WE'RE NOT SURE
Luxuriously lush and loaded with bright, fresh fruit and a tangy streak of citrus neatly packed into a gloriously creamy texture, this Sauvignon Blanc is the stuff wine lovers' dreams are made of!
For this first-rate white wine, you gave Mike access to hand-harvested grapes from New Zealand vineyards growing some of the most sought-after Sauv Blanc in the world.
Mike let this Sauv Blanc ferment naturally in older oak barrels to give it that extra little bit of complexity and flavorful finesse, just for you!
Rick’s delectable Chardonnay is a world-class Central Coast sipper steeped in fruity flavors of crisp apple and juicy white peach, all gliding along with a luscious, irresistible smoothness.
Your support gave Rick insider access to grapes from a cool-climate pocket of vineyards in southern Monterey County – now he’s bringing you all the finest flavors of coastal California in one sumptuous Chardonnay.
Whether you age it a few years or pop the cork on arrival, for best results just make sure you sip it beside a heap of mouthwatering, buttery Dungeness crab or hearty, grilled sea bass. Yum!
- This luscious Chardonnay is downright breathtaking, with complex layers of rich, elegant fruit flavors like ripe apple and pear, plus a creamy smoothness and dash of warm spices from French oak aging.
- Thanks to your funding, Dave secured fruit from an esteemed vineyard nestled in Washington’s Columbia Valley. "It's a unique site that's much warmer than most vineyards up here," he says. "It's really sought after fruit – one of the top 20 vineyards for Chard in Washington state!"
- If you're looking for a world-class white wine with bold, fruity goodness for days – Dave’s Chardonnay is all you need. Pair this gem with a slice of warm apple pie and thank Dave later.
- When Angels want a fresh, zingy white wine overflowing with ripe, juicy flavor – they come to D.H.! This lively Viognier hits all the right notes with lip-smacking flavors of apple, pear and even a touch of zesty citrus.
- With your support, D.H. got access to light, refreshing Viognier to start, then blended in a twist of Sauvignon Blanc and a little unoaked Chardonnay to bring you this crisp and complex thirst-quenching treat.
- This scrumptious white wine is a dream come true with seared scallops – pour yourself a glass to sip on while you prep. (Adding a bit of wine to the pan sauce is a must!)
This high-end Chardonnay sings with bright flavors of ripe green apple and a citrusy touch of orange blossom and lemon, making it a fresh, fruity and perfectly complex white you won’t want to miss.
Ted sourced stellar Chardonnay fruit from the Berry Lane Vineyard in Napa’s Coombsville region, then took a unique approach to fermenting and aging the wine, using a mix of stainless steel, oak barrels and Acacia wood for a special touch of floral flavor.
Sushi makes an ideal pairing for this crisp, intensely fruity Chardonnay, Ted says. “Pair it with a salmon roll and fall in love.”
- Bright, elegant and dripping with intensely fruity flavor – this is crisp, classic Chablis with all the bells and whistles.
- Working with top-notch Chardonnay plucked at just the right ripeness from 35-year-old vines, Benjamin bottled a little slice of French white wine heaven just for you.
- Benjamin comes from a centuries-long line of winemakers specializing in luxurious French Chardonnay. With the support of Angels like you, he's carrying the torch and bringing the world one impeccable, refined French white wine after another.
- This luxurious French white wine is a creamy classic with elegant fruit flavors, a refined, silky smoothness and a long, luscious, lip-smacking finish. Fancy French white wines don’t get much more indulgent than this.
- With unmatched conditions for growing Chardonnay grapes to their most opulent and flavorful, Chablis is arguably the most famous region in the world for Chardonnay-based white wines. What's more, Premier Cru wines like this are the cream of the crop, coming from only select vineyards in the region.
- By backing Benjamin, you’ve got a winemaker who knows how to make world-class Chablis better than just about anyone – and he makes it just for you! Grab a bottle of this Chablis Premier Cru and sip in style – you’ve earned it!
- Overflowing with a rush of rich, ripe fruit and an unmatched silky smoothness, Scott’s creamy, elegant white wine is Sonoma Chardonnay at its most delectable.
- With the help of Angel funding, Scott used his connections to one of Sonoma’s legacy grapegrowing families to source high-end grapes from a trio of cool-climate Sonoma vineyards, where world-class Chardonnay grows like a charm.
- For Scott’s 8th vintage of Sonoma Coast Chardonnay, he pulled out all the stops...grab a bottle of this white wine classic and see just how decadent your Angel-funded Chardonnay can be.
- Angels voted for a smooth, refined, barrel-aged Grenache Gris from the South of France – Ben delivered and then some! This luscious white wine is one mouthful of juicy, elegant fruity goodness after another – all thanks to you!
- Ben made this South of France show-stealer with only the best of the best fruit from his home region, the Minervois. Grenache Gris is pretty rare in these parts and is usually just reserved for blending into the region’s finest, most expensive white wines. But Ben insists, Angels like you deserve only the best...
- ...and now it’s finally here! After aging the wine in luxurious French oak barrels per Angels’ request for an extra dash of elegant, creamy richness, Ben’s one-of-a-kind white wine is all yours to enjoy!
- Big, bold and buttery, with rich stone fruit flavors and lush creaminess for days – this is Sonoma Chardonnay at its most luxurious!
- Franc used Angel funding to source impeccable fruit from the renowned Wildwood Vineyard in Kenwood, home to the most prime spot for Chardonnay in Sonoma Valley.
- Sonoma whites this luscious easily go for twice as much, but for backing Franc through every step of crafting this dreamy Chard, you get it with an exclusive Angel savings.