- Whether you’re looking for a crisp, bright refresher to cool down a hot day or a delicate, refined blush from a famous French region to sip any day, you’ll find it in Patrice’s perfect Pinot Noir turned pink.
- With Angel support, Patrice sourced Pinot from the world-famous Loire Valley to make you an elegant Rosé – buzzing with light strawberry and cherry flavors, plus a zing of limey tang underneath. Don’t be surprised if you order a few more bottles while you’re drinking your first. It’s that good!
- Refined and opulent, this crisp wine is everything you want in a fancy, pinkies-up French Rosé and more. But most of all, it’s a wine Patrice always wanted to make and YOU finally made it possible. That’s worth cheers-ing about.
- This gloriously refreshing French blush carries all the subtle, delicate flavors the region does best.
- Ben’s eye-popping Provencial Rosé is made from Grenache, a soft, medium-bodied grape that gives this summery wine a squeeze of fruity flavors like strawberry and melon.
- When you’re not sure what to open, this ALWAYS does the trick. Sit out in the evening sun with a large chilled glass of Ben’s Rosé and a Mediterranean salad flecked with roasted red peppers and fresh crumbly feta.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Crisp, bright and as dry as they come, Alex and Ryan’s Rosé is like snacking on ripe strawberries and watermelon slices side-by-side with a full bouquet of fresh roses within whiffing distance. Yum!
- With your help, Alex and Ryan were able to source Cinsault and Grenache straight from Provence to make their first-ever Rosé for Angels in the U.S.
- There’s serious hype among Rosé enthusiasts for crisp Provence pinks exactly like this, and your winemakers worked directly with the growers there to cut out any middlemen – bringing this seriously refreshing wine to you for a song!