- Ripe strawberry and raspberry flavors dance across your tastebuds with each taste of this lusciously refined Rosé refresher straight from California's sun-drenched Central Coast.
- The Santa Lucia Highlands benefit from one of the longest growing seasons in California, giving Derek exceptional fruit that’s plump, ripe and loaded with concentrated juicy flavors.
- Kick off your shoes and lay a blanket out on the grass, then sip away on this refreshing Rosé while nibbling on Marcona almonds and cold cut meats from the deli counter.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Yian’s Rosé leaps from the glass with deliriously fresh and fruity flavors of crisp watermelon, ripe peach, tangy lemon and a touch of strawberry. It’s elegant, zingy and ready to sip as soon as it hits your doorstep.
- Support from Angels gave Yian the golden ticket to picture-perfect fruit from vineyards in Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo along California’s cool Central Coast, where the fruit ripens slow and steady for the ideal balance of flavors and complexity.
- This lively, fruity Rosé is a refreshing must-have for the warmer months. Pair a glass (or two) with a plateful of hearty cheeses or a mouthwatering seafood salad and let the harmony of flavors do the rest.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Mouthwatering flavors of watermelon and ripe, juicy strawberries balance a refined, refreshing crispness and a tangy touch of citrus that all lead smoothly into a fresh, thirst-quenching finish.
- Your very own cellar crew from the nakedwines.com Kenwood winery in the heart of Sonoma Valley crafted this unique blend of Pinot Noir, Carignan, and Mourvedre from the finest, cool-climate corners of California for one unforgettable pink delight.
- This luscious pink sipper even recently won Best of Class at a BIG Rosé competition – grab a bottle and help your crew celebrate! If you’re feeling extra fancy, pair this dazzling Rosé with oysters and charcuterie and you can’t go wrong.