- Ripe, juicy and ready for sipping on arrival, Jacqueline’s juicy, refreshing white from the heart of Sonoma is nothing short of a full-on flavor party, thanks to luscious mouthfuls of peach and a tangy, tantalizing touch of citrus.
- Jacqueline used her connections in Sonoma wine country to source prestige hand-picked fruit. Thanks to Angel support, she was able to make this first-rate white exactly the way she wanted, coaxing out every flavor to its absolute fullest, all exclusively for you.
- If ever there was a springtime sipper for all occasions, this sublime, lip-smacking white is it. Have a bottle on hand for those special meals that call for a unique bottle to savor, or kick back with a glass any old night of the week.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Jacqueline says this is the fun, younger sister to her Sonoma Sauvignon Blanc – it’s filled with carefree fruit flavors like citrus and lime.
Because of Angel funding, Jacqueline was to hand-select her grapes from several premium vineyards to bring you a fresh, thirst-quenching white for less than double digits.
Slap together a cheese plate, open up a chilled bottle or two of this white, and you're going places.
- Take one sip of Jacqueline’s heavenly Sauvignon Blanc and be serenaded by a whole harmony of bright, fresh fruit flavors from luscious, ripe peach to juicy melon. Summer sipping never tasted so good!
- With support from Angels, Jacqueline had her pick of prestige Sauv Blanc to bring you this crisp, stellar white from some of the highest-quality corners of California.
- This wine is ready to enjoy on arrival, Jacqueline says, paired of course with a sunny afternoon, a cheese or two and even a delectable spring salad.