- Stephen calls this Chenin "pure and racy," and we'd have to agree! It's a perfect step up from Pinot Grigio for folks looking for a bit of extra aroma, body and spice.
- A multiple-award winning wine in South Africa, we're stoked to add this to Stephen's Naked range and we're confident you won't find a Chenin of this quality for less anywhere else.
- This Angel-favorite white is seriously delectable on its own, but if you're looking for a snack... you can't go wrong with a plate of Camembert cheese!
- You'll slurp up this Reserve instantly – Rod's five vineyard Sauv Blanc blend is full of vibrant passionfruit and citrus flavors that keep you refreshed and thirsty for more.
- With Marlborough stealing most of the limelight for Sauv Blanc, Hawke's Bay's best vineyard parcels are available to winemakers like Rod for a smidgen of the price. That means you get overwhelming fruit quality for money. THAT's something to toast to.
- This is a special Reserve bottling - there's not a lot to go around. Plus Rod says this wine is best to enjoy when it's nice and young... so hop to it!
- Swanky, elegant, refreshing... this is a hotsy-totsy white – with a beat so crisp, it'll make you tap your toes, wave your fur and ask Jimmy to walk the bass line.
- ...But to be clear, Zibibbo Catarratto isn't a jazz tune – it's one of the most ancient (and delicious) white grapes grown in the volcanic hills of Sicily. With its enticing citrus flavors and light refreshing pop, it puts way more pep in your step than any speakeasy.
- It's rare in the US, sure – outside of Italy, most wine drinkers will never taste it. Now you have the chance! Stefano's thrilled for you – give it a sip, and let those tastebuds hum a melody.
- Picpoul de Pinet is an incredibly rare grape native to one part of the south of France (Pinet, in fact). And it's blessed with a natural crispness that makes it a perfectly clean, refreshing white.
- Ben uses his Angel funding to get exclusive parcels of grapes from his favorite viticulturist high up in the Mediterranean hillside, making your fruity, refreshingly crisp white. The kind that's picked up trophies at the Sud de France Top 100!
- This is a quintessential seafood wine that'll impress everyone at the table – doubly so if you can pronounce the fancy French name (hint: peek-pool de peen eh).
- This is a 2018 International Wine Challenge award-winning wine! And rightfully so...
- This is classy cool-climate Pinot Gris with the benefit of a lovely, warm 2018 summer. It's got every New Zealand trademark – fresh, crisp, dancing with zesty fruit.
- Harvested from the Waipara region, Nicky & Peter's crisp white is fresh and full of personality, with loads of juicy apricot and pear flavors in the glass.
- We say it a lot (but it's true) great wines are made in teeny tiny quantities, and this Parish Pinot Gris is no exception. Stock up on a few special bottles from a gorgeous harvest – while you have the chance!
WE'RE NOT SURE
You love Scott’s wildly popular white – and this year, he's added extra layers of refinement, bright acidity, and cranked your Pinot Gris up to an 11!
Only an Angel-funded winemaker would have the freedom to do something crazy like this. Scott went to the most famous red wine region in Oregon, and made a white!
- Enjoy this one out on the deck, sun on your back and fresh farmers market salad (loaded with avocado) in hand. This PG is going to make your summer.
- Your 91% white's made an epic return! And it's bursting with juiciness – think ripe apples, melon and crisp citrus fruits. "'Summer in a glass', as my wife calls it," he says.
- With your funding, your Daryl carefully pinpointed the perfect appellation to grow these juicy Sauvignon Blanc grapes. And he chose not to use oak so he could really showcase the fruit's mouthwateringly-zesty flavors.
- From grilled salmon to sushi take-out to simply enjoying it on its own, Daryl's refreshing Sauv is an easy-on-your-pocket winner.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Fruity and incredibly refreshing Pinot Grigio with enough delicate floral aromas to make your nostrils smile.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate. He night-harvested the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible!
- Toss some jumbo prawns and fresh pineapple on the grill, plunk a couple bottles of this crisp crowd-pleaser on ice, and watch the party unfold!
Between the juicy citrus flavors and light, crisp finish – Mike’s fresh-squeezed Sauvignon Blanc is the simply-slurpable white to have on hand these late summer months.
From 90+ point wines to heading up a top New Zealand winery, Mike’s earned his share of merits. But making wine for Angels is what he loves most – 'cause you let him craft his dream wines.
What better way to spend the last stretch of summer than with a frosty glass of Mike’s indie Sauv, a few fresh-shucked oysters and warm sunset?
- Ahhh. Crisp, authentic French Sauvignon Blanc. 5 words have never tasted creamier.
- You find one fine, French wine. Elegant, sure, but it's also casual and delicious – the kind of classic, citrusy white you can drink by the pool that still captures the true essence of the Loire.
- FANTASTIC value for money and ready for drinking right now, Patrice's fruity Sauvignon Blanc is as fresh as they come.