WE'RE NOT SURE
- This sunny Chardonnay drips with vibrant flavors of ripe green apple, luscious pear and mouthwatering white peach that shine through without the buttery flavor of your average Chard – this is one’s all about fresh fruit and refreshing crispness.
- Nicholas and Marshall used Angel funding to scour esteemed vineyards in the Santa Maria Valley and Santa Barbara County and found the most immaculate, perfectly ripened Chardonnay on the whole Central Coast – just for you!
- The perfect summery white for sipping beside savory seared ahi tacos or crispy, mouthwatering fish and chips. Thirsty yet?
- Bright, crisp and lively, with citrusy zings and lush, ripe pear and white peach flavors, Nicholas and Marshall’s thirst-quenching Chardonnay is everything you want in a world-class white wine and more!
- The Miller brothers scouted out the very best Chardonnay they could get their hands on, mainly from the picturesque Paso Robles Highlands, where warm days and cool evenings give Chardonnay the ideal setting to thrive in.
- Thanks to your funding, these famous brothers are able to craft unbelievably delectable whites like this Chardonnay and share them with Angels everywhere for a mere $9.99. It doesn't get much better than that!