- This deep, brooding red from Evangelos is spilling over with sultry, show-stealing flavors of raspberry, black cherry and even a hint of rich mocha gliding together into a seriously smooth, long-lasting finish.
- With Angels on his side, and a mental treasure map of the very best Lodi vineyards for otherworldly Malbec, it’s no wonder Evangelos captivates thousands of Angels with every vintage of this robust red.
- Evangelos suggests pairing a glass of this mouthwatering Malbec with Greek classics like home-made eggplant moussaka or juicy chicken cacciatore. Give it a little time to breathe after popping the cork out, then you’re good as gold!
- Looking for a bold, juicy California Cab that’s both steeped in velvety-smooth elegance and still perfect for enjoying any old day of the week? You found it! This lusciously layered, casually decadent Cab from Evangelos hits the spot every time.
- Your support gave Evangelos access to the fruit of his choice from a handful of vineyards spread throughout the Lodi region. Then, thanks to your funding, he was able to age the wine in premium French oak to give this Cab its trademark layers of luxurious flavor and velvety-smoothness.
- Up your lunch game and sip this silky red with a smoked turkey or tri-tip sandwich from your favorite deli.