- This cheerful little sipper will have you grinning from ear to ear. It's sweet, simple and just plain delightful!
- Why is it called "Symphony?" Well, believe it or not, that's actually the name of a grape! It's a hybrid of Grenache Gris and Muscat that's famous for big, floral flavors like jasmine and honey – and Stephen thought you should give it a try.
- And it has a cool party trick – the flavors change dramatically with serving temperature! Serve chilled, and you'll get crisp tropical flavors... warmed, it's an explosion of sweet-smelling citrus.
- If you like drinks served with a fresh lemon twist, Pinot Gris is for you... it is the twist. Crisp and juicy with a little tang, this elegant white will always dazzle and delight.
- With your funding, Chris was able to hand-pick the vineyards he liked and make you a spectacular Pinot Gris that really shows off the cool-climate, slow-ripening region of Willamette Valley.
- Chris says your PG makes the perfect dinner companion. If you open it while you are cooking, have a second bottle in the fridge because it may not make it to dinner otherwise!
- This is a decadent white, loaded with luxurious creamy fruit grown high up in the Atlas Peak hills of Napa, 1500 feet above sea level. That high altitude and its rocky soil means good things for extravagant wines!
- ...and Matt harvested just enough for 1200 cases (that's teeny!) Your wine is precious – and he treated it like gold, barrel-fermenting every drop in a mix of new and neutral French Oak barrels (that's how you get flavors like vanilla and cream inside the glass!)
- Matt sells wine from this VERY same vineyard block under a different label for $45/bottle. You're getting an incredible insider deal because you fund him directly – this $14.99 price is for your eyes only.
- This is a Chardonnay with gusto – rich and flavorful, full of fresh white peaches and pears, the purity of this high-class Napa fruit really shines.
- It was grown on the tippy top of Atlas Peak – harvested from a legendary family's vineyard estate. The Antinoris are wine royalty – 26th generation grape growers with property spanning from Tuscany to Cali. And Franc got first dibs on their Napa fruit!
- Pop the cork and serve with a bowl of buttery pasta, topped with garlic, herbs, and a mountain of parmesan that would make an Italian proud.
WE'RE NOT SURE
You love Scott’s wildly popular white – and this year, he's added extra layers of refinement, bright acidity, and cranked your Pinot Gris up to an 11!
Only an Angel-funded winemaker would have the freedom to do something crazy like this. Scott went to the most famous red wine region in Oregon, and made a white!
- Enjoy this one out on the deck, sun on your back and fresh farmers market salad (loaded with avocado) in hand. This PG is going to make your summer.
- David knows how to take a classic California wine to the next level – which is why he’s your expert on Clarksburg Chardonnay. This high-end Chard is full of vibrant fruit flavor and creamy texture.
- Your crisp white was made from one of the oldest vineyards in the region - that was almost destroyed because it didn't produce as much fruit as neighboring plots. But Angels rescued these vines so David could focus on quality before quantity.
- It's no wonder this crisp white's earned 91%+ ratings the past four years! It's the perfect Chard for a plate of creamy, cheesy fettuccine... (and delicious with post-dinner popcorn and a movie).
Tom whipped you up a real treat! This refreshing Chardonnay’s blooming with bright tropical fruits, juicy green apples and rich, smooth texture – with a long, clean finish.
Thanks to Angels, Tom got access to the ripest, most flavor-packed fruit around for this crisp white. “I really enjoy making expressive, fruit-forward Chardonnays like this that have a touch of creaminess – without being overly oaky,” he says.
Chill a bottle of this white, pour a glass and let it sit for a few minutes to let the fresh fruity flavors open up. Then crack a few oysters, slurp, and guzzle down this white. You won’t regret it.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Fruity and incredibly refreshing Pinot Grigio with enough delicate floral aromas to make your nostrils smile.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate. He night-harvested the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible!
- Toss some jumbo prawns and fresh pineapple on the grill, plunk a couple bottles of this crisp crowd-pleaser on ice, and watch the party unfold!
This is a crisp and zippy award-winning Chardonnay, full of endlessly refreshing tropical fruit flavors that will slip you into a delightful daze.
Evangelos has really mastered that balance of crisp and creamy, thanks to aging in a combination of stainless steel tanks and French oak barrels – so you get a little of that wood smoke and spice on an otherwise wildly fruity white.
Previous vintages of this wine have won BIG at award competitions (like the San Francisco Chronicle, where Evangelos earned a Double Gold!) get your hands on this trophy wine while it lasts.
This succulent Sauv is gushing with honeydew melons and tropical zeal – as refreshing as an ocean breeze.
Scott selected super-ripe grapes plush with juiciness grown in Mendocino and Lake counties, where grapes ripen from 100 degree days and summer heat – cooling down thanks to nearby lake and ocean breezes
Days are getting longer and temps are rising...this is the rich and fruity white you need to beat the heat.