- Scott’s refreshingly crisp Pinot Gris is one of the most popular Oregon wines Angels fund. With a wave of refreshing fruit flavors like vibrant pear and melon, Scott’s Pinot Gris is a lively sipper from the Pacific Northwest.
- Thanks to your support, Scott discovered this Oregon secret – a world-class white from the heart of Pinot Noir country — bringing together the crispness of Willamette Valley fruit with the complexity of grapes from the South.
- Scott made this mouthwatering white specifically to be shared, preferably on a warm, sunny patio surrounded by friends. “It’s a crowd pleaser that is versatile with many foods,” he says, “but can stand alone, too.”
- This Angel favorite is teeming with flavors like zesty citrus and zingy ginger – everything you want in a Sauvignon – délicieux!
- With his connections all over the Loire, Patrice harvests the region’s finest Sauvignon Blanc — and thanks to Angel funding, you get this sumptuous sipper for an absolute steal.
- Break open a crusty French baguette, spread on a dollop of creamy goat cheese – and from here on out it’s nothing but smooth sipping. C’est super!
- This 90+ rated Alvarinho is loaded with mouthwatering flavors like ripe mango and zesty lime.
- Oscar and Claudia used your funding to make this white in the style of Portugal’s world-famous Vinho Verde – fresh, fruity and fizzy – harvesting grapes from vineyards in Minho Valley, the center of the Alvarinho universe.
- It's beloved by critics and Angels alike. The Quevedos are really onto something – get a bottle before it's gone!
- Talk about classic. This wine is from Chenin’s famous birthplace – the Loire Valley – full of light, bright flavors like crisp apple and pear, juicy peach and zesty lemon. Mmm, magnifique!
- With your funding, Patrice harvested grapes from France’s famous Vouvray region, home to some of the most celebrated Chenin Blanc in the world.
- Look no further than this award-winning sipper from the one and only Patrice. With an Angel rating of 94% across 3 vintages, the 4th is sure to please.
- This vibrant white hums with bright and perky flavors like citrus and a dash of ginger coupled with natural honey-like richness.
- Your funding helped Ondine harvest choice Pinot Gris grapes from the cool-climate Russian River Valley, where foggy mornings and warm afternoons dance in unison to coax out the best refreshing flavors.
- Pair this mouthwatering white with a mouthwatering platter of flash-fried battered calamari and prawns. A squeeze of lemon and a smattering of sweet and sour glaze really make the plate.
- This lush, vibrant white is teeming with mouthwatering flavors like ripe pineapple, juicy mango and zippy citrus – a scintillating sipper that you’ll reach for time and time again.
- Your funding helped Karen harvest grapes from family-farmed Lodi vineyards down the road from the winery. She watched these grapes ripen with her own eyes – now she’s turned them into the perfect thirst-quencher!
- Karen says just pair this with fish tacos, grilled asparagus or a spinach and goat cheese salad and you’re in flavor heaven.
- Light and bright with a crisp set of tangy flavors like citrus, green apple and passionfruit, Katy and Justin’s Washington Sauvignon Blanc is an easy-sipping treat every Angel deserves.
Your funding helped them source fruit from two primo Columbia Valley vineyards, whose grapes show a citrusy character from a cooler valley corner and tropical flavors from a warmer pocket.
For a zippy Northwest sipper you can savor all summer – at an Angel savings of 48%! – Katy and Justin’s Sauvignon Blanc is just the ticket.
- Make this light, lively and refreshing Pinot Grigio your easy-drinking staple.
- Thanks to your funding, legacy Italian winemaker Paolo Sacchetto harvested Pinot Grigio from his choice of vineyards in his home region at the foot of the Alps, where some of Italy's finest white wine grapes grow.
- Next time you’re kicking back with friends and family, make it a taste tour of northern Italy with each sip of this mouthwatering white!
- This bright, mouthwatering Pinot Grigio from your reigning Winemaker of the Year Karen Birmingham is as easy-sipping as it gets, humming with juicy splashes of lemony-lime flavor and a lively finish.
- Your funding helped Karen source this Pinot Grigio from two vineyards in the heart of the Sacramento Delta. Using a light touch in the winery, she preserved every ounce of delicate fruity flavor, bringing it all the way to your glass.
- This pristine Pinot Grigio is exactly what you want on hand for kicking back and relaxing on a sunny afternoon. As Karen says, “it’s the perfect white wine to drink every day!”
- David's the king of luxurious whites, and this Sauv Blanc fits the bill – it's rich and lush, toppling with bright flavors like ripe peach and melon.
- He's used to working with expensive fruit from Napa – but with your help, David made his signature ritzy Sauv for a killer price. The trick? Harvesting grapes from up and down the coast of California instead of sticking to one region.
- Dive into a chilled bottle of David’s elegant Sauv while diving into shrimp tacos loaded with fresh, creamy avocado. It’s a tantalizing combo!