- Alex’s bright, crisp Chenin Blanc bursts with flavors of tangy, citrusy lemon zest and orange, all packed into a delectably smooth mouthfeel for the perfect sipper to start of your summer.
- This Chenin comes from the storied old vines of the “Prince Vineyard” in Clarksburg where, thanks to Angel funding, Alex was able to personally pick which blocks of grapes to use for this wine to bring you the lushest, fullest flavors possible.
- Alex’s last vintage of this Chenin just won Best of Class at the big SF Chronicle Wine Competition! Scoop up a few bottles of this new vintage and help her celebrate!
WE'RE NOT SURE
This bright, easy-sipping white bounces along with a bounty of light fruit from juicy melon to tangy citrusy lemon, giving you a taste of New Zealand’s best for only a smidgen of what it’s worth.
You helped Mike get hold of some pristine Pinot Gris -- he knew it was best to go hands-off and let these top-notch grapes ferment naturally for their fullest, freshest flavors to shine through. Turns out he was right on the money!
Pair this delicate white delight up with your choice of fresh seafood, Mike says, and you can’t go wrong!
Refreshingly bright, bouncy and loaded with tropical fruit flavors, Jacqueline’s Albariño is an easy-sipper to soothe the soul.
Jaqueline doubled down on Lodi fruit for this lively white, working with fruit that was as fresh as possible when it got to the winery, preserving every ounce of lush, juicy flavor just for you.
Partner this white sipper up with the fresh seafood of your choice and let your tastebuds bask in flavor heaven!
- Jen’s light, citrusy Sauvignon Blanc pulses with fruity tropical flavors, like juicy kiwi and tangy lemon, all wrapped up in a gloriously refreshing finish that’s as crisp as they come.
- “My Rebel Sauvignon Blanc is all about the freshness,” Jen says. For this white’s zippiness and depth, she blended cool-climate fruit from her home turf in Victoria, South Australia with Sauv Blanc from warmer, top notch vineyards right next door on the border of New South Wales.
- Jen worked tirelessly to preserve every bit of flavor and make this Sauv sipper as thirst-quenching as possible. Grab a bottle and make a toast, first to your Queen of first-rate Aussie wines – and then to yourself, for supporting her every step of the way!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- You'll slurp up this Reserve instantly – Rod's five vineyard Sauv Blanc blend is full of vibrant passionfruit and citrus flavors that keep you refreshed and thirsty for more.
- With Marlborough stealing most of the limelight for Sauv Blanc, Hawke's Bay's best vineyard parcels are available to winemakers like Rod for a smidgen of the price. That means you get overwhelming fruit quality for money. THAT's something to toast to.
- This is a special Reserve bottling - there's not a lot to go around. Plus Rod says this wine is best to enjoy when it's nice and young... so hop to it!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Chardonnay fans – buckle up! Irene’s made you a real treat... full of juicy tropical flavors like bananas, papaya and a splash of citrus.
Irene hand-harvests from riverside vineyards near her estate in Curico Valley. It's right on the slopes of the Andes foothills – and the cold mountain air keeps her Chardonnay crisp and perfectly ripe.
This is a bombshell Chardonnay for less than $10 – incredible value that's only possible because of Angel funding and Irene's amazing talent.
This wonderfully smooth and creamy new sipper from your champion of Sonoma Chard is downright delectable, pulsing with lush fruit, a dash of warm, oaky spice that refreshes and warms the soul all at once.
Scott has the inside scoop to get him into Petaluma Gap, the newest hot-ticket corner of Sonoma wine country – where fog-shrouded mornings help the grapes ripen slow and steady to bring you Chardonnay so fresh and flavorful, this little subregion needed its very own name to set it apart.
This Chardonnay is one for the (history) books! It’s not every day you get to taste one of the first wines from a totally new region. People could still be drinking Petaluma Gap wines 100 years from now, but you’ll go down as one of the very first to enjoy it, all because you funded the right winemaker at the right time. I’ll toast to that!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Luxuriously lush and loaded with bright, fresh fruit and a tangy streak of citrus neatly packed into a gloriously creamy texture, this Sauvignon Blanc is the stuff wine lovers' dreams are made of!
For this first-rate white wine, you gave Mike access to hand-harvested grapes from New Zealand vineyards growing some of the most sought-after Sauv Blanc in the world.
Mike let this Sauv Blanc ferment naturally in older oak barrels to give it that extra little bit of complexity and flavorful finesse, just for you!
- Sam’s exquisite Australian white is lush, ripe and dripping with fruity flavors of peach and apricot, plus a delicate touch of honey and orange blossom. This rich, silky smooth Viognier is helping give Australian white wines the world-class reputation they deserve.
- Your funding helps Sam source high-end grapes from a famous estate where the growers keep yields low, giving the fruit its big, bold, concentrated flavors. “I'm actually gobsmacked that we get access to this terrific fruit!” Sam says.
- Sam suggests enjoying this wine on the younger side, but if you’re feeling adventurous, lay a few bottles down and open them over the next year or two and see how the flavors develop over time.
- This first-rate Aussie Chard is layered with fresh fruit flavors like juicy peach and apple, plus a touch of oaky spice and a rich, creamy mouthfeel that carries on through a long, luxurious finish.
- When a hail storm smashed through the vineyard and ripped the vines to shreds, Sam jumped in and picked this primo Chardonnay to help the grower before the fruit went to waste. “I'm really pleased with the wine,” Sam says, “and take extra pride in what our team did to get as much fruit in as possible.”
- Thanks to you, Sam never had to hesitate when this grower was in need – and you get a world-class Chardonnay with a huge savings to boot. When you fund one-of-a-kind winemakers like Sam, everyone wins!