- This Sauv is so zingy and refreshing, like the first bite of a juicy tangerine...
- All the fresh flavors inside are thanks to Karen picking grapes at just the right time - in the middle of the night, when the air is crisp and cold and all the juice is locked inside. Thank goodness this passionate winemaker is willing to start work at 3AM!
- Serve with vibrant salads or Mexican dishes loaded with avocado and lime to see this wine in action. Más pico de gallo, por favor...
You love Scott’s wildly popular white – and this year, he's added extra layers of refinement, bright acidity, and cranked your Pinot Gris up to an 11!
Only an Angel-funded winemaker would have the freedom to do something crazy like this. Scott went to the most famous red wine region in Oregon, and made a white!
- Enjoy this one out on the deck, sun on your back and fresh farmers market salad (loaded with avocado) in hand. This PG is going to make your summer.
- This delectably bright blend is filled with fresh and fruity flavors, like sweet peach, pear, and citrus – starting off crisp, and finishing oh-so soft and creamy.
With 30+ years of Central Coast winemaking experience, Rick knows where to find the best fruit – thanks to your support, he was able to buy premium grapes from the oldest vineyard in Santa Barbara!
Just thinking about pairing this crisp white with pasta and clams or fresh-out-of-the-oven garlic bread is bound to cause one to drool. Pick up a bottle (or three) – and you’ve found a new mealtime white.
- You'll slurp up this Reserve instantly – Rod's five vineyard Sauv Blanc blend is full of vibrant passionfruit and citrus flavors that keep you refreshed and thirsty for more.
- With Marlborough stealing most of the limelight for Sauv Blanc, Hawke's Bay's best vineyard parcels are available to winemakers like Rod for a smidgen of the price. That means you get overwhelming fruit quality for money. THAT's something to toast to.
- This is a special Reserve bottling - there's not a lot to go around. Plus Rod says this wine is best to enjoy when it's nice and young... so hop to it!
- Exuberantly fruity, yet crisp and refreshing, let Bill and Claudia show you why Marlborough is THE place for Sauvignon Blanc.
- Six years ago, Angel funding allowed the Smalls to break the chains of corporate winemaking and make wines where they knew they could do everything right so you get remarkable value even in world-famous regions like Marlborough.
- Oysters, clams, mussels... it's hard to think of some shellfish that wouldn't taste like a million bucks with a nice chilled glass of this SB.
- One of New Zealand's most talented winemakers, Rod Easthope, got a blank check to choose any grapes he wanted. The results are crisp, juicy... and oh-so sublime.
- This white is a taster platter of all the incredible fruit in Hawkes Bay. Rod gathered grapes loads of high altitude and coastal vineyards to bring you a Pinot Gris with serious attitude.
- It's Angel funding that helped to make this wine not only great tasting, but great value for money too. Help yourself to your reward before the other Angels get too thirsty!
- Intense and versatile Chardonnay, full of bright tropical flavors like bananas... even papaya. Really!
- With Angel funding, Irene hand-harvests from vineyards in Curico Valley, on the steep slopes of the Andes foothills - the cold mountain air keeps her Chardonnay crisp and perfectly ripe.
- This is a bombshell Chardonnay from a winemaking icon – for less than $10, all because you made it possible. Dive in!
- A zippy little number perfect for porchside sipping. The vineyards are in the coolest part of the Aconcagua Valley so the grapes ripen slowly and preserve a hint of exotic tropical fruit.
- Hand-harvested in the wee hours of the morning and brought to the nearby winery, they are pressed off instantly so the wine is fresh and crisp.
- This is a ridiculous value for such a quality white wine. Stash it in a bucket of ice, sip nice and cold, and forget alllll about your worries.
A refreshing and citrusy Pinot Grigio that’s just dying to join you poolside, on the porch or with a creamy, herby pasta.
Karen made sure each grape was handled with the utmost care, and then fermented perfectly to magnify the bright fruit flavors.
- Simple, balanced, and easy-to-drink, this mouth-watering white is a must for both warmer months and light and tasty meals alike.
- Ahhh. Crisp, authentic French Sauvignon Blanc. 5 words have never tasted creamier.
- Joost's Petit Villebois is elegant, sure, but it's also casual and delicious - the kind of classic, citrusy white you can drink by the pool that still captures the true essence of the Loire.
- FANTASTIC value for money and ready for drinking right now, this fruity Sauvignon Blanc is as fresh as they come.