- A vibrant core of luscious dark berry flavors blends seamlessly with a touch of subtle spice in this silky-smooth, complex and perfectly polished Pinot Noir from unmatched Willamette winemaker Chris Baker.
- Your funding gave Chris access to impeccable fruit from the Yamhill-Carlton and Dundee Hills regions – home to some of the finest pockets of Pinot Noir vineyards in Oregon, not to mention the world. To top it off, Chris barrel-aged the wine for nearly a year to give it an unforgettable finishing touch of finesse.
- Thanks to you, Chris dubs the 2019 vintage “the best Willamette Valley Pinot yet.” Take home a bottle of this prized Pinot and taste it for yourself!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This special-edition, award-winning Pinot Noir is a rare one-off from your star of Sonoma, Ondine Chattan, elegantly layered with red fruit flavors from raspberry to cherry, with a rustic character and a trace of toasty barrel-aged spice.
- With the help of your funding, Ondine selected this Pinot from Sonoma’s newest subregion, Petaluma Gap, where morning layers of fog help high-quality Pinot ripen slowly and evenly to develop an intricate cast of flavors.
- Aged for 20 months in special French oak barrels straight from Burgundy (France’s Pinot Noir capital) for a generous extra touch of complexity, Ondine’s limited-edition Barrel Select Pinot is your chance to try a world-class, one-time red with a $31 Angel exclusive savings!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This velvety Pinot Noir packs a delicate cast of red fruit flavors like strawberry and ripe cherry, with a light, vibrant finish that’s easy-sipping and elegant all at once.
- To craft this fresh, fruity red, Scott brought together top-quality Pinot from a mix of select California vineyards, night-harvested to keep the lively layers of flavor intact, then fermented in a mix of stainless steel and oak barrels for an extra touch of complexity.
- Bring home a few bottles of this limited-release red while supplies last and take your cue from Scott to enjoy this Pinot “in the company of good friends and hearty appetites.”
- This bright, luscious Pinot is a stunning Sonoma crowdpleaser, overflowing with juicy berry flavors and a mouthwatering smoothness.
- Using organically farmed grapes, the Kellers used a light touch in the cellar, allowing the superb quality of the fruit to shine through. Then they aged their Pinot in French oak for an extra touch of elegance and silky smoothness.
- This young and vibrant Pinot is wonderfully versatile, pairing beautifully with grilled salmon or even spicy enchiladas. It’s also perfectly fine to sip this scrumptious red all on its own!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This elegant, one-time Pinot Noir is a bright, delicate Sonoma classic overflowing with deep, refined dark fruit flavors, a silky-smooth texture and a long, oh-so-luxurious finish.
- Thanks to you, Ondine sourced this high-end Pinot from the revered Russian River Valley, where foggy mornings and warm afternoons help the grapes ripen at just the right pace for a complex, delicate cast of flavors that have made this region’s Pinot Noirs world-famous.
- To top it off, Ondine aged this Pinot for over a year in expensive French oak barrels to add an extra dash of elegance and a regal backbone of toasty oak character. As part of Ondine’s Barrel Select line, this Pinot is a one-vintage wonder that will never be repeated – get yours while it lasts!
- Stephen’s Lodi Pinot Noir is layered with bright red fruit flavors like fresh, ripe cherry with a rich, mouth-filling texture and a long, lush finish.
- With your funding behind him, Stephen harvested Pinot from a series of sustainably-grown Lodi vineyards in the Jahant and Mokelumne River sub-regions of Lodi. As Stephen puts it, “We used the best grapes from our best vineyards.”
- For years Stephen’s dreamed of crafting an easy-sipping, elegant Pinot for Angels – and thanks to your support, it’s finally here! Indulge in a bottle of this first-edition treat and be sure to let Stephen know what you think – he might just bring it back for another vintage...
- Sharon’s fruit-driven Pinot Noir is delicately layered with mouthwatering red berry flavors and a light, refreshing finish – it’s just the thing when an easy-sipping, vibrant red is called for!
- With the help of your funding, Sharon crafted this juicy Pinot with her choice of fruit harvested from Paso Robles and Santa Barbara vineyards, and aged it for 9 months in French oak for an extra-refined touch of complexity.
- This silky red is exquisite all on its own, but it also loves company! Simply pair it up with practically every kind of dish from seafood to pizza and you're golden!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is classic, smooth Santa Barbara Pinot Noir, humming with bright, delicate layers of juicy cherry and plum, all backed by a subtle earthiness and soft touch of oak.
- Thanks to your funding, Nicholas and Marshall Miller are able to source their choice of grapes from their family's own Central Coast vineyards, bringing you a luscious Pinot made with the best grapes from Santa Maria Valley down to Santa Barbara.
- A Santa Barbara red this vibrant and refined would easily cost north of $30 anywhere else. But for helping these 5th generation grapegrowing brothers finally make the wines of their dreams from their very own grapes, you get this gem for under $15!
- This Pinot starts you off with ripe fruit flavors - think a mouthful of cherries or plums - that open up to an elegant, rounded finish.
- Winemaker Nicky Parish sourced smaller grape clusters from vines on her own family estate, packed with rich, concentrated flavors that she refined with 10 months of aging in new French oak barrels, thanks to your funding.
- This Pinot is incredibly versatile when it comes to food, and would pair perfectly with all kinds of dishes. Or, if you want to hold on to a few bottles, it will also continue to age gracefully for at least the next decade.
- Ripe dark fruit flavors like black cherry burst from this Pinot with each sip, layered over a soft, earthy background and a dash of spice from 18 months of barrel-aging in French oak.
- Richard harvested his grapes from a single Monterey vineyard, where the cool and breezy coastal climate is ideal for growing top-quality Pinot Noir.
- This bottling of Pinot Noir is a special-edition release from Richard’s own company Vinum Cellars. Supplies are limited, and as a one-time release, this may be the only vintage of this wine to ever appear on the site. This is one Pinot you don’t want to sleep on.