This Grenache floods your mouth with intense, juicy, red berry flavors, then its alluring subtle smokiness pulls you in for more.
Franck used fruit from the cool climate of Montsant which neighbors one of the most expensive wine regions in Spain – so you get all the rich, complex juiciness, without the nose-bleed prices.
Tuck into this sassy, juice-bomb with a plate of wafer-thin Iberico ham and a small dish of almonds. It’s a Mediterranean combo guaranteed to make you weak at the knees.
Matt traded one world-famous red for another, leaving his beloved Napa to make a robust red wine from Montsant – a Spanish wine region two hours south of Barcelona.
It’s a bright red wine – full of bold flavors like cherries and plums – and for Matt, “the chance to make a Spanish Garnacha is a dream,” says Parish. “Garnacha, or Grenache, is at the beating heart of numerous top-notch wines – as iconic as Napa Cabernet!”
YOU gave him the plane ticket, the access to 35-year-old vines and the freedom to make the powerful Spanish red he's always loved. That's why it's exclusively yours! But ándale... just a few cases exist.
- Ribera del Duero (prounouced ree-BEAR-ah del DWEAR-oh) is a hidden gem in the world of Spanish winemaking. It's where those in the know shop for their wines.
- This is the perfect red wine if you love rich and intense fruit flavors. And the finish? Wheewww. So round and soft.
- One of Carlos' contacts tipped him off about an amazing Spanish vineyard... and with the help of Angel funding he snapped it up - that's why this supple and smooth red is allll yours.
If you enjoy Tempranillo, wait 'til you get a taste of this delectable Crianza (a.k.a., Tempranillo that's been aged a year in oak and a year in the bottle)... the rich red fruits, peppery spice and big, luxurious finish will leave your taste buds wanting more.
With Angel funding, Antonio harvested grapes from one of Spain's most prestigious wine regions, right on the banks of the Duero river. The stoney river soil make the vines work twice as hard, growing grapes with robust flavor.
Your scrumptious red is perfect for savory dishes like juicy rack of lamb with freshly-cracked pepper. (Don’t forget to let it breathe for a bit before sipping.) ¡Salud!
This gorgeous, ruby-colored wine's loaded with bright red fruits, toasted vanilla and cheek-warming spices. You'll love the silky, seductive finish – thanks to a few months of oak aging.
This is what's called a de-classified wine – insanely good stuff meant for a world-famous Spanish appellation, but for some small technicality it couldn't be included on the label. But Angels know it's what's inside the bottle that counts!
- ....that also means that Carlos could make your delicious red for a crazy price that only comes along once in a century. You have to seize these opportunities when they come along!
- This red just won Double Gold Best of Class at the 2018 New Orleans International Wine Awards. You're funding a scrumptious, award-winning wine!
- This is quite possibly the tastiest Rioja you'll ever find. Why? Because Carlos has access to the best grapes in Spain... and the patience to spend over five years finessing their best flavors.
- To call Rioja a 'Reserva,' you have to age the wine for two years – minimum. Carlos aged your exclusive Spanish red in oak casks for 18 months – and let the wine rest another FIVE YEARS in barrel before sharing it with you!
- If you enjoy the soft spices and toasted flavors that come from oak aging, you'll love this mouth-filling red. Those oak flavors are a signature of the region – and Carlos red is the perfect example of how a Rioja should taste.
Your former Winemaker of the Year’s brought you a decadent, old-vine red full of flavors like summer-ripe berries, rich cherries and exotic spices.
With Angel funding, Franck was able to harvest grapes from Spain's most underrated region... making it yours for an absolute steal!
If you love a rich Mourvedre, sumptuous Syrah or a classic Châteauneuf-du-Pape, you will be a huge fan of this perfectly polished Spanish red.