All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
- Scott’s crisp Pinot Gris is one of the most popular Oregon wines Angels fund. With a wave of refreshing fruit flavors like vibrant pear and melon, Scott’s Pinot Gris is a lively sipper from the Pacific Northwest.
- Thanks to your support, Scott discovered this Oregon secret – a world-class white from the heart of Pinot Noir country — bringing together the crispness of Willamette Valley fruit with the complexity of grapes from the South.
- Scott made this mouthwatering white specifically to be shared, preferably on a warm, sunny patio surrounded by friends. “It’s a crowd pleaser that is versatile with many foods,” he says, “but can stand alone, too.”
- If you like drinks served with a fresh lemon twist, Pinot Gris is for you. Crisp and juicy with zip and zing, this elegant, award-winning white will always dazzle and delight.
- With your funding, Chris was able to hand-pick the vineyards he liked and make you a spectacular Pinot Gris that really shows off the cool-climate, slow-ripening region of Willamette Valley.
- Chris says your Pinot Gris makes the perfect dinner companion. If you open it while you are cooking, have a second bottle in the fridge because it may not make it to dinner otherwise!
- This lively white is a classic refresher – a mouthwatering pop of flavors like juicy melon, ripe peach and zesty citrus.
- With your support, Stefano harvested grapes from vineyards around Verona in northern Italy. The Veneto region is one of the best places for bright whites, where breezes from the area’s largest lake keep the fruit cool and full of flavor.
- Chill this one for a bit and drink right away, alongside the seafood of your choice. Voilà, the perfect match!
- This refreshing Sauvignon Blanc brings you a thirst-quenching burst of lively tropical and citrus flavors that’s made it a favorite of tens of thousands of Angels.
- For your Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, Ben harvested grapes in the cool of the night from a pair of his very own family vineyards along New Zealand’s South Island, bringing you a whirl of fresh flavors and his signature elegance.
- This is an easy-drinker you’ll want to have on hand as your house white. Bring home bottles of this refresher before the stash runs dry.
- Patrice’s elegant Sauvignon Blanc hits all the high notes – zippy citrus, a dash of spice – plus a silky texture that’s très, très nice!
- With your support, Patrice harvested grapes from some of France’s best vineyards, including the Loire Valley, to bring you this bright white that you’ll reach for again and again.
- This is the only chance to snag the crisp white that Patrice describes as “a wine to please and ease the taste buds” – get it while you can before it’s gone forever.
This French-Kiwi dream collaboration bursts with mouthwatering citrus and juicy tropical fruit flavors – when you fund Ben and Rod, c’est magnifique.
You voted for 2 award-winning winemakers – a French expert and New Zealand champion – to bring you this worldly white, combining their decades of expertise. Ben found the pristine Sauvignon Blanc in a French vineyard, and Rod knows how to make its flavors sing – the rest is history!
Pair this endlessly refreshing white with a plate of oven-baked asparagus drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with melted Gruyère – you can’t go wrong! Bon appétit.
- Mike’s juicy Sauvignon Blanc is loaded with citrusy and tropical flavors and ends with a soft, light finish – it’ll bring you a glass of sunshine any time of year.
- From 90+ point wines to heading up a top New Zealand winery, Mike’s earned his share of merits. But making wine for Angels is what he loves most – 'cause you let him craft his dream wines.
- Enjoy Mike’s delicious Marlborough Sauvignon with an oversized bowl of lemon and garlic shrimp – then mop up those juices with a hefty wedge of fresh, crusty bread.
- This 90+ rated Alvarinho is loaded with mouthwatering flavors like ripe mango and zesty lime.
- Oscar and Claudia used your funding to make this white in the style of Portugal’s world-famous Vinho Verde – fresh, fruity and fizzy – harvesting grapes from vineyards in Minho Valley, the center of the Alvarinho universe.
- It's beloved by critics and Angels alike. The Quevedos are really onto something – get a bottle before it's gone!
- Crisp tropical fruity flavors like juicy peach and pineapple give way to a touch of toasty spice in this creamy Chardonnay from your South Australia expert. It looks and tastes like a glass of gold!
- Thanks to your funding, Sam was able to access sought-after vineyards and blend fruit from warmer pockets with a portion of grapes from cooler sites, bringing you the signature fruitiness and complexity of classic Aussie Chard.
This world-class Chardonnay is an Australian masterpiece with a huge savings to boot. Bring home a bottle and reward yourself for funding the world’s best winemakers like Sam – you deserve it!
This bright, mouthwatering Pinot Grigio from a Winemaker of the Year is as easy-sipping as it gets, humming with juicy splashes of lemony-lime flavor and a lively finish.
Your funding helped Karen harvest this Pinot Grigio from two vineyards in the heart of the Sacramento Delta. Using a light touch in the winery, she preserved every ounce of delicate fruity flavor, bringing it all the way to your glass.
This pristine Pinot Grigio is exactly what you want on hand for kicking back and relaxing on a sunny afternoon. As Karen says, “it’s the perfect white wine to drink every day!”