All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
- This light, bubbly Prosecco is a classic – buzzing with crisp flavors like juicy green apple to ripe, luscious peach – plus a tangy dash of citrus that will leave you saying “bellissimo!”
- Paolo’s passion for Prosecco is rooted in 3 generations of winemaking – and with a vineyard smack-dab in the heart of Valdobbiadene (the capital of Prosecco) this sparkling is as perfect as it gets. Thanks for making it possible!
- Angels know this Prosecco is a star – every vintage sells out faster than the least. Stock up now – your prosciutto and cheese want company.
The latest cuvée of Wayne’s highly-coveted Rosé is an elegant blend of Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay bursting with very berry flavors like cherry, raspberry and strawberry – complemented by the finest of bubbles.
Thanks to Angel funding, you're getting the good stuff made with grapes from premium cool-climate vineyards along the Sonoma Coast – then aged for two years! – from one of the best sparkling winemakers in the world.
Snag a few bottles of this stunning bubbly – and frequent medal winner! – while you can. At your Angel savings, it will be going, going… gone.
- Elegant, 90+ rated and delicate, Wayne’s Blanc de Blancs is a bright, crisp and refreshing sparkling – an all-out Angel and critic favorite.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers (former head winemaker for Chandon!) — from the finest Sonoma Coast Chardonnay – because you made it possible.
- This is an ultra-small production that racks in the awards year after year. It even beat Taittinger as a judges' favorite at the SF Wine Competition – get your hands on a bottle whenever you see it return!
- Eponina was Wayne’s first Angel-funded sparkling wine ever – now it’s returning and more elegant than ever, with delicate layers of fruity finesse and oh-so-fine bubbles you won’t be able to resist!
- Wayne knows a thing or two about sparkling. Before he came to work for you, he was head winemaker for the American branch of THE Moët Chandon, making some of the most famous sparkling wines in the world. Now he’s using all his expertise just for you!
- With your funding, Wayne harvested pristine grapes from cool-climate corners of California to bring you a delicate, perfectly balanced sparkling white brimming with bright fruit flavors and sporting a wonderfully smooth, silky texture.
This delicate dry Brut Rosé dazzles with a mouthful of ultra-fine bubbles and a splash of juicy strawberry and raspberry, masterfully crafted by your very own iconic sparkling winemaker Rob McNeill.
With your support behind him, Rob was able to go all out on this sparkling Rosé and even added a dash of Pinot Noir to the blend to give your wine an extra luxurious layer of red berry flavor.
The best pairings? “Mimosas with an omelet and a slice of melon. For lunch, perhaps a nice veggie salad with goat cheese. Dinner? Fish or fried chicken,” says Rob.
- This vibrant sparkling Brut brings you bright fresh fruit flavors, like pear and juicy apple, on wave after wave of oh-so-fine bubbles that wind down into a luxuriously long, refreshing finish.
- Your funding gave Penelope her choice of grapes grown throughout California’s North Coast - the kind of fruit that goes into the best wines from California’s top sparkling wine houses, many of which she's made before.
- Penelope used the “traditional” Champagne method in the making of this Brut, letting a second fermentation take place in the bottle to give your wine a decadent layer of bubbles that'll dance across your tongue.
- This is a rich and lively Brut sparkling – a blend of creamy Chardonnay and rich Pinot Noir that gives a lovely lingering finish. Absolutely scrumptious!
- With Angels' help, Wayne created a new kind of bubbly. It’s smooth and toasty and we honestly don’t have any Californian sparkling wines like it. And YOU brought to life.
- This sparkling is a multi-award winner. You fund a champion, Angels! Make sure you treat yourself while it's still in stock - and it won't be for long.
- Bright and lively with fresh fruit flavors like wild raspberry, ripe strawberry and juicy apple, this bubbly is elegant and easy sipping – a celebratory addition to your wine rack!
- Your funding gave Pénélope her choice of high-end Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier from premium vineyards across California’s North Coast – the same ones that go into top sparklings, many of which she used to make.
- Pénélope made this in the traditional method – like Champagne – meaning it underwent a second fermentation in the bottle for a luxurious layer of ultra-fine bubbles. It’s a top-shelf bubbly with a smooth price tag.
- This crisp sparkling is a light pink specialty from your own Prosecco icon Paolo Sacchetto. It’s a refined, easy-sipping delight with bright layers of fruity flavor and a fresh, thirst-quenching finish.
- Your funding helped Paolo harvest a blend of Glera, the classic white grape used in high-end Prosecco, and add in a portion of Pinot Nero (aka Pinot Noir) for that signature pink hue, to bring you two summer classics - Prosecco and Rosé - in one!
- Paolo crafted this pink delicacy the same way he crafts all the top-shelf Proseccos he’s famous for, using the classic Charmat method to keep this sparkling Rosé as crisp, fruity and easy-sipping as possible.
Vibrant and fresh, with bright, brilliant bubbles and flavors of peach and honey, this Brut is Italian sparkling at its most refreshing.
Paolo comes from a family of winemakers, so his Prosecco roots run deep. With your support, he crafted this dream sparkling using high-end fruit from Valdobbiadene – home to Italy’s most sought-after grapes for sparkling wines.
This crisp, lively Prosecco is perfect on its own – and if you’re feeling especially creative and adventurous, try mixing it with Aperol as a spritz!