- Ripe, juicy and ready for sipping on arrival, Jacqueline’s juicy, refreshing white from the heart of Sonoma is nothing short of a full-on flavor party, thanks to luscious mouthfuls of peach and a tangy, tantalizing touch of citrus.
- Jacqueline used her connections in Sonoma wine country to source prestige hand-picked fruit. Thanks to Angel support, she was able to make this first-rate white exactly the way she wanted, coaxing out every flavor to its absolute fullest, all exclusively for you.
- If ever there was a springtime sipper for all occasions, this sublime, lip-smacking white is it. Have a bottle on hand for those special meals that call for a unique bottle to savor, or kick back with a glass any old night of the week.
- This crisp white delicacy is like drinking a glass of pure Granny Smith apples, with a big fat dollop of cream added for good luck. Kerr...zing!
- Albarino is Spain's answer to Sauvignon Blanc. And you just funded some of the best! Clean, crisp, crystal clear flavors, with enough raciness to make this Galicia-grown white the perfect partner for a weeknight meal – in other words, an all-around winner to have in the fridge.
- Chicken and chorizo stew, a bottle of this (erm... make it two) a little Netflix action, and you're set for the night.
- Picpoul de Pinet is an incredibly rare grape native to one part of the south of France (Pinet, in fact). And it's blessed with a natural crispness that makes it a perfectly clean, refreshing white.
- Ben uses his Angel funding to get exclusive parcels of grapes from his favorite viticulturist high up in the Mediterranean hillside, making your fruity, refreshingly crisp white. The kind that's picked up trophies at the Sud de France Top 100!
- This is a quintessential seafood wine that'll impress everyone at the table – doubly so if you can pronounce the fancy French name (hint: peek-pool de peen eh).
- Citrusy, sweet and deliciously aromatic – David’s delectable Moscato is a treat and a half!
- With its ideal climate, Clarksburg grows Muscat Canelli grapes of impeccable flavor – so wines have the potential to get pricey. But with funding from our Angels, David’s made you a bottle of the good stuff – and it won’t break the bank.
- Everyone should have a bottle of David’s Moscato tucked in their stash, a succulent sipper to bust out whenever olives or cured meats are mentioned.
This is an elegant and refreshing Sauvignon Blanc that’s like a bottle full of soft, glittery sunshine – an absolutely divine wine.
Because you support Mauricio, he was able to harvest grapes from a region high up in the Uco Valley on the edge of the Andes, known for intensely-ripe fruit (and ideal for your crisp white).
You’re getting an incredible deal on a Sauvignon Blanc from a top winemaking region. Guzzle it down alongside some roasted chicken seasoned with lemon and rosemary… pure bliss!
- Irene’s Reserva Chardonnay is a rich and creamy thirst-quencher, with bright fruit flavors of pear and green apple, dashes of citrusy tang and traces of light nuttiness on a long, luxurious finish.
- Irene sourced this gem straight from her own Curicó Valley vineyard set in the heart of Chilean wine country, where a warm Mediterranean climate helps her grow some of the region's most prestige, pinkies-up fruit.
- With your support, Irene was able to age this Chard for a full year in expensive oak barrels – now it’s all yours! For a tastebud-tingling meal, your winemaker suggests pairing a glass with your choice of savory seafood or a rich, creamy Brie.
- This is a decadent white, loaded with luxurious creamy fruit grown high up in the Atlas Peak hills of Napa, 1500 feet above sea level. That high altitude and its rocky soil means good things for extravagant wines!
- ...and Matt harvested just enough for 1250 cases (that's teeny!) Your wine is precious – and he treated it like gold, barrel-fermenting every drop in a mix of new and neutral French Oak barrels (that's how you get flavors like vanilla and cream inside the glass!)
- Matt sells wine from this VERY same vineyard block under a different label for $45/bottle. You're getting an incredible insider deal because you fund him directly – this $16.99 price is for your eyes only.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Classic Californian Chardonnay, toasty, creamy not just aged in oak barrels – Jac actually fermented the wine in barrels for an extra oomph of flavor and texture.
- Angel funding allowed Jac to source his grapes from a great vineyard in the heart of the Russain River Valley, a small Sonoma region specializing in Chardonnay with lots of character and great balance!
- This Sonoma Chard is perfect with a beautiful salmon fillet. If that sounds delicious to you, keep a bottle of this around for your next rich fish dish.
WE'RE NOT SURE
The Millers’ latest is light and oh-so-sippable Chardonnay with tastes of fresh Granny Smith apple and pear, plus flashes of peach that linger on for a long, bright finish.
Nicholas and Marshall specially fermented and aged your Chardonnay in oak barrels for the classic smoothness of big California Chard, while keeping it deliciously light and easy to sip.
These brothers are Central Coast experts who’ve spent practically their whole lives meticulously tending world-class grapes from this exclusive region for other wineries. Now they’re finally making their very own wines like this Chardonnay for the first time, all thanks to Angels!
Juicy fresh apple and Asian pear flavors mingle with rich stone fruit in this wine from Jac, which he made in an unoaked style, meaning it’s way crisper than your average Chardonnay.
Jac’s used the same vineyard site for the last 5 vintages of this wine (the 2017 won Best of Class in the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition!). It sips like one of the finer white wines from France, Jac says, but for a fraction of the price.
Jac suggests gently chilling it once it arrives, then serving this mouthwatering white wine with fresh seafood, a cheese platter or just on its own as an aperitif. Enjoy!