- Jean Pascal’s Private Collection Cab is loaded with deep, mouth-filling flavors of fresh red berries, cherries and soft spice, with a gloriously long-lasting finish.
- He’s one of Chile’s most famous winemakers – and he works for you! Your funding helps Jean Pascal source the very best grapes around to bring you Cabernets like this, with dizzying depths of flavor and complexity.
- Jean Pascal’s endless winemaking finesse makes this Cabernet one for the ages. Grab a bottle to enjoy now while it's young and put another one down in the cellar or up on the top shelf for a few years to see how the flavors evolve over time.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This sultry Syrah shimmers with sumptuous flavors of dark, ripe cherry and deep, rich plum that glide along with a savory touch of spice on an endlessly smooth finish.
- With your support, Meaghan and Stephen were able to source their fruit from the storied Esmeralda Vineyard, tucked deep within the Sierra Foothills on an old gold mining claim.
- Meaghan and Stephen only made a few hundred cases of their debut Angel-funded Syrah – if sultry, top-notch California reds are your thing, you definitely don’t want to miss this limited release!
Layered with juicy fruits and subtle spices, Carmen’s luscious red blend is a deep, brooding masterpiece of Cab Franc, Merlot and Cab Sauv that was made specifically for a full-on feast shared with friends.
With your support, Carmen could source the powerhouse varietals for this blend from prestigious vineyards in both Stellenbosch and Paarl. The fruit was handpicked and the wine aged 10 months in expensive oak barrels before coming straight to you.
It’s an all-out Angel favorite and the perfect red to pair with some pepper crusted steak and freshly made aioli.
Mauricio's Malbec is an Angel-favorite Argentinan masterpiece overfowing with juicy, dark berry fruit flavors packed into a rich mouthfeel that lasts and lasts through a long, smooth, sultry finish.
With Angel funding on his side for over a decade, Mauricio can source his Malbec entirely from high-end Uco Valley vineyards, working with grapegrowers who let him control every little part of their vineyards from pruning to harvesting.
Though it's ready to impress your socks off today, Mauricio suggests putting a few bottles to the side and tasting one every few months to see how the flavors evolve over time.
This rich, robust red blend from Daryl is generous in more ways than one. Besides being luxuriously packed with a mouthful of refined red and black fruit and a sublime smoothness thanks to Daryl’s trademark finesse, $1 per bottle also goes straight to the Children’s Heart Foundation.
Daryl’s son Colby inspired this 5-varietal blend after enduring back to back open heart surgeries at the age of 8 and 9. Colby wanted to make a wine where proceeds could be donated to heart research so "no kid would have to go through what he went through" – and Angels like YOU made it a reality.
Starting with a bold backbone of mostly Cabernet, Daryl expertly blended in Shiraz for this red’s silky smoothness, Zinfandel for a touch of spice, Merlot for a flash of fruit and softness and finally Petite Sirah for a dash of color and power.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This first-rate red from Luis, your very own king of Portuguese of wine, is absolutely loaded with ripe red fruit flavors and perfectly rounded out with a silky smoothness and oh-so-long, lingering finish.
- Luis set out to make a ridiculously flavorful red blend and with Angel funding in his back pocket, was able to source top-notch Syrah, Aragonez (aka what the Portuguese call Tempranillo) and Touriga Nacional, Portugals’ national grape, straight from the country’s capital region of Lisbon.
- It’s the kind of genius red blend bursting with savory, juicy, jaw-dropping flavors that only Angels could make possible – and now it’s exclusively yours for the sipping!
- Thanks to Angel support, Gerd masterfully took one of Germany's greatest red grapes and brought it to a whole new level of elegance. Lush, vibrant and packed with fresh, mouthwatering berry flavors, plus a subtle touch of spice, this is cool-climate Pinot Noirs at its most impeccable.
- Gerd’s home region of Pfalz is picture perfect for growing pristine Pinot, with its terraced vineyards and long ripening season. Using carefully hand-picked grapes, Gerd coaxed out layer after layer of irresistible flavor as only he can, then topped it off by giving this red delight a full year of barrel aging.
- Your funding helped Gerd pack every possible nuance of delicate fruit into this Pinot – all he asks is that you give it a moment to breathe after opening so that every inch of this red’s flavors can shine through. Trust him, you’ll notice the difference.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Irresistible deep dark fruit flavors and a lush, velvety smoothness make this powerful Lake County Malbec an instant classic, all thanks to Angel support and Franc’s world-class expertise.
- Lake County sits right on famous Napa Valley’s doorstep, just a little bit to the north, and it's making a bigger and bigger name for itself as a prime region for growing intensely flavorful reds like this massive Malbec.
- With your funding, Franc’s just the winemaker to prove to the world how mighty and majestic reds from this corner of California Wine Country can be. Take home a bottle today and be able to say you knew Franc when.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Lush, dark fruit and a racy smoothness take centerstage in this deeply delectable single-vineyard Syrah from Derek, your resident Dry Creek Valley genius.
- With Angel funding in pocket, Derek revived this ravishing red for another breathtaking vintage from the legendary Unti Vineyard, one of Dry Creek Valley’s crown jewel pockets for growing otherworldly Syrah.
- This barrel-aged treasure is the kind of Unti Vineyard gem that’s impossible to find for less than $50 on wine shop or grocery store shelves. But for backing Derek from start to finish, Angels get exclusive dibs on this elegant Sonoma classic for a total steal.
- Ana’s tastebud-tempting Tempranillo beams with intense, bright flavors of dark cherry, blackberry, and plum that glide over a layer of soul-warming baking spice on a smoothness that’s yet to be matched.
- Your support means everything to Ana’s ambition of crafting classic Portuguese wines on the West Coast. With access to some of the best Tempranillo growing in the Sierra foothills, she’s limitless in deciding how decadent and daring racy reds like this can be.
- With layer after layer of complexity, this is one red you’ll want to let breathe for a few minutes after opening, ideally while whipping up a hefty steak or hearty veggie paella.