- Jean Pascal’s world-class Cab from the Andes is elegant, juicy and drenched in deep dark berry flavors, delicately layered with a light touch of oaky spice and all wrapped up in a fine, full mouthfeel and long, lingering finish.
- Starting with flawless fruit from 30-year-old vineyards growing in pristine conditions, Jean Pascal took this perfectly ripened Chilean Cabernet and blended it with just a touch of Chile’s other hallmark varietal, Carmenere for a refined red that's simply unforgettable.
- Your expert Chilean winemaker prefers a hands-off approach, choosing instead to let this Cabernet show off just how ideal his corner of the world is for growing first-rate Cabernet you just won’t be able to get enough of.
- Ripe red berries and blackberries go hand-in-hand with a subtle spiciness for a rich, juicy mouthful of smooth, sultry flavor in this sizzling Syrah from your own Chilean superstar Jean Pascal.
- With Angel funding and access to vineyards with the ideal soils and conditions for growing mind-blowing Syrah, Jean Pascal was able to pull out all the stops while crafting this unbelievably elegant Chilean red.
- Jean Pascal is world-famous for his classic, bold Chilean reds and this one is no exception. Angels were pivotal in making this dazzling red delight possible, so you get it for an unbelievable steal.