WE'RE NOT SURE
- This powerhouse Petite Sirah is sheer decadence from the first sip to the last, overflowing with rich, mouth-filling dark fruit flavors and a refined layer of oaky spice.
- Richard put your funding to work in the best way, sourcing grapes from a fourth generation farming family in Clarksburg. This family knows better than anyone how to grow Petite Sirah to perfection and you gave Richard the all-access pass to their best fruit!
- This intense red helped Richard put Clarksburg on the map – a high point of his career – and the last vintage took home GOLD at the 2021 International Wine & Spirit Competition with a whopping 95 point score. Grab a bottle (or two!) of the new vintage and help Richard celebrate!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Richard’s celebrated Paso Cabernet is an Angel-funded classic, now in its 6th vintage and more refined than ever, with bold dark fruit flavors, a velvety, mouth-filling texture and a long, soul-warming finish.
- For his latest vintage of this classic Cab, Richard used your funding to harvest top-grade grapes from four carefully selected vineyards throughout Paso Robles, bringing you the highest level of Cabernet the region has to offer.
- This Cabernet is ready for sipping on arrival, Richard says, but with this much complexity and depth it’ll age gracefully for up to a decade. Put a few bottles away and see how the flavors evolve and develop over the years – if you’re able to wait, that is.