- This elegant coastal Cab is wrapped in bold, dark fruit intensity and has a super-silky finish that’s second to none.
- Having spent their life tending some of the most famous vineyards along California’s coast, these brothers are finally putting out wine with their own name on the bottle – and it’s Angels like you that made it all possible!
- Nicholas and Marshall’s muscular Cab is the perfect excuse to bust out the grill. Some spicy sausage links, a few bacon loaded burgers, and this red turns up to eleven!
- David’s big, velvety Cabernet leaps from the glass with massive, mouthwatering flavors of ripe cherries, juicy dark plums and toasty, tummy-warming vanilla spices.
- Painstakingly crafted with full, lush grapes from a top-tier vineyard in the heart of Lodi wine country, this Cab is rich, robust and bursting with flavor – the way only David can make them.
- Personally, David pairs his Reserve Cab with savory Dr. Pepper-glazed, slow-cooked ribs. Or, if you’re feeling fancy, he says, put out some sliced charcuterie with creamy cheese and a crunchy baguette and sip away!
- This sumptuous mix of Cabernet and Syrah isn't shy – it's full of wild fruit flavors and a powerful, punchy finish that sticks with you in the BEST possible way.
- In fact, it took home a Double Gold Medal at the 2019 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – the world's taking your wine real seriously, Angels! And to think – it wouldn't be here without you.
- That's why a world-class blend – made by the most enthusiastic wine team in the biz – is yours for a such a savings. Just $10.99 a pop!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Stephen’s smooth, top-shelf Cab is loaded with seductive dark fruits, a touch of spice and velvety soft textures.
There’s a reason Stephen’s your most popular winemaker – he knows how to pick ‘em...literally. Harvesting premium grapes from the woodsy Sierra Foothills and sun-filled Lodi, he then aged your Cab in oak for supple textures and flavor.
Sip this Cab alongside some ribs dripping in BBQ sauce, a pasta salad and some fresh greens for full-on relaxation.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Classic Cabernet that swings in with a wallop of berries, juicy dark plums, ripe cherries and toasty, tummy-warming spices.
- A potent blend of top-quality Cab from Lodi and Clarksburg – two standout regions in California's Central Valley. The vines developed full, lush grapes bursting with flavor – making David's latest Cab the richest, most sumptuous yet.
- This Cabernet just screams for a sizzling slab of beef - you can turn a simple piece of meat into a carnivore's fine dining dream.
- A plush, smooth and jammy Zinfandel, full of bright red fruit and a spicy kick.
- Stephen's a Zin Master, and this is a killer example of what he can do with Angel funding. BIG Lodi flavor. Tiny price.
- Light spices and herbs can wreak havoc on some wines but Zin loves everything from rosemary to curry. Go crazy with the spice rack and pop open a bottle of this daring red that makes no food a stranger.
Big, ripe, juicy jolts of plush blackberry and plum practically glide across your palette with each sip of Dave’s heavenly California Cab.
Dave really outdid himself (and then some!) with this gloriously rich, refined Cab that drinks like it should have a MUCH heftier price tag. But at Angel prices, it’s an absolute steal!
Dave combed through all of California to find the most premium grapes from the very best vineyards he could get his hands on – and boy can we taste it!
- It's back! D.H. makes one of Angels' most-loved Pinots with smooth, lush cherry flavors and a brightness that keeps them coming back for more each year. Now it's finally here, and the rush is on!
- This 2018 Pinot is the gleaming ruby that treasure hunters like winemaker D.H. Elliott spend decades trying to find – it's as rare as it is delicious.
- Thanks for trusting D.H. and investing in a good thing, no questions asked. You're the reason this perfectly-aged Pinot exists! His expert eye for quality fruit and a killer deal?! Well, that's the reason it's yours for $9.99.
- It's 5 Bordeaux wines in one – with a backbone of rich Cabernet from California's Lake County (aka Napa North). Top-tier Lodi Merlot adds supple spice and juicy fruits, like black cherries and plum. Cab Franc and Petit Verdot make it robust and inky – and the Malbec smooths out every sip.
- ... and it's made with one-of-a-kind California flair, thanks to DH – your Angel-funded winemaker who loves world-class fruit as much as a world-class deal. With your support, he called on his connections to haul in the best fruit in the state!
- Cali's climate gives this traditional blend a crazy amount of oomph – it's not the French wine you know. It's more rebellious, more robust... and it's gonna be great with steak frites.
From the plump, jammy flavors to the chocolate-smooth textures… Evangelos made you a Cab that’s pure indulgence.
Gathering sun-ripened grapes from two different Lodi vineyards, Evangelos fermented this Cab with care to preserve its deep color and then aged it on top of premium French oak to add layers of soft spice and velvety textures.
Up your lunch game and sip this silky red with a smoked turkey or tri-tip sandwich from your favorite deli. (Your taste buds’ll thank you.)