- Chardonnay fans – buckle up! Irene’s made you a real treat... full of juicy tropical flavors like bananas, papaya and a splash of citrus.
Irene hand-harvests from riverside vineyards in the Curico Valley on the slopes of the Andes foothills - the cold mountain air keeps her Chardonnay crisp and perfectly ripe.
This is a bombshell Chardonnay for less than $10, incredible value that's only possible because of Angel funding and Irene's amazing talent.
Ben’s elegant Chardonnay is light and dreamy, with effortless style. If you could taste a glimmering sunset over the French countryside, this is it.
Angel support allowed Ben to harvest grapes from the foothills of the Pyrenees mountains – a cooler climate where grapes ripen slowly to develop crisp, perfectly-balanced flavor.
This is your classic Chardonnay from the South of France, the home of ancient vines (some 1000+ years old!). When you sip this Chard, know that you’re sustaining history – and supporting this winemaker’s dream.
This old-vine Chablis is your top-shelf treasure! Benjamin harvested mature Chardonnay grapes to make you a rich white with delicate fruit flavors, a touch of sweet nectar and an indulgent, smooth finish that tickles your tongue.
With your support, Benjamin became the 7th generation in his family to make this Premier Cru. He loves nothing more than introducing Angels to the unique terroir of Chablis through his luxurious white wines – celebrating “what has been below the surface of our vineyards for centuries.”
Your limited-production Premier Cru Chablis is the upper crust. Ben selected the best of the best vines for this white – “it might reduce our production quantity, but at the end of the day the bottle never compromises on quality.” Grab this treasure before it’s gone!
- This is Reserve Chardonnay, "Kiwi-style" – round and gentle with a pop of refined citrus. Nicky made sure it got all the luxury treatments – barrel-aging included!
- ...Fun fact: It's made by your favorite New Zealand winemaking family – Nicky and Peter Parish (AKA "Sis" and "Dad" to your Napa winemaker, Matt).
- With your support, they're producing fine, small-batch wines from their home estate – and loving every minute of it. "There is a lot of love that goes into making this barrel-aged wine," says Nicky. "We want our lovely Angel supporters to get the best wine possible!"
Tom whipped you up a real treat! This refreshing Chardonnay’s blooming with bright tropical fruits, juicy green apples and rich, smooth texture – with a long, clean finish.
Thanks to Angels, Tom got access to the ripest, most flavor-packed fruit around for this crisp white. “I really enjoy making expressive, fruit-forward Chardonnays like this that have a touch of creaminess – without being overly oaky,” he says.
Chill a bottle of this white, pour a glass and let it sit for a few minutes to let the fresh fruity flavors open up. Then crack a few oysters, slurp, and guzzle down this white. You won’t regret it.
- David knows how to take a classic California wine to the next level – which is why he’s your expert on Clarksburg Chardonnay. This high-end Chard is full of vibrant fruit flavor and creamy texture.
- Your crisp white was made from one of the oldest vineyards in the region - that was almost destroyed because it didn't produce as much fruit as neighboring plots. But Angels rescued these vines so David could focus on quality before quantity.
- It's no wonder this crisp white's earned 91%+ ratings the past four years! It's the perfect Chard for a plate of creamy, cheesy fettuccine... (and delicious with post-dinner popcorn and a movie).
Sip in this Chablis, close your eyes and you may just picture sweeping stretches of vineyards, glistening from soft rays of Burgundian sunlight...because your bright, creamy white tastes as delicious as its famous wine region looks.
Benjamin harvested your Chardonnay grapes for this white from one of the most prestigious parts of the Chablis region – the vines are rooted in ancient marine soil that gives lots of complexity and pep to your Premier Cru.
Just like the 7 generations of winemakers in his family, Ben loves honoring French tradition. – and you help him! “I grew up with a grape of Chardonnay under my pillow,” he says. “Support from Angels sustains our investment and future vintages."
- Wow, talk about a knockout wine... this is decadent Chardonnay, full of creamy layers and a scintillating finish so crisp and precise it deserves a slow clap.
- Daryl, your Angel-funded winemaker, says: "This is a special blend from three different Russian River vineyards. One vineyard gives me intense, full-bodied, deeply golden fruit. The other two are leaner... with flavors like citrus and apple."
- Daryl added extra polish to this balanced white by aging your world-class white in French Oak. Russian River Valley Chardonnays like this sell for triple the price! But for the Angels who make it all possible? An absolute bargain.
- Last year's vintage won a prestigious Gold at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. Snooze and you might lose the chance to sip in a wine that's got a track record of nailing the competition!
- This refreshing Chardonnay is full of juicy citrus fruit – your perfect sipping wine!
- The success of Steve's Pinot Grigio proved he could make killer crisp whites from the heart of Lodi, California. So Angels gave him the funding to make Chardonnay from a gorgeous single-vineyard estate, too!
- Fresh caught salmon sizzling on an open grill, a twist of lemon and this Chardonnay – life's simple pleasures...
Chardonnay, how do we love thee? Let us count the ways... 'cause this crisp white's overflowing with refreshing, squeaky-clean flavor – like green apples and citrus with a nice long finish. Ahhh.
Katy and Justin trekked all over the Columbia Valley to make your elegant Chardonnay – harvesting cool-climate grapes for crisp zing and warmer-climate fruit for fresh, juicy flavor.
If you think you know Chardonnay, you’re going to want to try this mouthwatering Washington white... stat. It’s absolutely dreamy with anything from quick fettuccini to full-on cracked lobster.