Big, ripe, juicy jolts of plush blackberry and plum practically glide across your palette with each sip of Dave’s heavenly California Cab.
Dave really outdid himself (and then some!) with this gloriously rich, refined Cab that drinks like it should have a MUCH heftier price tag. But at Angel prices, it’s an absolute steal!
Dave combed through all of California to find the most premium grapes from the very best vineyards he could get his hands on – and boy can we taste it!
- This is a go-to summer red of Zinfandel and Cabernet, full of melt-in-your-mouth fruit and a subtle smoky sweetness from oak.
- Your funding lets David comb the length of California in search of the year's best quality fruit for your buck - this blend is a mix of luscious reds from northern and central CA. Next year, who knows? That's the fun!
- What's a good looking blend like this doing without a towering plate of pasta nearby?! Pair your rustic red with spaghetti and meatballs, topped with cracked pepper and parm.
- This is red is a Marchesi signature: Super-dark, extracted yet elegant, with lush flavors like juicy ripe blackberries and a hefty, velvety texture. The last vintage of this red even took home a Double Gold medal from the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – more please!
- David blended luxurious Zinfandel from Sonoma Valley with rich Cab from the northern county line, using vineyards with "open canopies that shine dappled light on grape clusters" – aside from sounding beautiful, diffused sunlight helps extra ripening!
- He's a Sonoma expert that's made $80 reds for prestigious Wine Country names like Duckhorn and Cakebread. But you fund him to make wines that are all his own – and that's earned you this special Angel price.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Juicy, lush and bold, with a silky smoothness and rich complexity, David’s powerhouse blend from California Gold Country drips with ripe dark berry tastes, like a mouthful of plump blueberries or brambly blackberries.
- With your support, David scoured the Sierra foothills for the plushest Zinfandel, Syrah and Petite Sirah he could find, and came across a gold mine’s worth of ripe red vineyard treasure from El Dorado County and Amador County.
- David’s a Wine Country superstar whose wines easily go for $100 bucks. Your support helped him pour all of his expertise into this luxurious blend, so you’re getting this world-class red for an absolute song!