Simple, clean and easy drinking, Karen's white is a classic staple – the perfect wine to pull out of the fridge any day of the week.
With your funding, Karen made sure each Clarksburg-grown grape was handled with the utmost care and then fermented in stainless teel tanks to magnify the bright fruit flavors inside.
This is a refreshing and citrusy Pinot Grigio that’s just dying to join you poolside, on the porch, or at a cozy family meal.
- Pure and light, this Chenin’s flowing with tropical, citrus, and melon flavors. Paradise found.
- Richard used fruit grown from a fourth-generation farm in Clarksburg, California – a region known for hot days and cool, breezy nights – perfect conditions for harvesting full, juicy grapes.
- Everyone needs that perfect go-to summer bottle – and with your support, Richard crafted this sunny Chenin especially for you. Great for sipping by the pool, or dining al fresco on warm nights.
- Richard's 2016 vintage won silver at the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle – hurry and grab a bottle of this 2017 vintage before it's gone!
- David knows how to take a classic California wine to the next level – which is why he’s your expert on Clarksburg Chardonnay. This high-end Chard is full of vibrant fruit flavor and creamy texture.
- Your crisp white was made from one of the oldest vineyards in the region - that was almost destroyed because it didn't produce as much fruit as neighboring plots. But Angels rescued these vines so David could focus on quality before quantity.
- It's no wonder this crisp white's earned 91%+ ratings the past four years! It's the perfect Chard for a plate of creamy, cheesy fettuccine... (and delicious with post-dinner popcorn and a movie).
- Citrusy, sweet and deliciously aromatic. If this Moscato was a dating profile, you’d want to swipe right.
- With its ideal climate, Clarksburg grows Muscat Canelli grapes of impeccable flavor – so wines have the potential to get pricey. But with funding from our Angels, David’s made you a bottle of the good stuff – and it won’t break the bank.
- Everyone should have a bottle of David’s Moscato tucked in their stash, a succulent sipper to bust out whenever olives or cured meats are mentioned.