- Your fan-favorite, full-powered Pinot Noir from the "Napa Valley of the South." Just shy of L.A., Sta. Rita is famous for its gorgeous cool climate wines that sell for $30+ a bottle.
- Matt made a voluptuous Pinot, harvesting premium fruit from two celebrity vineyards and aging the juice in seasoned French oak barrels – for a full year!
- This is a top-shelf wine that YOU fund from scratch – be proud. One of California's most expensive wines is yours for a bargain!
- This plush Pinot pops with bright flavors of red cherries and a pinch of oaky spice that seem to glide on a seamlessly-smooth mouthfeel from 18 month of aging in French oak.
- With your support, Scott sourced this wine from the coastal regions of Chile, an area he says reminds him of his home turf of Sonoma – with epic, world-class Pinot to match.
- It’s not every day you come across a Chilean coastal Pinot Noir this luxurious, and with Scott on your side, you get it for a special Angel savings!
- Smooth, sumptuous and rich old-vine Pinot Noir, harvested from the breezy oceanside hills of Santa Barbara County.
- Rick let nature do its best work and made your elegant Central Coast red with minimal intervention – after harvest, he gathered up all of his grapes into oak barrels, and let every delicate fruit flavor build to a crescendo of smoky dark cherries. Mmmm.
- This is a rich, complex Pinot (and a gold medal winner!) – so silky, lush and round, it'll wrap you in warmth like a winter sweater. If you're hankering for perfect holiday wine, you've found it.
- Perfectly balanced, classic and complex, Derek’s deeply delicious red drips with deep, dark fruit flavors and a swirl of spice all elegantly wrapped up in a silky-smooth mouthfeel and a full, long, lingering finish.
- When it comes to Pinot Noir, Derek says, “the quality of the grapes is of the utmost importance as it is such a transparent variety.” So with your help, he sourced grapes from a single vineyard deep in the coolest corner of Anderson Valley just 10 miles from the Pacific Ocean, where the conditions are picture-perfect for otherworldly Pinot.
- Wines from these grapes usually sell for north of $40 a bottle, but for helping Derek get his hands on some of the best Pinot around, you get this refined red for a fraction of that!
- Your luscious, richly textured, oh-so-smooth red is back! And it's flowing with soft, juicy fruit flavors like sun-ripened cherries and earthy spices... just the sort of scrumptious sipper you'd expect from a 30-year wine expert!
- A bottle with this much finesse should sell for double... but when you fund winemakers directly, it's a whole 'nother story! And David gave your Pinot the works...
- "This is a classic Pinot that doesn't need other varietals blended into it for intensity," he says. "It's got a silky textural feel with a nice, long finish." Better listen to your winemaker!
- Oh, sweet heaven. This Pinot ticks all the right boxes. Rich? Check. Fruity? Check. Oh-so-sippable? Check Check.
- Sharon likens this complex, California-grown red to a warm slice of black cherry pie. It's the perfect balance of rich, creamy and sweet – you'll get something different out of every sip. Now that's what you call complexity and depth!
- ...and with your support, she makes this scrumptious red for a song. Don't mind us, we'll just be ordering this ravishing Pinot by the caseful – cattoo you later.
- When it comes to Oregon Pinot Noir – no one does it quite like Scott. Juicy black cherries, berries, a hint of vanilla and toasty spice from aging in extravagant French Oak. Delicious!
- With your support, Scott can get his hands on top-tier vineyards in Oregon’s unique and varied Umpqua Valley, then blended the region’s stellar Pinot Noir with grapes sourced from the nearby Willamette Valley to bring you the very best of Oregon all in one wine.
- Over 17,000 Angels can’t be wrong! That’s how many have tried Scott’s Oregon Pinot Noir over the last 5 vintages and say they would definitely buy it again. As long as you keep loving it, he’ll keep bringing it back!
- Like a cushy oversized armchair, this Pinot wraps you up in velvety, expansive fruit flavors. Get cozy and dive in!
- And it's crafted from the Brothers' vineyards in Santa Maria - a secret nook of Santa Barbara wine country. Blankets of fog and ocean mist keep their grapes hydrated and happy all year round. They hang on the vine a bit longer, too, which makes this Pinot perfectly elegant and ripe.
- It's just like the extravagant Santa Barbara reds you'll see in stores for $20, $30, even $40 a pop. As thanks for making it happen, Angels get it for under $15! You smart investors, you.
Backed by Angel funding, this award-winning Oregon producer was able to craft his a special new Willamette Pinot Noir from scratch – and it's a kick above anything he's ever made for you!
Chris lives and works in the heart of Oregon Pinot country – Willamette – so he knows all of its best-kept wine secrets, including the premier hillsides and sun-kissed ridges where the best Pinot grows. And by funding him up-front, he got his pick of the crop!
When he's not making some of the most expensive Pinots in the country, he's making them for a song – exclusively for Angels who make them happen. Cheers!
- Thanks to Angel support, Gerd masterfully took one of Germany's greatest red grapes and brought it to a whole new level of elegance. Lush, vibrant and packed with fresh, mouthwatering berry flavors, plus a subtle touch of spice, this is cool-climate Pinot Noirs at its most impeccable.
- Gerd’s home region of Pfalz is picture perfect for growing pristine Pinot, with its terraced vineyards and long ripening season. Using carefully hand-picked grapes, Gerd coaxed out layer after layer of irresistible flavor as only he can, then topped it off by giving this red delight a full year of barrel aging.
- Your funding helped Gerd pack every possible nuance of delicate fruit into this Pinot – all he asks is that you give it a moment to breathe after opening so that every inch of this red’s flavors can shine through. Trust him, you’ll notice the difference.