- This easy-sipping red is loaded with bold and juicy ripe berry flavors, a velvety, melt-in-your-mouth smoothness and a long, savory finish that lasts and lasts.
- “Los Primos is meant to be a soft, easy-drinking fun wine,” Macario says. Your support helped him source ripe red varietals from younger vines for the freshest, most flavor-packed blend possible – now it’s all yours to enjoy!
- This blend's got amazing versatility – and you can't say that about just any red wine. The silky, sumptuous layers make this wine shine with anything... from charcuterie to a big, juicy burger!
- Dave’s Walla Walla Cabernet is a decadent dive into deep, dreamy dark fruit flavors of brambly blackberry and black cherry with a heavenly touch of spice and a luxuriously long finish that never seems to end.
- This Cabernet was one of Dave’s first wines for Angels, and it’s won back-to-back Double Gold medals every year he’s made it. Now this favorite of Angels and critics alike is finally back on the shelves and ready to wow again!
- Big, refined Washington Cabs like this easily go for north of $50, but for supporting Dave every step of the way, he’s bringing you this grandest of Washington wines for a fraction of that. Cheers!
- Sharon's decadent Reserve Zin returns! For the latest vintage of her classic, powerhouse Zin, your funding helped give Sharon access to the premium fruit of her choice. And after a long, cozy nap in oak barrels, this wine is ohhhh-so-impeccably smooth and finally ready to sip.
- The plush parade of refined fruit flavors just won't stop. From boysenberry to juicy plums to baking spices and even a touch of chocolate and a warm, spicy finish – this mouth-filling red has it all.
- If you love rich, ripe fruit, enjoy this Zinfandel early on. It'll mellow with age in an incredibly delicious way too – why not grab a couple bottles for later?
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Antonio’s Tempranillo is as robust and decadent as they come! With your support, Antonio guides this wine all the way from the vine to bottle, using 100-year-old techniques passed down to him through generations of family winemaking and capturing the famously lush, full-bodied flavors of his home region in every drop.
- This Tempranillo has a triumphant story behind it. When a bolt struck and destroyed his winery, Angels funding helped Antonio rebuild – and he’s been able to make this bold Tempranillo every year since!
- Pour a glass of this delectable Tempranillo alongside herb-crusted lamb chops or a shared plate of tapas and sit back while your tastebuds tingle with joy.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Patrice Grasset is a 3rd generation winemaker and a lifelong resident of the Loire, where they make the most famous French whites in the world. But what's to stop him from going to Bordeaux - to make the most famous reds...?
- Nothing, because he has YOUR backing! With your help, your French expert traveled to the most expensive red wine region in the world – and harvested a mix of rich Cabernet and Merlot for this impeccable blend.
- Now you're getting bona fide Bordeaux for $12.99! Will you be one of the lucky Angels to nab a rare bottle?
- Scott’s vibrant, luscious Syrah is loaded with decadent dark fruit flavors that he masterfully refined to bring you an exquisite red humming with a smooth, velvety punch.
- Your funding helped Scott source this Syrah from a pair of idyllic vineyards nestled in the Central Coast's Paso Robles region – then you helped him apply his special no-holds-barred winemaking touch to let every nuance of complex flavor shine through.
- This ravishing red from Scott’s acclaimed Rumpus line is a dreamy slice of bold Paso Robles Syrah for only $10.99. It’s what Scott calls “a serious little gem of a wine.” Get yours while it lasts!
- This deep, rich red overflows with brambly dark berry flavors, like a fresh handful of ripe, juicy raspberries and blueberries, backed by a trace of dark chocolate and a luscious, mouth-filling smoothness.
- Sharon knows the vineyards of California’s Lodi region like the back of her hand. So when Angels give her the keys to the area’s top vines, she delivers show-stopping reds like this for a steal – and makes it look easy!
- Your California Queen carefully blended together individual batches of stellar Petite Sirah with a splash of Zinfandel for a refined, layered red that’s downright irresistible.
- Each sip of this bold, elegant Cabernet is a smooth, mouth-filling dive into decadent dark flavors of jammy blackberry, with an impeccable silky finish that seems to last forever.
- Thanks to your support, brothers Nicholas and Marshall Miller sourced premium coastal Cabernet from top-tier vines in the Paso Robles region, where they've spent their lives tending some of California’s most famous vineyards.
- This plush, powerhouse Cabernet is the perfect reason to fire up the grill and indulge in a hearty helping of barbecue spare ribs or a savory, melt-in-your-mouth tri-tip. Yum!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- No one does Paso Robles Zinfandel quite like the Brothers Miller. With its decadent flourishes of ripe plum, blackberry and a soft touch of spice, all wrapped up in lavish, barrel-aged elegance – just one taste of this Zin will have you swooning.
- The coveted French Camp Vineyard has been in the Miller family for generations. These brothers know every inch of the vines and thanks to your funding, they’re able to bring you this world-class, special-edition Zin using the very best blocks and most high-end grapes possible.
- It’s been the brothers’ life-long dream to craft wines like this one-of-a-kind Zinfandel from their beloved French Camp Vineyard – now it’s finally here and ready to be enjoyed, all thanks to you!
- Each sip of David’s irresistible California Cab is a bold, lavish mouthful of juicy, refined dark fruit flavors, with a lush smoothness that’ll keep you coming back for more.
- David scoured the best winegrowing corners of California to track down the ripest, most sought-after grapes for this world-class Cabernet and Angel support gave him special access to the very best fruit of his choosing.
- David somehow manages to outdo himself with every new vintage of his top-notch Provare Cab, and his 2018 is no exception! Only a winemaker like David could bring you a California Cab this elegant and powerful for only $10.99 – now it’s your's to enjoy!