Camille captured the very best tastes of Paso Robles – and put them all in one perfect wine! This red is steeped in fruity finesse and lush, ripe red berry flavors, with a mouthfeel and finish so luxurious you’ll be ordering more bottles before you even finish the first.
Starting with mostly Cabernet Sauvignon, Camille expertly blended in a mix of Grenache, Syrah, Petite Sirah, Merlot, Mourvedre, Carignan, Primitivo and even a touch of Zinfandel. Whew!
Your funding gave Camille her choice of the very best fruit from her all-time favorite subregions of Paso Robles, and you get the Angel-exclusive price tag for it! Just make sure you’re near the start of the line...
WE'RE NOT SURE
Complex, fresh and fruity with a touch of toasty oak coursing through it, Stephen’s easy-drinking red is a rich ride that ends softly with a long, full finish.
Stephen chose the best grapes from certified sustainable vineyards for this red, and a little oak aging makes their flavors shine even brighter.
Pair it up with a hearty stew and a few cheeses, OR try aging this red for 2-3 years to bring out the full depth of flavors… if you can wait!
- Macario worked with his growers to harvest these grapes nice and early to give you a smooth, easy-drinking red that's loaded with bold, juicy berries and a nice long finish.
- Macario uses unusual grape combinations like velvety Merlot and inky Petite Sirah – grapes that grow very well in California, but don't have the reputation and cost of other more widely-known grapes. So you get this flavor-packed blend for a great price!
- This blend's got amazing versatility – and you just can't say that about any red wine. The silky, sumptuous layers make this wine shine with anything... from appetizers to ribeyes!
- Stephen's top-rated red is back – and it's full of big, juicy flavors like ripe raspberries, blackberries and a nice long finish.
- Gathering seven Calaveras County varietals, Stephen used small-production winemaking techniques and barrel aging to bring you your oh-so-easy-drinking red.
- Your red blend is one of Stephen's favorites to sip with cozy, hearty dishes as the leaves start to fall. "I'm thinking beans, sausages and a rich sauce would make a perfect pairing."
WE'RE NOT SURE
- It's 5 Bordeaux wines in one – with a backbone of rich Cabernet from California's Lake County (aka Napa North). Top-tier Lodi Merlot adds supple spice and juicy fruits, like black cherries and plum. Cab Franc and Petit Verdot make it robust and inky – and the Malbec smooths out every sip.
- ... and it's made with one-of-a-kind California flair, thanks to DH – your Angel-funded winemaker who loves world-class fruit as much as a world-class deal. With your support, he called on his connections to haul in the best fruit in the state!
- Cali's climate gives this traditional blend a crazy amount of oomph – it's not the French wine you know. It's more rebellious, more robust... and it's gonna be great with steak frites.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Luscious Zin, bold Petite Sirah, robust Cab, juicy Teroldego and inky Petite Verdot...hooo, boy! David made you an incredibly rich, layered red full of dark fruits and warm, toasted spices.
- And that masterful blending is why you get this sumptuous wine at a bargain price. You're giving David freedom to make the most impactful wine he can so you get the most bang for your buck!
- If you like bold, dry red wine with a chocolate-smooth finish, this could easily become your go-to table wine.
The talented folks who work behind-the-scenes at your Angel-funded winery are back with another vintage of their annual 'Cru' - a red blend loaded with rich, soul-warming flavors and true nakedwines.com style.
Your Cellar Crew put all their expertise behind this robust red, meticulously blending Zinfandel, Cabernet Sauvignon, Tempranillo and just a dash of Pinot Noir for a show-stopping wine fit for the finest wine drinkers in the world – Angels like you!
You can pair this rich red with a thick, juicy steak and a pat on the back for everything you do. Here's to you!
- The best of Portugal in one luscious, mind-blowing California red? You found it. Powered by a complex, juicy kaleidoscope of cherry, blueberry and plum flavors and soft, silky smoothness, Ana’s blend is half Touriga Nacional, half Tempranillo and 100% irresistible.
- Ana’s tantalizing red is the best of both her worlds, blending her Portuguese roots with her expertise as a master California winemaker – and it’s all thanks to your support.
- “This is the kind of red blend that Angels will love to drink with a great meal,” Ana says, “or just sip all night long!”
- Angels couldn’t get enough of Luis’s debut of Reserva Capital – so he’s bringing it back for a glorious second vintage, loaded with all the lush, mouth-filling dark fruit flavors and finesse that Angels love. Luis has made Portuguese perfection – again!
- With so much Angel support behind him, Luis took this chance to show off the finest, freshest fruit from his family’s vineyards in the capital region of Portugal, blending them like only he can into one jaw-dropping red masterpiece.
- This mighty, soulful red is unforgettable all on its own, but pair a glass or two with a dinner of melt-in-your-mouth lamb and mushroom risotto and sit back for the flavor fireworks!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Deep, dark fruit and a delectable touch of toasty oak mingle perfectly in this powerhouse red blend from one of the most famous vineyards in all of California.
- This masterful Bordeaux-style blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Malbec and Cabernet Franc shows off the very best fruit from the storied French Camp Vineyard, where conditions are ideal for limitless ripeness and complexity.
- Brothers Nicholas and Marshall are the 5th generation of their family to tend the world-famous French Camp Vineyard, but with Angel funding, they’re the very first in their family to make their own wine from it. Now it's exclusively yours to enjoy!