- This delectable Down Under Durif (Aussie-speak for Petite Sirah) is rich and powerful, brooding with lush flavors of ripe plum and dark cherries, with a mouth-filling smoothness and luxuriously long finish.
- Jen’s Durif is a dazzling blend of fruit from two beautiful vineyards in her home region of Rutherglen in South Australia, chosen specifically for producing picture-perfect grapes loaded with concentrated, powerfully fruity flavors.
- The unbelievably big, bold flavors of Jen’s Diamond Durif are perfect with a whole shoulder of lamb that’s been massaged with garlic, fresh rosemary and olive oil, then slow-cooked until fork tender.
- This distinguished Aussie Durif - aka Petite Sirah, will wrap you up in a rich, velvety blanket of dark, complex fruit.
- With Angels’ help, Jen got her pick of premium Rutherglen grapes from two super-low-yield vineyards – so every grape that went into this spectacular red is fully saturated with killer flavor.
- The BIG bold flavors of Jen’s Diamond Durif are perfect with a whole shoulder of lamb that’s been massaged with garlic, fresh rosemary and olive oil, then slow-cooked until fork tender.
- Full of ripe red and dark berries, a hint of oak and a touch of tempting spiciness, this rich, sultry red is what Jen calls “the ultimate expression of what I love about Shiraz."
- Angel funding got Jen into a handful of the best vineyards in her corner of South Australia, each with older vines and lower yields that gave their fruit the perfect intensity Jen wanted for this wine.
- Jen says it best: “My Diamond Shiraz is made from only the very best blocks, from my favorite vineyards, made with all the love and care in the world. It's this commitment to quality at every step that makes my Diamond Shiraz fantastic value. Don't you just love nakedwines.com?!”