WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bold, mouth-filling fruit flavors of rich plum and dark berries lead the way in this special Reserve Cabernet Franc from David, rounded off with a velvety, long-lasting finish from a generous bit of barrel-aging.
- Your support helped David select this world-class Cabernet Franc from a single vineyard lovingly tended by the legacy Miller grapegrowing family in the heart of Clarksburg, where conditions are prime for growing world-class red grapes like Cabernet Franc.
- David’s had close ties to the Millers for years, but with your support, he’s proud to unveil his first-ever Angel-funded Cabernet Franc from the Miller vineyard. This all-new, elegant red is one that every Angel deserves to try – bring home a bottle or two while supplies last!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This limited-release Petite Sirah is a masterclass in decadent dark fruit flavors, with complex layers of ripe plum, blueberry and a dash of peppery spice, all rounded off by a rich, lingering finish.
- Richard harvested his grapes from Clarksburg, a cool-climate hotspot for high-end Petite Sirah. Richard’s been making Petite Sirah from this vineyard for over 20 years and has narrowed down exactly which rows of vines produce the highest-quality fruit – which he turns into wine for you!
- This bottling of Petite Sirah is a special selection from Richard’s own company Vinum Cellars. Richard only has a little over 300 cases of this Petite Sirah to share with Angels – blink and you could miss it.