WE'RE NOT SURE
- This first-rate Aussie Chard is layered with fresh fruit flavors like juicy peach and apple, plus a touch of oaky spice and a rich, creamy mouthfeel that carries on through a long, luxurious finish.
- When a hail storm smashed through the vineyard and ripped the vines to shreds, Sam jumped in and picked this primo Chardonnay to help the grower before the fruit went to waste. “I'm really pleased with the wine,” Sam says, “and take extra pride in what our team did to get as much fruit in as possible.”
- Thanks to you, Sam never had to hesitate when this grower was in need – and you get a world-class Chardonnay with a huge savings to boot. When you fund one-of-a-kind winemakers like Sam, everyone wins!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Sam’s exquisite Australian white is lush, ripe and dripping with fruity flavors of peach and apricot, plus a delicate touch of honey and orange blossom. This rich, silky smooth Viognier is helping give Australian white wines the world-class reputation they deserve.
- Your funding helps Sam source high-end grapes from a famous estate where the growers keep yields low, giving the fruit its big, bold, concentrated flavors. “I'm actually gobsmacked that we get access to this terrific fruit!” Sam says.
- Sam suggests enjoying this wine on the younger side, but if you’re feeling adventurous, lay a few bottles down and open them over the next year or two and see how the flavors develop over time.