dieu!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- A rich Syrah blend with a big dollop of Grenache and drop of Mourvedre – that's what makes it a classic French red! It's juicy and fun, like catching blackberries on your tongue.
- With your support, Ben harvested old vine grapes along the ridges of Roussillon – halfway between the coast and the Spanish border. It's top-shelf fruit. Anyone else in the world would pay double!
- To make the most of this blend, Ben recommends decanting it for 1-2 hours before drinking – give this wine a little time to breathe, and oof. C'est fantastique.