It’s back! Once a year, Stephen makes a special blend of his most popular wine, just in time for the long winter months ahead.
Your Winemaker of the Year took his smooth, top-shelf Black Label Cab and turned it up to an 11 with sultry dark fruits like blackberry and rich toasted flavors like the crust of cherry pie – so soft and smooth! – you'll love every slurp.
For this turbo-charged, once-a-year Cab, Stephen meticulously blended in a bit more Calaveras County fruit to give it that extra ‘oomph’! Just when you thought Stephen’s most popular Cab couldn’t get any better...
- Stephen's top-rated red is back – and it's full of big, juicy flavors like ripe raspberries, blackberries and a nice long finish.
- Gathering seven Calaveras County varietals, Stephen used small-production winemaking techniques and barrel aging to bring you your oh-so-easy-drinking red.
- Your red blend is one of Stephen's favorites to sip with cozy, hearty dishes as the leaves start to fall. "I'm thinking beans, sausages and a rich sauce would make a perfect pairing."
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The ultimate lazy Sunday Zin! Stephen's comforting, juicy red will make you feel like kickin' back, no matter where you are.
- With your support, this Winemaker of the Year could make a champion red – by aging batches of grapes in specialty small oak barrels and tanks, blending each lot carefully to bring you the BEST flavors possible.
- Your Angel-funded winemaker has a great pairing suggestion, too: "Lately I've been grilling grass feed beef over an oak fire. I've taken to putting a whole corn cob right on the grill too. As the corn cooks its kernels release a little sugar that makes the most amazing caramel flavors. Delicious!"
WE'RE NOT SURE
Stephen harvested grapes from his Calaveras estate and sun-soaked Lodi to make your latest top-shelf Black Label wine – loaded with bold, jammy flavor and a touch of spice.
Your reigning winemaking champion only makes this sinfully-lush red once a blue moon, when the vintage is spectacular... And thanks to Angels, it’s yours for a steal.
Stephen’s dark and dreamy Petite is perfect for BBQ ribs dripping in sauce, or a juicy burger on the grill (the messier, the better!).