- This easy-sipping Syrah is fresh, fruity and flush with ripe berry flavors that glide along on its round, smooth texture, with a good dose of toasty oak to finish off each savory sip.
- With your support, Alex was able to craft her new Syrah using specially blended oak staves meant to emulate the fanciest French barrels available. As she says, “The goal of this wine was to pull together a simple, elegant, and crowd-pleasing version of Syrah. I hope that with a little blending, finishing, and oak regime it will achieve this goal.”
- Thanks to you, Alex was also able to source some of the best Syrah from around the Golden State, bringing you a scrumptious thirst-quencher for every occasion!
- This rich red absolutely purrs with full fruit flavors to make your whiskers twitch. Like a bite of warm berry pie fresh out of the oven, this smooth red gushes with black cherry, deep dark plum and even a little lavender and brown sugar on a big, toasty finish.
- Sharon carefully concocted this Central Coast stunner with fruit harvested from select Monterey vineyards that was picked at the ideal ripeness, blended to perfection and aged for 9 months in fancy new French Oak barrels.
- It’s Sharon’s first-ever Pinot Noir from the cool hills of Monterey – and Angel funding helps her to bring you this impossibly elegant red for a song. This Pinot’s the cat’s meow, all thanks to you!
WE'RE NOT SURE
This generous, silky and a-smidge-spicy Poggio di Guardia is made from grapes grown atop the tallest hills in Tuscany!
Stefano selects every grape by hand – to make sure every berry is ripe and just right. The result is a top-shelf Italian blend that rivals the best Super Tuscans. It's pure silk and has a taste that will keep you coming back for more...
If you have the patience to wait then let this beauty rest until the end of 2019. Stefano says it will show at its best from that point on, and will only improve with age for decades to come.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Uco Valley is the Napa of Argentina – as famous for its incredibly lush Malbecs as Wine Country is for full-bodied Cabs. And Mauricio's bringing this celebrity Malbec directly to Angels – packed with delicious flavors like ripe, juicy black fruits and an oh-so-smooth finish.
- Mauricio went to the Uco Valley to prune, pick, press, ferment, bottle and age this luscious Malbec with incredible amounts of TLC... so you can really taste what makes the region special – nothing more, nothing less.
- As an Angel, you're getting top-shelf Malbec for a third of the price you'd ever see it for in the shop (if you could find a bottle to begin with). This red is an instant classic. Mark our words!
- Perfectly balanced, classic and complex, Derek’s deeply delicious red drips with deep, dark fruit flavors and a swirl of spice all elegantly wrapped up in a silky-smooth mouthfeel and a full, long, lingering finish.
- When it comes to Pinot Noir, Derek says, “the quality of the grapes is of the utmost importance as it is such a transparent variety.” So with your help, he sourced grapes from a single vineyard deep in the coolest corner of Anderson Valley just 10 miles from the Pacific Ocean, where the conditions are picture-perfect for otherworldly Pinot.
- Wines from these grapes usually sell for north of $40 a bottle, but for helping Derek get his hands on some of the best Pinot around, you get this refined red for a fraction of that!
It’s back! Once a year, Stephen makes a special blend of his most popular wine, just in time for the long winter months ahead.
Your Winemaker of the Year took his smooth, top-shelf Black Label Cab and turned it up to an 11 with sultry dark fruits like blackberry and rich toasted flavors like the crust of cherry pie – so soft and smooth! – you'll love every slurp.
For this turbo-charged, once-a-year Cab, Stephen meticulously blended in a bit more Calaveras County fruit to give it that extra ‘oomph’! Just when you thought Stephen’s most popular Cab couldn’t get any better...
WE'RE NOT SURE
Your seductive Bordeaux blend from a 100-Parker Point "Garagiste" (that's a Bordeaux winemaker who works on very small volumes, often single vineyards).
Jonathan's vines produce highly concentrated, small berries...so every drop is full of drool-worthy flavors like black cherries and rich dark chocolate. Your winemaker’s word to the wise: “Get it now before it sells out.”
Jonathan's the Garagiste behind brands like Le Dôme that cost upwards of $200 a bottle. Angel funding lets him create your exclusive small-production wine, absolutely saturated with flavor... for less than $17 a bottle.
- Get ready for a deep dive into the dreamy deliciousness of this stunning Paso Cab. It’s brooding, bold and flush with dark fruit that lingers on a long, lush finish so scrumptious it shouldn’t surprise you if you end up guzzling another glass or two before the end of the night.
- Camille sourced this classic Cab straight from the sunbathed hillsides of Paso Robles. “The wines from Paso Robles offer very dense and complex flavors,” she says, “and this wine has been grown in one of the best sub appellations of Paso.”
- You may know Camille for her all-star Napa Cabs that Angels rave about each year, but she’s about to make waves with this show-stealing Paso Cab. Hope you’re ready for a new favorite!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Rudy’s single-vineyard Diamond Mountain Cab is the definition of deliciousness, with elegant, intense berry flavors like dark, ripe raspberry and cherry mingling perfectly with light vanilla and an oh-so-smooth texture from several years of barrel aging.
- At just 3 acres, Vineyard 2131 is one of the smallest vineyards in one of Napa’s smallest subregions, where the grapes are packed with hugely concentrated flavors that burst out in the finished wine. There are Napa Cabs – and then there are Diamond Mountain District Cabs!
- Rudy’s been making world-class Cab on Diamond Mountain for more than 30 years, and his 2014 vintage is one for the books! Get yours while it lasts!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The rich black cherry, chocolate and berry flavors in this Shiraz are insane. Sam credits Forest Hut – a spectacular dry-farmed Shiraz vineyard that thrives in the blazing heat of Australia to grow tiny but mighty grapes.
- With your funding, Sam could take his time barrel aging this Pyrenees red in a combo of toasted French, American and Hungarian Oak. Each barrel imparts different flavors and really adds complexity!
- But let's get back to the good stuff – the deliciousness factor is high on this single-vineyard, lovingly-crafted red, and your winemaker is so pleased. "I don't know how to get this across in a formal tasting note," Sam says, "but I think this wine is AWESOME!"