- Dark and inky with heaps of blueberries, blackberries, and more black fruit on the nose. This is a quintessential Petite Sirah with a touch of sweet spices from its oak aging (and a bit of brightness from a touch of Zinfandel and Viognier blended at the end).
- This Petite Sirah got all the attention it deserved – and now it's perfectly in its prime! Your Angel-funded winemaker says: "I watched over this wine from grape to bottle... tasting it every step of the way!"
- Generous, powerful wine calls for generous,powerful food– try a big juicy burger with roasted portobello mushrooms and gooey cheese, and your tastebuds will demand a glass.
This easy-drinking Pinot is filled with flavors you’d find at a fancy English garden party – wild berries, spiced chocolate, black tea, and fresh violets and roses.
A heavenly Pinot like this one checks all the right boxes – a boost of flavor from premium fruit, 14 months aged in French oak, and crafted by a winemaker with over 20 years of experience at renowned wineries creating wines that scored 90+ (and now, he makes wines for you!).
You give Richard the freedom to find the best vineyards in Clarksburg and treat them with the same exquisite winemaking techniques that go into $50 Russian River Pinot Noir. The result is an elegant barrel-aged Pinot Noir for a fraction of the price.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Decadent as a jar of brambly berries, this big brooding Cab from David is a powerhouse sipper that’s perfect for almost every occasion.
- David sourced this medal-winning Cabernet from a single Clarksburg vineyard owned by grapegrowers he’s been working with for over 20 years.
- This wine is like a piece of history, David says. It’s an homage to the family vineyard of Wayne Miller, whose family has its own place in history: a photo of Wayne’s son was selected to be on the gold-plated record that was placed on the Voyager spacecraft!
You asked for more of this gold-medal winning inky Petite Sirah – you got it! This dreamy red is filled with layers of juicy cherries and blackberries – with a texture as smooth and sophisticated as dark chocolate.
Richard harvested grapes from Clarksburg, where the fruit soaks up heaps of sunshine and hangs on the vine a bit longer thanks to cool bay breezes – locking in vivacious flavors for your Petite.
A ripe, well-balanced red like this fits the bill for any occasion – but it’s flat-out delicious with a sky-high pulled pork sandwich slathered with BBQ sauce.
- This rich Clarksburg Merlot is one juicy mouthful - like shaking down a tree full of ripe plums with your mouth open wide.
- Not only is it SUPER enjoyable... it's an unbelievable value! Karen says: "It’s a great wine to drink when relaxing after work, hanging out with friends, while making dinner, with dinner... for one last glass after dinner..."
- If you like fine foodie reds you can devour every day — you'll want to add this to your basket on every single order.