- This refined red is deep, dark and delicious from start to finish with a juicy texture and lush, ripe dark fruit flavors, plus just a hint of savory pepper on a full finish that lasts and lasts and lasts. Thirsty yet?
- Chris sourced this premium Pinot from a pair of top vineyards in the exclusive Yamhill-Carlton corner of the Willamette Valley, where conditions are perfect for growing intense, otherworldly Pinot Noir.
- Angels voted Chris their first-ever Rookie of the Year last year, and wines like this are exactly why! He takes Angel support and turns it into world-class wine treasures like this pristine Pinot.
Lushly layered lighter fruit flavors mingle seamlessly with just a touch of spice and a delicate, juicy texture to bring you one of the hands-down most delicious, soul-warming Pinot Noirs Angels have ever funded.
Derek took this Pinot from vine to wine, overseeing every step in the vineyard all the way up to harvest, then every step in the winery from blending to barreling, until it was perfect enough to finally put in bottles and bring to you.
“I've made single vineyard Pinot Noirs that have sold for $99 a pop...and they sold out fast,” Derek says. “This wine is just as good at a fraction of the cost. Wiley is a world-class vineyard and the proof is in the bottle.”
- Your luscious, richly textured, oh-so-smooth red is back! And it's flowing with soft, juicy fruit flavors like sun-ripened cherries and earthy spices... just the sort of scrumptious sipper you'd expect from a 30-year wine expert!
- A bottle with this much finesse should sell for double... but when you fund winemakers directly, it's a whole 'nother story! And David gave your Pinot the works...
- "This is a classic Pinot that doesn't need other varietals blended into it for intensity," he says. "It's got a silky textural feel with a nice, long finish." Better listen to your winemaker!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Easy-drinking, elegant Pinot – with Burgundian style and powerful flavor. And it's an absolutely crazy bargain for Angels!
- This is ONLY possible because Angels believed in Ben Darnault and his crazy dream of making refined Pinot in a region where nobody dares... the sunny south of France.
- You can taste the warm, Mediterranean sunshine. And for less than $10 a bottle, you can afford to drink fine Pinot any day of the week!
This easy-drinking Pinot is filled with flavors you’d find at a fancy English garden party – wild berries, spiced chocolate, black tea, and fresh violets and roses.
A heavenly Pinot like this one checks all the right boxes – a boost of flavor from premium fruit, 14 months aged in French oak, and crafted by a winemaker with over 20 years of experience at renowned wineries creating wines that scored 90+ (and now, he makes wines for you!).
You give Richard the freedom to find the best vineyards in Clarksburg and treat them with the same exquisite winemaking techniques that go into $50 Russian River Pinot Noir. The result is an elegant barrel-aged Pinot Noir for a fraction of the price.
- Perfectly balanced, classic and complex, Derek’s deeply delicious red drips with deep, dark fruit flavors and a swirl of spice all elegantly wrapped up in a silky-smooth mouthfeel and a full, long, lingering finish.
- When it comes to Pinot Noir, Derek says, “the quality of the grapes is of the utmost importance as it is such a transparent variety.” So with your help, he sourced grapes from a single vineyard deep in the coolest corner of Anderson Valley just 10 miles from the Pacific Ocean, where the conditions are picture-perfect for otherworldly Pinot.
- Wines from these grapes usually sell for north of $40 a bottle, but for helping Derek get his hands on some of the best Pinot around, you get this refined red for a fraction of that!
Backed by Angel funding, this award-winning Oregon producer was able to craft his a special new Willamette Pinot Noir from scratch – and it's a kick above anything he's ever made for you!
Chris lives and works in the heart of Oregon Pinot country – Willamette – so he knows all of its best-kept wine secrets, including the premier hillsides and sun-kissed ridges where the best Pinot grows. And by funding him up-front, he got his pick of the crop!
When he's not making some of the most expensive Pinots in the country, he's making them for a song – exclusively for Angels who make them happen. Cheers!
A special selection from Chris – traditional austere Pinot, made extra silky from a combo of barrel and bottle aging.
After winning your 1st ever Rookie of the Year award, Chris worked quickly to make you an easy-drinking Pinot to celebrate – calling up his friends in Willamette to put together a blend of Pinot from three local vineyards. Perfection.
This is just the start for Chris – he's in the cellar as we speak, putting the finishing touches on seriously special new Pinots from his favorite Willamette AVAs. Enjoy this wine now... while you eagerly await what's next!
- If you like the super-clean fruit of a New World Pinot and the rustic charm of an Old World one, then this Stepp red has your name on it.
- German Pinot is enchanting in the hands of the right winemaker. Full of vibrant red berries with a silky texture and a really refreshing, vibrant finish, it tastes like these grapes were plucked right out of a fairytale.
- Thanks to your funding, Gerd is finally breaking out on his own and making a name for himself. So make sure you grab a bottle and tell him what a wise choice he made!