- Each sip of David’s irresistible California Cab is a bold, lavish mouthful of juicy, refined dark fruit flavors, with a lush smoothness that’ll keep you coming back for more.
- David scoured the best winegrowing corners of California to track down the ripest, most sought-after grapes for this world-class Cabernet and Angel support gave him special access to the very best fruit of his choosing.
- David somehow manages to outdo himself with every new vintage of his top-notch Provare Cab, and his 2018 is no exception! Only a winemaker like David could bring you a California Cab this elegant and powerful for only $10.99 – now it’s your's to enjoy!
- This sumptuous red blend of rich Cabernet, sultry-smooth Zinfandel and a touch of powerful Petite Sirah is a full-on Angel-funded summer classic, complete with a decadent, smoky touch of oak and a long, luscious finish.
- After leading some of the most famous wineries in California, David turned to Angels to make the wines he’s always dreamed of. With your funding, he’s able to scout out the best fruit from across the state and bring it together for this unbelievably lush, refined blend that dazzles year after year.
- Although it’s an Angel favorite, David simply wound up making fewer bottles of this red treasure in 2018 than ever before. With thousands of Angels eagerly awaiting each vintage, this is one crowd-pleaser you won’t want to sleep on.
- David's classic Lake County Cab pulses with plush, indulgent dark fruit flavors of ripe black cherry, backed by a lavish touch of oaky spice and a rich, rustic smoothness from luxurious barrel-aging.
- Lake County is Napa Valley's northern neighbor – where premium Cab grows in vineyards rooted in rich volcanic soils. With David’s vast Wine Country expertise, he knows better than anyone the incredible potential this region holds... and wines like this Cab are here to prove it.
- The last vintage of this Cabernet took home a glorious Gold medal from one of the year’s biggest competitions – now it’s back for another stunning vintage and the Angel rush is on! Grab a bottle (or a few) while it lasts!