Rick’s latest Central Coast white is a cool-climate thirst-quencher loaded with fruity flavors like apple and white peach, backed by a layer of toasty vanilla and coconut from a special bit of oak aging.
Made with grapes from the cool, rolling hills of southern Monterey County, Rick’s Chardonnay packs a smooth, round mouthfeel and scrumptiously long finish.
Whether you age it a few years or pop the cork on arrival, for best results just make sure you sip it beside a heap of mouthwatering, buttery Dungeness crab or hearty, grilled sea bass. Yum!
WE'RE NOT SURE
The Millers’ latest is light and oh-so-sippable Chardonnay with tastes of fresh Granny Smith apple and pear, plus flashes of peach that linger on for a long, bright finish.
Nicholas and Marshall specially fermented and aged your Chardonnay in oak barrels for the classic smoothness of big California Chard, while keeping it deliciously light and easy to sip.
These brothers are Central Coast experts who’ve spent practically their whole lives meticulously tending world-class grapes from this exclusive region for other wineries. Now they’re finally making their very own wines like this Chardonnay for the first time, all thanks to Angels!
- Chris makes a dazzling comeback with this rendition of his Pinot Gris, a followup to his highly-rated 2017 PG that had thousands of Angels raving and took Gold at the San Francisco Wine Competition
- Chris’s second round is seriously refreshing and bursting with tangy lemon, ripe peach and juicy melon that make this wine a little too easy to sip and even harder to put down
- With your help, aka Angel funding, Chris was able to blend grapes from three top-tier vineyards across the Willamette Valley to give this wine complex layers of flavors and aromas for you to slurp through. Enjoy!
- This is one enchanting Chard, full of warm spices from French oak aging and rich fruit flavors like Washington apples.
- With your funding, Dave secured fruit from a well-respected Columbia Valley vineyard. "It's a unique site that's much warmer than most vineyards up here," says Dave. "It's really sought after fruit – one of the top 20 vineyards for Chard in Washington state!"
- If you're looking for the perfect mix of soft fruit and smooth texture in your Chardonnay, Dave's Washington white is your perfect match. Pair with a slice of warm apple pie and thank us later.
Now this crisp Columbia Valley white is the catch of the day! Full of cool, juicy melon flavors and a lick of citrus, it’s just oh-so refreshing.
Dave knows all of Washington's best nooks and crannies, like the Columbia basin – its super-dry weather, hot sun and wickedly-chilly nights help grapes like Sauvignon Blanc ripen low and slow and develop vibrant flavors in the glass.
Washington Sauvignon Blanc is downright delicious, but it's hard to find out in the world. Thanks for supporting Dave on his quest to introduce more Angels to the great Northwest – this $9.99 price is your reward!
This light and refreshing Sauvignon Blanc is packed with tons of ripe, citrusy flavors – followed by a smooth, lip-smacking finish that’s sure to tease your tongue for more.
Katy and Justin hand-selected grapes from Columbia Valley, where the cool-climate helps the grapes to develop balanced flavor – ideal for this crisp Washington white.
A mouthwatering white like this was meant for taco night. Pour a glass and load up a tortilla with carne asada, cilantro, diced onions and a squeeze of lime. Food pairing paradise.
Jacqueline says this is the fun, younger sister to her Sonoma Sauvignon Blanc – give this refreshing white a try! It’s filled with playful tropical fruits like pineapple and guava with a carefree finish.
Because of Angel funding, Jacqueline was able to snag plush, flavor-packed fruit – including a heap of premium Napa Sauv – to bring you a fresh, thirst-quenching white for less than double digits.
Fix a bowl of garden-fresh greens with almonds, feta and sliced peaches... pour yourself a frosty glass of Jacqueline’s Sauv… ahhh. You’re livin’ your best life.
- Angels' top-rated Chenin is tart, creamy and oh so satisfying – like a buttered biscuit slathered in orange marmalade.
- Because Angels love the wine so much, Alex was able to personally pick the individual blocks of Chenin grapes to use for your wine. That's an extra special honor, and really defines and differentiates this Clarksburg vintage from the rest!
- ....and it goes swimmingly with a homemade poke bowl or your favorite sushi. Date night perfection!
- David’s Chardonnay is bright and soft, starting with wistful whiffs of fresh florals before tastes of honey, apple and a little tangy citrus come along with just the right touch of creaminess, all capped by a long, lingering finish.
- David decided to take a hands-off approach with his Chardonnay to let the grapes shine through as best they could with delicate, detailed aromas and flavors.
- With your support, David got to pluck grapes from California vineyards that were farmed with the perfect balance of ripening in mind, to coax out the fullest, freshest flavors possible.
- With its vibrant citrussy backbone and bright refreshing finish, Karen’s Lodi Sauv is the mesmerizing white you need for sun-soaked weekends on the deck.
- All the fresh flavors inside are thanks to Karen picking grapes at just the right time - in the middle of the night, when the air is crisp and cold and all the juice is locked inside. Thank goodness this passionate winemaker is willing to start work at 3 AM!
- Karen’s Sauv slips down famously with Baja style fish tacos – load them up with creamy avocado and fresh lime, then sit back and dream of la playa.