- This Zin is a luscious, spellbinding treat – it’s as intense and decadent as it is easy-sipping. It's swimming in rich, robust blueberry, cherry-cola and ripe plum flavors, with a melt-in-your-mouth smoothness you simply have to taste to believe.
- Thanks to your support, Sharon could age her choice of pristine Paso Robles fruit in luxurious French oak barrels to bring you a truly irresistible red that’s full of fruity finesse from top to bottom.
- Paso Robles Zinfandel this powerful and rich is a true delight from the first sip to the last. And your funding gives this local winemaker free reign to make the best around. Scoop up a bottle and treat yourself – you’ve earned it!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This sultry and smooth Black Label red blend is drenched in dark berry and red fruit flavors, with Stephen’s signature rich, long-lasting finish that’s made this red an Angel-favorite every single vintage.
- Your support helped Stephen bring together six stunning red varieties growing in mountain vineyards nestled in the heart of Calaveras County, and blend them seamlessly for what he calls “a Bordeaux-style red with a unique Calaveras twist.”
- Stephen says this luscious red goes great with all kinds of sauce-based dishes. Personally, he’s partial to a slow-simmered cassoulet with its combination of richly flavored meats and beans that perfectly complement this wine’s layers of juicy flavor.
- Franck’s juicy Spanish Garnacha is a rush of intense, luscious red berry flavors, with a spellbinding touch of savory spice that’ll keep you coming back for more.
- With your support backing him, Franck sought out a pristine vineyard in the cool-climate Montsant region near the Spanish Mediterranean coast, right next door to one of Spain’s most expensive wine regions – so you get all the rich, world-class decadence, without the sky-high prices.
- Tuck into this lively, vibrant fruit-bomb with a plate of wafer-thin Iberico ham and a small dish of almonds. It’s a classic Mediterranean combo guaranteed to make you weak at the knees.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This dark and dreamy Cab is decked out with sumptuous layers of black cherries, inky berries, a long, warm, spicy finish and an irresistible smoothness from extravagant barrel-aging.
- Jose harvested this Cabernet from Gualtallary, a tiny corner of Argentina’s top wine region – where high-elevation and rocky soils give the grapes rich, mouth-filling flavors (and makes for intense-yet-elegant Cab!).
- For supporting Argentina’s former Winemaker of the Year from start to finish as he made this delectable red, you’re getting it for less than 15 bucks! Snag a bottle (or two) and raise a glass – to yourself!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bold, pure, ripe Reserve Cabernet that’s filled with luscious dark fruit and plums notes – if you love Stephen's Arabella Cab... it gets even better!
- Stephen's been making wines for Angels since wayyy back in the beginning. His unparalleled experience has made his South African Cabernet Sauvignon one of the most popular Angel-funded wines of all time.
- With a little more funding from Angels, Stephen was joined by his son Jamie in the winery to create this premium vintage of Angels' favorite South African Cab. Effortlessly ripe and robust... and then some!
- A vibrant core of luscious dark berry flavors blends seamlessly with a touch of subtle spice in this silky-smooth, complex and perfectly polished Pinot Noir from unmatched Willamette winemaker Chris Baker.
- Your funding gave Chris access to impeccable fruit from the Yamhill-Carlton and Dundee Hills regions – home to some of the finest pockets of Pinot Noir vineyards in Oregon, not to mention the world. To top it off, Chris barrel-aged the wine for nearly a year to give it an unforgettable finishing touch of finesse.
- Thanks to you, Chris dubs the 2019 vintage “the best Willamette Valley Pinot yet.” Take home a bottle of this prized Pinot and taste it for yourself!
- Deep, dark, delectable fruit flavors abound in Karen’s mouthwatering Reserve Zinfandel straight from the heart of Lodi. Aged in specially-selected oak barrels for an extra splash of finesse, this Angel-exclusive Zin is one you can’t miss.
- “The most important ingredient to any great wine is the fruit,” Karen says. With Angel funding, she’s able to source impeccable grapes from some of Lodi’s top growers and meticulously craft this rich, ravishing Zin to perfection – all just for you.
- Karen put two years of precision winemaking into this lush red treasure – now it’s finally ready for you to enjoy. Break out the barbecue and get sipping!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Richard’s top-notch Paso Cab is a scrumptious, smooth powerhouse, packed with brooding dark fruit flavors and a dash of savoriness that carry on through a long, lip-smacking finish.
For his stunning 5th vintage of this Cab, Richard used your support to source top-tier grapes from his personal pick of 4 high-end Paso vineyards, to show off the highest level of Cabernet from the region he knows best.
This Cabernet is ready for sipping on arrival, Richard says, but with this much complexity and depth it’ll age gracefully for up to a decade. Put a few bottles away and see how the flavors evolve and develop over the years – if you’re able to wait, that is...
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Derek Rohlffs and Ken Deis – two of your superstar Sonoma winemakers – teamed up to craft you an intense powerhouse Zin that’s jam-packed with juicy flavors and decadent smoothness for days. Who knew this much talent could even fit into one bottle!
- Sonoma's Dry Creek Valley is one of the best places in the world for luscious, high-end Zinfandel, and your support helped Derek and Ken source only the finest fruit from a trio of vineyards sprinkled throughout this famed valley.
- Your funding made this incredible partnership happen – that's why this rich Sonoma red is yours for such an insider price. Grab a bottle and get to sipping!
- This mighty Cattoo Malbec purrs with luxurious layers of decadent dark fruit flavors like black cherry and ripe, juicy plum, backed by a soft touch of barrel spice and a silky, melt-in-your-mouth smoothness.
- Paso Robles is Sharon's home turf, so she got her pick of its richest, ripest fruit. After selecting grapes from several small lots, she barrel-aged your Malbec for 9 months in French oak, just to give it a bit of added decadence!
- Angels like you made this mouthwatering red come to life - and we're SO glad you did. But a Malbec like this won't be around for long... stock up while you can!