- This easy-drinking, velvety-smooth red bursts with juicy cherry and ripe plum flavors perfect for sipping on a warm summer’s night.
- You gave Ben an all-access pass to the finest grapes of his choosing, so he sourced top-notch fruit from three key Marlborough vineyards to capture this Pinot’s unbeatable balance of finesse and complexity. Now it’s yours to enjoy!
- New Zealand reds have a fresh, vibrant side – they're a bit lighter than Californian wines, and a bit richer than classic French styles. That makes this Pinot the Goldilocks of wines – and it's juuuuust right.
- Dark fruit flavors of juicy, ripe blackberry and raspberry dance on a sultry, velvety smoothness, backed by touches of toasty oak, for an old vine Zin that has ‘decadent’ written all over it.
- For quintessential Dry Creek Valley Zinfandel, look no further! Sourced from a handful of old-vine blocks on the Saini Ranch, this Zin showcases the highest quality of this famed corner of Sonoma wine country.
- “We’re so proud to share this wine with you,” the Sainis say. “It offers you a small taste to this special spot we love in Dry Creek Valley. Enjoy!”
- This deep, dark and utterly delectable red blend is bursting with bold, brooding black fruit flavors, like ripe, juicy blackberry and lush raspberry, all perfectly balanced with velvety smoothness and a nice, long finish.
- Angel funding helped José combine first-rate Malbec and Cabernet from a few of the micro regions of Argentina’s famed Uco Valley. Your support also let him add an extra splash of finesse by aging this red in French oak barrels for a few additional months.
- “Uco Valley is currently the most exciting region in Argentina,” Jose says, thanks to its high altitudes, old vines and of course – YOU! Angels are the reason José can freely craft stunning blends like this Malbec Cabernet Sauvignon that you just won’t find anywhere else.
This single-vineyard Alexander Valley Cabernet is classically powerful and utterly irresistible - harvested from the Warnecke family's beautiful heirloom estate.
From 45-year-old dry-farmed vines (some of the ranch's original plantings!) this decadent Cabernet was aged for 29 months in French and Hungarian oak barrels to really show off its natural beauty and richness.
For best pairing results, Alice recommends sitting this regal red next to perfectly braised top sirloin or juicy BBQ ribs slathered with sweet sauce.
- Angels couldn’t get enough of Luis’s debut of Reserva Capital – so he’s bringing it back for a glorious second vintage, loaded with all the lush, mouth-filling dark fruit flavors and finesse that Angels love. Luis has made Portuguese perfection – again!
- With so much Angel support behind him, Luis took this chance to show off the finest, freshest fruit from his family’s vineyards in the capital region of Portugal, blending them like only he can into one jaw-dropping red masterpiece.
- This mighty, soulful red is unforgettable all on its own, but pair a glass or two with a dinner of melt-in-your-mouth lamb and mushroom risotto and sit back for the flavor fireworks!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- With such elegant, bold and mind-blowing dark berry flavors – not to mention an exquisite velvety smoothness – it’s easy to see why this is one of the most popular Angel-funded Cabs of all time.
- Your funding helped this 3-time Winemaker of the Year pull out all the stops yet again for the 7th vintage of this classic Cab with an impeccable blending of Lodi Cab with first-class fruit from Stephen’s own Calaveras estate.
- Stephen even aged this luscious red in French and American oak barrels for an extra splash of richness and complexity. One sip and you’ll know why Angels have rated every single vintage over 90%.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Award-winning Australian winemaker Jock Harvey put all his skill into this breathtaking red blend that practically sings with layers of refined fruit and a delectably smooth, lingering finish.
- With the help of Angel funding, Jock scouted out an exquisite mix of sultry Shiraz, lush Tempranillo and rich Grenache to craft this smooth, otherworldly sipper exclusively for Angels.
- This classic McLaren Vale blend is as approachable as it is elegant. Enjoy a lavish glass all on its own, or pair it with Jock’s suggestion of savory duck à l'orange and call it a day!
- This classic Chilean Cab is big, bold and bursting with dark, brooding flavors from rich, ripe cherry to brambly raspberry, backed by a touch of oaky spice and an unimaginable smoothness.
- Irene’s top-tier fruit comes straight from her own estate in the heart of Chile’s Curico Valley, where world-class Cab grows like a charm.
- For a Cab this powerful and young, make sure you give it plenty of time to breathe after popping the cork, to let every nuance of flavor open up. Then pair a glass or two with a juicy top sirloin or savory barbecue and you’re all set!
- Scott’s ravishing red is one layer of delectably fruity finesse after another, with flashes of ripe dark berries, soul-warming oaky spices and a scintillating smoothness that can’t be beat.
- With your support, it’s no wonder this world-class Cab has taken home 90+ ratings every vintage and loaded Scott’s trophy case with gold medals. You gave Scott the winemaking freedom to perfect every rich nuance of flavor in this decadent, dreamy Cabernet.
- This is ultra-fine Cab is the ideal centerpiece for a full-on feast with family and friends. Grab a bottle before Scott’s eager Angel following scoops it all up. It’ll be gone sooner than you think!
- Stephen’s sultry, brooding Lodi Zin is packed with refined dark berry flavors and traces of light, soft spice. A lavishly long, lingering finish is the cherry on top.
- Sourced with the help of Angel support, your Zin grew on "head trained" vines that help the fruit ripen with just the right amount of complexity for a wine perfectly layered with fruity finesse.
- After a few months of oak aging for a little extra oomph of elegance, Stephen’s Zin is finally ready for you to enjoy. For a Zin this decadent, Stephen says, “Angels pricing cannot be beat. I'd call that a winner!”