- Your fan-favorite, full-powered Pinot Noir from the "Napa Valley of the South." Just shy of L.A., Sta. Rita is famous for its gorgeous cool climate wines that sell for $30+ a bottle.
- Matt made a voluptuous Pinot, harvesting premium fruit from two celebrity vineyards and aging the juice in seasoned French oak barrels – for a full year!
- This is a top-shelf wine that YOU fund from scratch – be proud. One of California's most expensive wines is yours for a bargain!
- Perfectly balanced, classic and complex, Derek’s deeply delicious red drips with deep, dark fruit flavors and a swirl of spice all elegantly wrapped up in a silky-smooth mouthfeel and a full, long, lingering finish.
- When it comes to Pinot Noir, Derek says, “the quality of the grapes is of the utmost importance as it is such a transparent variety.” So with your help, he sourced grapes from a single vineyard deep in the coolest corner of Anderson Valley just 10 miles from the Pacific Ocean, where the conditions are picture-perfect for otherworldly Pinot.
- Wines from these grapes usually sell for north of $40 a bottle, but for helping Derek get his hands on some of the best Pinot around, you get this refined red for a fraction of that!
- Thanks to Angel support, Gerd masterfully took one of Germany's greatest red grapes and brought it to a whole new level of elegance. Lush, vibrant and packed with fresh, mouthwatering berry flavors, plus a subtle touch of spice, this is cool-climate Pinot Noirs at its most impeccable.
- Gerd’s home region of Pfalz is picture perfect for growing pristine Pinot, with its terraced vineyards and long ripening season. Using carefully hand-picked grapes, Gerd coaxed out layer after layer of irresistible flavor as only he can, then topped it off by giving this red delight a full year of barrel aging.
- Your funding helped Gerd pack every possible nuance of delicate fruit into this Pinot – all he asks is that you give it a moment to breathe after opening so that every inch of this red’s flavors can shine through. Trust him, you’ll notice the difference.
- Dark and dreamy Pinot Noir doused in fresh fruit flavors like the first bite of a full, ripe cherry. This red is sleek and smooth with an oaky backbone that lets the fruit shine through on a long, luxurious finish.
- Rod aged this Pinot in small French oak barrels straight from a special connection in Burgundy, to help show off the fullest, most refined character of these glorious grapes.
- With your help, Rod sourced this red from Martinborough, the birthplace of New Zealand Pinot Noir and home to some of the north island’s very best Pinot vineyards.
- Rod up and quit his day job at one of the best wineries in New Zealand to work for you. Why? To make you wines like this Pinot Noir.
- Martinborough is Pinot Noir paradise... perched on the bottom tip of New Zealand's North Island. The long warm days give the grapes flavor, and blustery sea breezes (nature's air conditioning) keep everything cool and fresh.
- Rod gave up a steady job to work for you and make sensational wines like this that he didn't always have the freedom to make before – please try this and tell him it was all worthwhile!
This is pristine Pinot from Ryan & Megan Glaab, steeped in complexity, richness and finesse.
Harvested from the famed Las Brisas Vineyard on the Sonoma side of Carneros, this Pinot is all about elegance and delicacy. It has that combination of soft strawberry flavor and rich, peppery power.
Angels are helping Megan and Ryan rest easy in the toughest of times – so you’re getting special access to this dazzling Pinot from two endlessly grateful winemakers.
- This ripe, vibrant Pinot is a full-on flood of refined fruit, juicy and generous with splashes of black cherry, raspberry and a toasty trace of oak from 14 months of aging in French oak.
- Angels helped Richard source this lavish Pinot from vineyards set in Clarksburg, within the Sacramento Delta, where afternoon breezes from the San Francisco Bay help thin-skinned fruit like Pinot Noir ripen at just the right pace to capture every layer of juicy flavor.
- This easy-sipping red is a delight all on its own, but to make a feast out of it, pair a glass (or two) with some crispy duck or beef bourguignon. For best results, share with a few friends.
- If you like the super-clean fruit of a New World Pinot and the rustic charm of an Old World one, then this Stepp red has your name on it.
- German Pinot is enchanting in the hands of the right winemaker. Full of vibrant red berries with a silky texture and a really refreshing, vibrant finish, it tastes like these grapes were plucked right out of a fairytale.
- Thanks to your funding, Gerd is finally breaking out on his own and making a name for himself. So make sure you grab a bottle and tell him what a wise choice he made!