- Scott’s latest Oregon white is a light, bright bounty of crisp, ripe apple and pear with a little bit of lemony citrus tagging along for a finish that just begs you to come back for more.
- Oregon Chardonnay is in short supply, Scott says, but your funding helped him score some top fruit from dry-farmed vineyards in Northern Willamette Valley and Umpqua Valley and barrel ferment it with a touch of Pinot Blanc for a seriously sippable Oregon stunner.
- Scott made this white with fancy Chablis in mind, aiming for the bold, ripe flavors that French Chardonnay is famous for. We think Scott’s right on the money when he claims: “Oregon Chardonnay is the next cool wine.”
- This is a Chardonnay with gusto – rich and flavorful, full of fresh white peaches and pears, the purity of this high-class Napa fruit really shines.
- It was grown on the tippy top of Atlas Peak – harvested from a legendary family's vineyard estate. The Antinoris are wine royalty – 26th generation grape growers with property spanning from Tuscany to Cali. And Franc got first dibs on their Napa fruit!
- Pop the cork and serve with a bowl of buttery pasta, topped with garlic, herbs, and a mountain of parmesan that would make an Italian proud.
Packed with ripe fruits, smoother than butter... this divine white is your quintessential Sonoma Chardonnay.
Your support allowed Scott to harvest top-notch grapes from cool-climate vineyards where the coastal breeze locks in full and vibrant flavor of the fruit.
This is Scott’s 7th vintage of Sonoma Coast Chardonnay, and it’s an Angel favorite...get yours quick before the bottles disappear into thin air.
Rick’s latest Central Coast white is a cool-climate thirst-quencher loaded with fruity flavors like apple and white peach, backed by a layer of toasty vanilla and coconut from a special bit of oak aging.
Made with grapes from the cool, rolling hills of southern Monterey County, Rick’s Chardonnay packs a smooth, round mouthfeel and scrumptiously long finish.
Whether you age it a few years or pop the cork on arrival, for best results just make sure you sip it beside a heap of mouthwatering, buttery Dungeness crab or hearty, grilled sea bass. Yum!
This show-stealing Chardonnay practically sings with a flavor ensemble of golden apple, pear, zings of lemon and even a touch of oaky creaminess to balance out a bright, tart finish so scrumptious you just have to taste it to believe it.
Angel funding gave Ondine the once-in-a-lifetime shot to scoop up the cream of the Chardonnay crop in Russian River Valley, from an acclaimed vineyard and grapegrowers she knows personally – and bring it to you for an unbelievable $9.99!
Ondine calls this “the perfect gathering wine” – whether you’re passing it around at a party, or pairing it with a big, fancy charcuterie spread split between friends, it’s the perfect high-class sipper for every occasion.
WE'RE NOT SURE
This rich white wine is steeped in fresh-baked apple pie flavors with hints of spice from David’s choice of oak and a fullness brought out by aging. A bright, lively finish makes this a perfect food-friendly wine.
Your funding let David pick out grapes from an ideal vineyard in Lodi for bringing out tons of ripeness and flavor here. His advice for finding a similar white wine: “Double the price and start looking…”
Feel free to age this wine for 2 - 3 years to round out and deepen some of the flavors, but it’s also great for sipping right away, David says. Pair it up with savory chicken and fettuccine in a creamy cheese sauce and enjoy!
- This refreshing Chardonnay is full of juicy citrus fruit – your perfect sipping wine!
- The success of Steve's Pinot Grigio proved he could make killer crisp whites from the heart of Lodi, California. So Angels gave him the funding to make Chardonnay from a gorgeous single-vineyard estate, too!
- Fresh caught salmon sizzling on an open grill, a twist of lemon and this Chardonnay – life's simple pleasures...
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Ben's really onto something here – with a luxurious Minervois white! The South of France might be known for rich, savory reds, but this wine is its real hidden gem.
- Splash a glass when you're ready for a relaxing afternoon – this is a wine you'll want to sip a long while. Rich and complex Chardonnay, zingy Colombard and refreshing Sauv Blanc make for a luxurious treat that really pops.
- Perfect with a Pique Nique, great company and a healthy dose of sunshine. And at $9.99, nothing's stopping you from filling up your entire basket.
- David’s Chardonnay is bright and soft, starting with wistful whiffs of fresh florals before tastes of honey, apple and a little tangy citrus come along with just the right touch of creaminess, all capped by a long, lingering finish.
- David decided to take a hands-off approach with his Chardonnay to let the grapes shine through as best they could with delicate, detailed aromas and flavors.
- With your support, David got to pluck grapes from California vineyards that were farmed with the perfect balance of ripening in mind, to coax out the fullest, freshest flavors possible.
WE'RE NOT SURE
This old-vine white dances with delicate fruit flavors, a touch of sweet nectar and an indulgent, smooth finish that tickles your tongue.
With your support, Benjamin is the 7th generation in his family to make Premier Cru Chablis! He loves introducing Angels to the unique terroir of Chablis through his luxurious white wines – celebrating “what has been below the surface of our vineyards for centuries.”
And this limited-production bottle is upper crust. Ben is super-picky about the vines he uses – “it might reduce our production quantity, but at the end of the day the bottle never compromises on quality.” Grab this treasure before it’s gone!