- Irene Paiva is one of Chile's most reputable female winemakers – and YOUR Angel-funded rockstar. She's famous for working magic on a number of best selling Chilean wines such as Caliterra, San Pedro and Sena... and now she works exclusively for you.
- Your funding gave Irene the chance to harvest Cab from Chile's Central Valley - it's a Mediterranean climate that lets grapes like Cab ripen perfectly, low 'n' slow.
- Irene’s got a special touch and it shows with this decadent red. This is perfect if you're looking for a velvety-smooth, fruit-forward wine that’s great for all kinds of meals.
Irene used grapes grown on her own estate for this special Reserve Cab made just for Angels. Taste your way through ripe raspberry and tangy cherry wrapped up in spice and vanilla for a rich red you won’t want to miss!
Irene’s estate sits in central Chile’s Curico Valley, where the Mediterranean climate makes for ideal Cabernet Sauvignon growing conditions, bringing out all of the grapes’ best flavors.
Irene says to take your time and let this wine breathe a bit before sitting down for a laid-back meal of thick, juicy steak or sweet, savory barbecue. Make your next meal a tasting tour of Chilean wine country!
- Sublimely silky, with rich, dark ripe fruit and an incredible enduring finish....mmmm. You can taste all the extra loving care that makes this red so downright delicious.
- Your funding supported Irene's dream to make a single-vineyard ultra-premium Carmenere – using handpicked grapes from Peumo, a small village in Chile's Cachapoal Valley.
- Pair this champion red from Chile with soul-warming Chili con Carne. It's a fated match, especially when served with a warm wedge of buttered cornbread.
- Irene made a showstopper – an estate-grown field blend from her Armonia vineyard in Chile's Central Valley, featuring Cabernet, Syrah, Petit Verdot and Carignan.
- Field blends are made from vineyards that grow multiple grape varieties. At harvest, they're all scooped up together, and the exact blend is decided by nature. You funded spontaneous deliciousness!
- Grill spicy steak skewers on coals and serve with a spoonful of pebre – a lip-smacking Chilean salsa of onions, spices and aji peppers almost as mouthwatering as this red.