Scott’s refreshingly crisp sipper is one of the most popular Oregon wines Angels fund, and it's finally here again! This lively, lush Angel favorite is layered with tastes of apple, pineapple and a tantalizing touch of citrusy tang.
Thanks to your support, Scott was in the right place at the right time to discover this well-kept Oregon secret – a world-class white from the heart of Pinot Noir country!
Scott made this mouthwatering white specifically to be shared, preferably on a warm, sunny patio surrounded by friends. “It’s a crowd pleaser that is versatile with many foods,” he says, “but stands alone on a hot summer day.”
- Alex’s bright, crisp Chenin Blanc bursts with flavors of tangy, citrusy lemon zest and orange, all packed into a delectably smooth mouthfeel for the perfect sipper to start of your summer.
- This Chenin comes from the storied old vines of the “Prince Vineyard” in Clarksburg where, thanks to Angel funding, Alex was able to personally pick which blocks of grapes to use for this wine to bring you the lushest, fullest flavors possible.
- Alex’s last vintage of this Chenin just won Best of Class at the big SF Chronicle Wine Competition! Scoop up a few bottles of this new vintage and help her celebrate!
- Matt's Sauvignon Blanc is the cream of the Napa crop, with a lush, refined smoothness that lets it go down almost too easily.
- With your funding, Matt sourced these grapes from a certified sustainable single vineyard site in Calistoga, at the north end of Napa Valley, where warm days and cool nights give Sauvignon Blanc the perfect conditions to thrive in.
- Matt only made a limited amount of this scrumptious Sauvignon Blanc and once Angels catch on, he says, it’s bound to sell out in a flash!
- Citrusy, sweet and deliciously aromatic – David’s delectable Moscato is a treat and a half!
- With its ideal climate, Clarksburg grows Muscat Canelli grapes of impeccable flavor – so wines have the potential to get pricey. But with funding from our Angels, David’s made you a bottle of the good stuff – and it won’t break the bank.
- Everyone should have a bottle of David’s Moscato tucked in their stash, a succulent sipper to bust out whenever olives or cured meats are mentioned.
This show-stopping Sauv Blanc is a white wine lover’s paradise – vibrant, fresh and overflowing with seriously refreshing citrus and lush, mouth-filling fruit flavors.
Karen says instead of being hands-on in the winery, she chose to let the quality of this top-tier Lodi fruit do the talking. But this white thirst-quencher doesn’t just talk – it sings!
Karen says just pair this easy sipper up with a dinner of grilled asparagus and fish tacos and you’re in flavor heaven.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- An aromatic white brimming with zesty lemon and bright juicy peach. David’s cool California Sauv is a warm-weather essential.
- Your funding allowed David a long, cool fermentation so he could coax out all the delicate aromatics from the fruit. The result is a deliciously complex white that you get for a song.
- Sip on this citrusy Sauvignon Blanc while nibbling on crackers topped with goat cheese, smashed garden peas, and if you're feelin' fancy, a sprig of mint.
Rick’s latest Central Coast white is a cool-climate thirst-quencher loaded with fruity flavors like apple and white peach, backed by a layer of toasty vanilla and coconut from a special bit of oak aging.
Made with grapes from the cool, rolling hills of southern Monterey County, Rick’s Chardonnay packs a smooth, round mouthfeel and scrumptiously long finish.
Whether you age it a few years or pop the cork on arrival, for best results just make sure you sip it beside a heap of mouthwatering, buttery Dungeness crab or hearty, grilled sea bass. Yum!
- This is a Chardonnay with gusto – rich and flavorful, full of fresh white peaches and pears, the purity of this high-class Napa fruit really shines.
- It was grown on the tippy top of Atlas Peak – harvested from a legendary family's vineyard estate. The Antinoris are wine royalty – 26th generation grape growers with property spanning from Tuscany to Cali. And Franc got first dibs on their Napa fruit!
- Pop the cork and serve with a bowl of buttery pasta, topped with garlic, herbs, and a mountain of parmesan that would make an Italian proud.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Angels' top-rated Chenin is tart, creamy and oh so satisfying – like a buttered biscuit slathered in orange marmalade.
- Because Angels love the wine so much, Alex was able to personally pick the individual blocks of Chenin grapes to use for your wine. That's an extra special honor, and really defines and differentiates this Clarksburg vintage from the rest!
- ....and it goes swimmingly with a homemade poke bowl or your favorite sushi. Date night perfection!
This refreshingly crisp Pinot Gris is succulent, creamy and layered with refined, citrusy freshness.
Only an Angel-funded winemaker would have the freedom to do something crazy like this. Scott went to the two most famous red wine regions in Oregon – Umpqua Valley and southern Willamette – and made a white!
- Scott’s stunning Pinot Gris is a warm weather winner. Take a couple frosty glasses of it out into the garden and enjoy with chili-laced crab cakes and a fragrant Thai salad.