- Stefano’s crowd-favorite Toscana Gold is a beautifully-layered balancing act between deep and dreamy dark fruits, a sheen of silky smoothness and an unforgettably lavish, long-lasting finish.
- This classic blend of Tuscany’s world-famous Sangiovese with Cabernet and Merlot is what’s known as a “Super Tuscan”-style wine of sheer luxurious power. It’s the kind of wine Stefano’s famous for making at some of Italy’s top wine houses. Now he’s making Tuscany’s top wines just for you!
- Nothing pairs better with a true hallmark Tuscan wine than a regional delicacy, "crostini Toscani" – thin, lightly toasted bread slices topped with hearty chicken pâté. Delizioso! After all, when in Tuscany...
- Stefano's luscious Toscana is a new kind of Italian powerhouse red. With your help, Stefano started with the kind of big, bold red the Tuscan region is famous for, then gave it a silky smoothness that’s almost too easy to sip.
- You gave Stefano the chance to redefine what powerfully fruity Italian reds could be, so he brought together high-end Sangiovese from the hills of Tuscany and artfully blended it with juicy Merlot and sultry Syrah from coastal vineyards to bring you this reinvented Italian classic for a song!
- It's true, a lot of wine goes great with pizza – but this Toscana was practically made for a fresh-from-the-oven slice topped with crumbled sausage, olives and gooey mozzarella cheese. Sip, chomp, sip, repeat. It's the most luxurious Friday night you'll ever have.
- Just one sip of this hearty Italian red blend and you’ll be whisked away on a wave of juicy dark cherries, tastebud-tingling spice and a rich, satin-smooth finish.
- With your support behind him each step of the way, Dom sourced perfectly ripened Sangiovese and soft, juicy Negroamaro grapes that were all hand-harvested from old vines in Southern Puglia – the tacco (“heel”) of Italy – to bring you this intricately balanced blend.
- From pizza margherita to pappardelle, this red was meant for Italian food! Pop it open a few hours before dinner to let the flavors open up. (Better yet, add a few drops while your sauce is cookin’!).