- This rich, mouth-filling South African Cab is flush with dark fruit flavors, luscious smoothness and an extra dash of barrel-aged decadence.
- Thanks to Angels, Carmen could nab hand-picked Cabernet from three highly sought-after vineyards in the Paarl region of South Africa to bring you this world-class red with the most refined flavors possible.
- Carmen makes a mean creamy mushroom risotto. Her secret ingredients – fried sage and goat cheese – are the perfect match for this robust red.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Carmen’s deep, rich Cabernet Shiraz blend is bursting with luscious, perfectly ripe fruit flavors like fresh raspberries and blackberries, with just a touch of toasty oak character to make this one unforgettably smooth, easy-sipping red.
- Thanks to Angel support, Carmen was able to source top tier hand-picked fruit from her choice of vineyard sites in South Africa’s Paarl region, where warm, dry conditions push the grapes to develop seriously concentrated flavors that come through beautifully in the finished wine.
- Open a bottle of this lush red as you’re firing up the grill and by the time your burgers are nice and perfectly charred, the flavors will be fully opened and practically singing in your glass.
- Father-son team Stephen and Jamie have truly outdone themeselves with this latest vintage of their Angel-favorite Cabernet. It's a rich, regal powerhouse loaded with sumptuous ripe fruit flavors and a silky-smooth finish that's so soft and luxurious it's no wonder this red is an all-out Angel classic.
- This is one of Angels' most beloved and sought-after Cabernets of all time. Tens of thousands of Angels have tasted Stephen's deeply decadent red and each year it sells out in the blink of an eye.
- Slather some homemade chimichurri over a sizzling, char-grilled strip steak and sip the night away with this heavenly, mouthfilling Cab – be sure to save some fries for mopping up those rich, delicious juices too.
- From the smoky oak to the intense blackberry, pepper and dark fruit vibes, Carmen's pure South African Shiraz is an all-out crowd pleaser.
- With your support, Carmen was able to harvest grapes from two distinct Shiraz vineyards in the Swartland region of South Africa. She fermented each block separately before she made the final blend - to capture all bold berry flavors she could muster!
- Shiraz is the kind of wine that can stand up to BIG flavors, so you can bust this one out with everything from your favorite 12” pepperoni, to a fiery Indian curry.