- Rich, ripe and silky smooth – this Cabernet has it all! Jen’s Rebel Cabernet Sauvignon is loaded with lavish deep, dark fruity flavors like decadent, luscious blackberry, with an extra touch of barrel-aged elegance that will keep you coming back for more.
- Thanks to steadfast Angel support, Jen’s bringing this Angel-favorite back for yet another dazzling vintage, sourcing only the ripest, most flavorful fruit from three first-class Victoria vineyards (including her own family vineyard in Rutherglen).
- Jen declares, “Starting off with great fruit is the first step in making a great wine!” You helped her snag some of the finest fruit Down Under, now the wine is all yours to enjoy. Grab a bottle and taste this unforgettable Cab that’s all thanks to YOU!
- Ken’s elegant, silky-smooth Napa Cab courses with luxuriously rich dark fruit flavors of black cherry and ripe, juicy blackberry with a touch of toasty oak and a long, velvety finish that lasts and lasts.
- Your support gave this founding father of Napa Cab inside access to pristine Cabernet Sauvignon from a single vineyard set in the hills of southeastern Napa Valley. Ken masterfully blended this prized Cab with just a touch of Merlot from the same vineyard for an extra layer of structure and elegance.
- Bust out this high-end Napa Cab for your next special occasion or let it age and take on a few more refined, complex flavors. At unbeatable Angel-exclusive prices, you can even grab a few bottles and taste how the flavors change and develop over time.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Sam’s single-vineyard Cab is a beautifully balanced Aussie red boasting a bounty of intensely savory dark fruit, elegantly framed with just a touch of oaky spice.
- The Gentle Annie Vineyard is set in the heart of Central Victoria, where dry conditions make the vines struggle, giving Sam a low-yielding crop of small berries packed full of extra concentrated flavors.
- Sam has called this wine “a stylish and sophisticated, full-bodied red that also has a delightful freshness to it. Very classy stuff!” Thirsty yet?
- Camille’s Napa Cab is gloriously rich and elegant, rounded with a bounty of delectably dark fruit flavors and refined with her singular finesse. It doesn’t get much more decadent than this.
- Before she came to Angels, Camille was the mastermind behind cult Napa Cabs that went for $150+ a bottle. She’s still sourcing top-tier fruit from exclusive Napa vineyards and using first-class French oak aging to make lavish, legendary Cabs – but now they’re just for you!
- A sophisticated Cab like this deserves to be sipped alongside a rich, slow-cooked meal or a premium cut of steak. Bon appetit!
- Stephen brings you this classic California Cabernet with a delicious dive into dark berries and cherries leading into a long, complex finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, your 3-time Winemaker of the Year was able to personally select a single estate vineyard in Lodi with the best grapes possible for bringing out this Cabernet’s fullest colors and flavors – just for you!
- This luscious red can easily hold its own against other California Cabernets, at a value hard (impossible?) to beat. Stephen plans to sip it with a grilled bone-in rib-eye on the side – he suggests you do the same!
This stellar single-vineyard red proves the power of Coombsville Cabernet with downright decadent flavors of deep, dark fruit and a smooth, otherworldly elegance.
With Ted’s connections to small farmers in Coombsville, he’s able to source some of the most top-notch fruit in the valley for this small-production red, that he then ages for 20 months in French and American oak barrels.
If you ever find yourself in downtown Napa, just a stone’s throw from the Coombsville region, Ted says you absolutely have to try this decadent Cab with a juicy burger from the wine bar and restaurant Compline. “It's the best in town!” he says.
This single-vineyard Alexander Valley Cabernet is classically powerful and utterly irresistible - harvested from the Warnecke family's beautiful heirloom estate.
From 45-year-old dry-farmed vines (some of the ranch's original plantings!) this decadent Cabernet was aged for 29 months in French and Hungarian oak barrels to really show off its natural beauty and richness.
For best pairing results, Alice recommends sitting this regal red next to perfectly braised top sirloin or juicy BBQ ribs slathered with sweet sauce.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This powerhouse Paso Cab is loaded with deep, dark fruit flavors from juicy plum to ripe, luscious blueberry. Richard added an extra touch of delicate smoothness to balance out the bold fruit here, by aging it in expensive French oak barrels.
- Thanks to Angels, Richard got to return to the revered Giacone Vineyard, tucked away in a little corner of Paso Robles where the conditions are picture-perfect for growing mind-blowing Cabernet.
- Richard only sources enough fruit to make a small batch of this luxurious red each year and Angels scoop it up in a flash. Grab a bottle and don’t miss out!
- Father-son team Stephen and Jamie have truly outdone themeselves with this latest vintage of their Angel-favorite Cabernet. It's a rich, regal powerhouse loaded with sumptuous ripe fruit flavors and a silky-smooth finish that's so soft and luxurious it's no wonder this red is an all-out Angel classic.
- This is one of Angels' most beloved and sought-after Cabernets of all time. Tens of thousands of Angels have tasted Stephen's deeply decadent red and each year it sells out in the blink of an eye.
- Slather some homemade chimichurri over a sizzling, char-grilled strip steak and sip the night away with this heavenly, mouthfilling Cab – be sure to save some fries for mopping up those rich, delicious juices too.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- With such elegant, bold and mind-blowing dark berry flavors – not to mention an exquisite velvety smoothness – it’s easy to see why this is one of the most popular Angel-funded Cabs of all time.
- Your funding helped this 3-time Winemaker of the Year pull out all the stops yet again for the 7th vintage of this classic Cab with an impeccable blending of Lodi Cab with first-class fruit from Stephen’s own Calaveras estate.
- Stephen even aged this luscious red in French and American oak barrels for an extra splash of richness and complexity. One sip and you’ll know why Angels have rated every single vintage over 90%.