Mike’s juicy Sauvignon Blanc is loaded with fresh, citrusy flavors and ends with a light, crisp finish - it’s what warm summer evenings were made for.
From 90+ point wines to heading up a top New Zealand winery, Mike’s earned his share of merits. But making wine for Angels is what he loves most – 'cause you let him craft his dream wines.
Enjoy Mike’s delicious Marlborough Sauv with an oversized bowl of lemon and garlic prawns – then mop up those juices with a hefty wedge of fresh, crusty bread.
- A dreamy Sauvignon Blanc full of bright, crisp fruit – the kind of white you want to pull out everytime the sun breaks through the clouds.
- Rod Easthope left the best winemaking job in New Zealand to work exclusively for you... and now you get his iconic Hawkes Bay Sauvignon Blanc for a song.
- This SB just wants to dance with fresh shellfish. Pan fry some scallops in a little butter and watch the two tango!
After making you a smash-hit Rosé in a can, Matt's back with another canned treat – a crisp California white!
This blend of Chenin Blanc and Viognier is eye-poppingly bright and refreshing – the perfect wine to sip on the porch, drink by the pool or enjoy in the sun.
Each can is 375ml – so this 2 pack equals one traditional 750ml bottle of wine! Grab a few packs while you "can" – this is the perfect summertime white, guaranteed to disappear fast.
- This Sonoma Sauvignon Blanc is the definition of bright and zippy – full of juicy peach flavors with a citrus kick.
- Jacqueline got her fruit from a sunny, dry-farmed vineyard, so these Sauv grapes are extra ripe and concentrated. That means more flavor for you!
- This crowd-favorite white is the exactly you'll want to bring to a cookout. Show up with two bottles in hand, and the party will follow.
This refreshingly crisp Pinot Gris is succulent, creamy and layered with refined, citrusy freshness.
Only an Angel-funded winemaker would have the freedom to do something crazy like this. Scott went to the two most famous red wine regions in Oregon – Umpqua Valley and southern Willamette – and made a white!
- Scott’s stunning Pinot Gris is a warm weather winner. Take a couple frosty glasses of it out into the garden and enjoy with chili-laced crab cakes and a fragrant Thai salad.
- Soak in the full spectrum of Sauvignon Blanc, the striking balance between pure, heady tropical fruit and fresh, clean citrus zing. This is truly top-shelf Sauvignon Blanc.
- Ondine spent 18 years mastering this lavish style of Sauvignon making the Russian River Valley’s flagship Geyser Peak, spending a good chunk of that time in the tutelage of your 8-time winemaker of the year, Daryl Groom (who consults on Ondine’s project and shares the billing on her wine label).
- “This Sauvignon Blanc is a divine companion to fresh oysters sourced from cool waters, and it’s a great wine to sip with friends to get the evening's festivities going. Perhaps most importantly it’s a little taste of springtime to kiss winter goodbye.”
- An irresistibly refreshing Pinot Grigio loaded with bright, ripe fruit and delicate floral aromas.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate. He night-harvested the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible!
- Drop a couple bottles of this in the ice bucket, then throw some lemon and thyme marinated chicken on the grill. Everything else will take care of itself.
- An aromatic white brimming with zesty lemon and bright juicy peach. David’s cool California Sauv is a warm-weather essential.
- Your funding allowed David a long, cool fermentation so he could coax out all the delicate aromatics from the fruit. The result is a deliciously complex white that you get for a song.
- Sip on this citrusy Sauvignon Blanc while nibbling on crackers topped with goat cheese, smashed garden peas, and if you're feelin' fancy, a sprig of mint.
Rich, luxurious whites are what David’s all about and he’s made you this stunning Sauv Blanc for an easy-drinking price. Lush, lingering melon and peach flavors with a crisp, lip-smacking finish.
He's used to working with expensive fruit from Napa – but with your help, David made his signature ritzy Sauv for a killer price. The trick? Harvesting grapes from up and down the coast of California instead of sticking to one region.
Dive into a chilled bottle of David’s elegant Sauv while tearing into shrimp tacos that have been loaded with fresh, creamy avocado. It’s a tantalizing combo!
- This succulent white gives you a boat-load of tropical fruit flavors like mango and papaya, but with its Napa upbringing, it’s also the kind of wine you can take home to meet the parents too.
- Certified organic fruit from Napa is not easy to get your hands on, but Matt got access to organic Semillon (from a Yountville vineyard, first planted in 1837!)– combined with special Sauvignon Blanc from the valley, and the results are outstanding.
- This one’s got summer written all over it. Grab a chilled bottle of this Semillon Sauv and an order of fish tacos for the win!