Rick’s latest Central Coast white is a cool-climate thirst-quencher loaded with fruity flavors like apple and white peach, backed by a layer of toasty vanilla and coconut from a special bit of oak aging.
Made with grapes from the cool, rolling hills of southern Monterey County, Rick’s Chardonnay packs a smooth, round mouthfeel and scrumptiously long finish.
Whether you age it a few years or pop the cork on arrival, for best results just make sure you sip it beside a heap of mouthwatering, buttery Dungeness crab or hearty, grilled sea bass. Yum!
One of your first Wine Advisors got the chance to make the dreamy Sonoma Chardonnay he’s always wanted to make – all thanks to your votes and support! And he’s back with a NEW vintage that’s luxuriously rich, smooth, and full of ripe fruit.
David worked with Head Winemaker Franc Dusak to harvest the crème de la crème Chardonnay from the cool valleys of Sonoma, then fermented the wine and aged it in oak – which developed these vibrant fruity flavors and that bright and oh-so-supple creaminess.
Thanks to all you’ve done, Dave’s continued making a dream wine that reflects the sun-laden valley he calls home. Pop open a bottle of this refreshing Chard with a fresh cheese plate or scallops sauteed in butter, and give yourself a pat on the back for supporting your friend-turned-winemaker!
- This refreshing Chardonnay is full of juicy citrus fruit – your perfect sipping wine!
- The success of Steve's Pinot Grigio proved he could make killer crisp whites from the heart of Lodi, California. So Angels gave him the funding to make Chardonnay from a gorgeous single-vineyard estate, too!
- Fresh caught salmon sizzling on an open grill, a twist of lemon and this Chardonnay – life's simple pleasures...
- This is a Chardonnay with gusto – rich and flavorful, full of fresh white peaches and pears, the purity of this high-class Napa fruit really shines.
- It was grown on the tippy top of Atlas Peak – harvested from a legendary family's vineyard estate. The Antinoris are wine royalty – 26th generation grape growers with property spanning from Tuscany to Cali. And Franc got first dibs on their Napa fruit!
- Pop the cork and serve with a bowl of buttery pasta, topped with garlic, herbs, and a mountain of parmesan that would make an Italian proud.