- This succulent white gives you a boat-load of tropical fruit flavors like mango and papaya, but with its Napa upbringing, it’s also the kind of wine you can take home to meet the parents too.
- Certified organic fruit from Napa is not easy to get your hands on, but Matt got access to organic Semillon (from a Yountville vineyard, first planted in 1837!)– combined with special Sauvignon Blanc from the valley, and the results are outstanding.
- This one’s got summer written all over it. Grab a chilled bottle of this Semillon Sauv and an order of fish tacos for the win!
After making you a smash-hit Rosé in a can, Matt's back with another canned treat – a crisp California white!
This blend of Chenin Blanc and Viognier is eye-poppingly bright and refreshing – the perfect wine to sip on the porch, drink by the pool or enjoy in the sun.
Each can is 375ml – so this 2 pack equals one traditional 750ml bottle of wine! Grab a few packs while you "can" – this is the perfect summertime white, guaranteed to disappear fast.
- This citrusy stunner is as racy and vibrant as its neon green label. One sip, and you'll know - summer's here!
- Harvested from cool, breezy vineyards along the California Delta, Matt’s kept the winemaking process simple to show off Albariño's naturally bright and fresh flavors.
- Matt’s refreshingly crisp Albariño is a sure thing for lazy sun-drenched afternoons, but wines like this have a tendency to run out of stock. Don’t be that guy, get prepared before the weather turns hot.