WE'RE NOT SURE
My-oh-my, Mauricio's Cabernet is seductive – smooth and spicy, like roasted red peppers fresh off a sizzling grill. And it’s super complex, from its time aging in deluxe French oak.
Harvested fresh off an Uco Valley mountaintop in Mendoza – from a vineyard at 3,400 ft! This coveted Cabernet region makes wines *some* might call “full-bodied and complex.” Mauricio calls them deee-licious.
Vista Flores might ring a bell – it's the prestigious sub-region that brought BIG international winemakers to Argentina, like Rolland and Rothschild. You’re getting that same top-dollar flavor and winemaking expertise for a fraction of the price!
- Perfectly balanced between savory, soul-warming dark berry flavors and a touch of spice, this rich, robust red is packed with power and a long velvety finish that carries you away with tastes of fresh mint and raspberry.
- Mauricio used top-tier Syrah grapes from a high-elevation vineyard in famous Uco Valley, Mendoza, where the vineyards are designed to bring you about 1 bottle per vine.
- After carefully blending this special Syrah, Mauricio gave it a year of aging in French and American oak to bring out that extra touch of complexity and unforgettable finesse.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Hoooo, boy – are you in for a treat! This dark and decadent Cab is flowing with sumptuous layers of black cherries, inky berries and a long, warm, spicy finish.
- Jose harvested Cabernet from Gualtallary, a teeny-tiny corner of Argentina’s top wine region – where high-elevation and rocky soil gives grapes rich flavor (and makes for intense-yet-elegant Cab!).
- You’re getting this scrumptious red for less than 14 bucks - where similar bottles go for upwards of $100! Snag a bottle (or two) and be an instant dinner party hero.