- For some of the finest, freshest and most elegant French white around, you’ve come to the right place! This luscious white is loaded with ripe, refined flavors and a crispness that’ll keep you refreshed even on the hottest summer day.
- Your support helps Patrice source some of France’s most prized Sauvignon Blanc from the famed Pouilly-Fumé region of the Loire Valley. In return, he’s pleased to bring you this mouthwatering white for an absolute song.
- The only catch about this dazzling white is that it’s seriously limited – Patrice could only make a few hundred cases, and they’re bound to fly out of the door. This is one fresh French masterpiece you don’t want to sleep on.
- Intensely fruity and seriously smooth, this fine French white takes refreshing to a whole new level with juicy melon, pear and white peach flavors that Patrice absolutely perfected.
- This craveable cuvée comes from the eastern end of the famous Loire Valley, where pristine vineyards grow some of the best Sauvignon Blanc in the world. With Angel support, Patrice has a golden ticket to the fruit of his choice from this high-end corner of France.
- This elegant white plus a few oysters is a match made in heaven, but nothing pairs better with a serious Sancerre than goat cheese straight from the Loire Valley, if you can get your hands on some.
- Only a legacy French winemaker as skilled as Patrice could bring you a Sauvignon Blanc this crisp, creamy and unforgettable.
- With his connections all over the Loire, and your funding behind him, Patrice is able to source only the finest of the region’s Sauvignon Blanc. For helping him harvest this wine’s grapes from along the banks of the Loire River, you get this stunning summery white for an absolute steal.
- Break open a crusty baguette, spread on a dollop of rich brie or soft and creamy goat cheese – and from here on out it’s nothing but smooth sipping.
- Bright, elegant and dripping with intensely fruity flavor – this is crisp, classic Chablis with all the bells and whistles.
- Working with top-notch Chardonnay plucked at just the right ripeness from 35-year-old vines, Benjamin bottled a little slice of French white wine heaven just for you.
- Benjamin comes from a centuries-long line of winemakers specializing in luxurious French Chardonnay. With the support of Angels like you, he's carrying the torch and bringing the world one impeccable, refined French white wine after another.
- This luxurious French white wine is a creamy classic with elegant fruit flavors, a refined, silky smoothness and a long, luscious, lip-smacking finish. Fancy French white wines don’t get much more indulgent than this.
- With unmatched conditions for growing Chardonnay grapes to their most opulent and flavorful, Chablis is arguably the most famous region in the world for Chardonnay-based white wines. What's more, Premier Cru wines like this are the cream of the crop, coming from only select vineyards in the region.
- By backing Benjamin, you’ve got a winemaker who knows how to make world-class Chablis better than just about anyone – and he makes it just for you! Grab a bottle of this Chablis Premier Cru and sip in style – you’ve earned it!
Ben's tempting, vibrant Viognier is a juicy jolt of ripe apricots and zingy citrus delectably balanced with a lush, smooth creaminess that can’t be beat.
Your support gave Ben dibs on stellar grapes from high-end vineyards nestled along the coast of southern France. The Mediterranean breezes keep these glorious grapes nice and cool, letting them ripen oh-so perfectly to capture every single layer of juicy flavor.
Viognier is the kind of refreshing white French wine that’s best enjoyed while it's young and fresh. Ben's advice: indulge in a glass of this luscius sipper as soon as possible!
- Angels voted for a smooth, refined, barrel-aged Grenache Gris from the South of France – Ben delivered and then some! This luscious white wine is one mouthful of juicy, elegant fruity goodness after another – all thanks to you!
- Ben made this South of France show-stealer with only the best of the best fruit from his home region, the Minervois. Grenache Gris is pretty rare in these parts and is usually just reserved for blending into the region’s finest, most expensive white wines. But Ben insists, Angels like you deserve only the best...
- ...and now it’s finally here! After aging the wine in luxurious French oak barrels per Angels’ request for an extra dash of elegant, creamy richness, Ben’s one-of-a-kind white wine is all yours to enjoy!
- This cool, crisp thirst-quencher from Ben and Rod is how Sauvignon Blanc was meant to be – stacked with light and sumptuous fruit flavors and balanced with a lip-smacking freshness that glides all the way through a long, lush finish.
- Angels voted for Ben and Rod to team up and bring you this wondrous white, combining their decades of shared expertise making top-tier Sauv Blanc. Ben found the pristine fruit basking in a French vineyard, and Rod knows how to make Sauv Blanc’s tropical flavors sing like no other – the rest is history!
- Pair this endlessly refreshing white with a plate of oven-baked asparagus drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with melted Gruyere cheese – you can’t go wrong!
- Ben's light, bright Pique Nique Blanc checks all the right boxes for a perfectly refreshing, summery white wine, hitting just the right balance between a complex, world-class white and crisp, easy afternoon sipper.
- This lavish white is practically bottled South of France sunshine, thanks to Angel support that helped Ben source impeccable Chardonnay, zingy Colombard and stellar Sauv Blanc, then blend them all together for a Minervois masterpiece.
- Sip this white on a lazy, sunny afternoon and let the swirls of light and juicy berry flavors carry you away on a wave of relaxation.
Ben’s elegant Chardonnay is light and dreamy, with effortless style. If you could taste a glimmering sunset over the French countryside, this is it.
Angel support allowed Ben to harvest grapes from the foothills of the Pyrenees mountains – a cooler climate where grapes ripen slowly to develop crisp, perfectly-balanced flavor.
This is your classic Chardonnay from the South of France, the home of ancient vines (some 1000+ years old!). When you sip this Chard, know that you’re sustaining history – and supporting this winemaker’s dream.