- Elegant, delicate and made using pure Sonoma coast Chardonnay, Wayne’s Blanc de Blancs is a bright, crisp and refreshing sparkling wine and an all-out Angel favorite.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers (former head winemaker for Chandon!) — for less than $20!
- This handcrafted bubbly is an ultra-small production that racks in the awards, including Best of Class in this year's North Coast Wine Challenge. In 2017, it was the darling of the SF Wine Competition, beating out Tattinger as a judges' fave!
- Refreshing, radiant and pulsing with crisp, bright flashes of fresh fruit and ultra-fine bubbles, this authentic French Champagne is the creme-de-la-creme of your Angel-funded sparkling wines.
- Starting with flawless Chardonnay grapes, JP used meticulous production techniques to craft you one of the most high-end Champagnes imaginable. Now, after 8 years of aging, this unbelievably elegant French sparkling is all yours to enjoy.
- On top of 2 Gold medals, this trophy bubbly also earned an “Outstanding” rating from Decanter judges in a special tasting alongside famous, $200-a-bottle Champagne labels. With your help, Jean-Philippe puts the CHAMP in Champagne!
- This crisp, elegant Champagne was made exclusively for Angels by the genius winemaker who made Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne.
Jean Phillipe went to the Chardonnay vineyard of the Champagne area — La Côte des Blancs — to bring you this bubbly with as much class as any blanc de blanc from the top Champagne houses.
Jean Philippe is your Champagne specialist and now that his name is on the label you get the same French sparkling gold inside for $45 less!