Scott’s refreshingly crisp sipper is one of the most popular Oregon wines Angels fund, and it's finally here again! This lively, lush Angel favorite is layered with tastes of apple, pineapple and a tantalizing touch of citrusy tang.
Thanks to your support, Scott was in the right place at the right time to discover this well-kept Oregon secret – a world-class white from the heart of Pinot Noir country!
Scott made this mouthwatering white specifically to be shared, preferably on a warm, sunny patio surrounded by friends. “It’s a crowd pleaser that is versatile with many foods,” he says, “but stands alone on a hot summer day.”
- This first-rate Aussie Chard is layered with fresh fruit flavors like juicy peach and apple, plus a touch of oaky spice and a rich, creamy mouthfeel that carries on through a long, luxurious finish.
- When a hail storm smashed through the vineyard and ripped the vines to shreds, Sam jumped in and picked this primo Chardonnay to help the grower before the fruit went to waste. “I'm really pleased with the wine,” Sam says, “and take extra pride in what our team did to get as much fruit in as possible.”
- Thanks to you, Sam never had to hesitate when this grower was in need – and you get a world-class Chardonnay with a huge savings to boot. When you fund one-of-a-kind winemakers like Sam, everyone wins!
Mike’s juicy Sauvignon Blanc is loaded with fresh, citrusy flavors and ends with a light, crisp finish - it’s what warm summer evenings were made for.
From 90+ point wines to heading up a top New Zealand winery, Mike’s earned his share of merits. But making wine for Angels is what he loves most – 'cause you let him craft his dream wines.
Enjoy Mike’s delicious Marlborough Sauv with an oversized bowl of lemon and garlic prawns – then mop up those juices with a hefty wedge of fresh, crusty bread.
- Matt's Sauvignon Blanc is the cream of the Napa crop, with a lush, refined smoothness that lets it go down almost too easily.
- With your funding, Matt sourced these grapes from a certified sustainable single vineyard site in Calistoga, at the north end of Napa Valley, where warm days and cool nights give Sauvignon Blanc the perfect conditions to thrive in.
- Matt only made a limited amount of this scrumptious Sauvignon Blanc and once Angels catch on, he says, it’s bound to sell out in a flash!
- Fresh and sippable with a zingy punch and elegant texture, this crisp single-vineyard white packs lush tropical fruit flavors and the kind of bright zip that makes New Zealand white wines such classics.
- Your favorite New Zealand winemaking family, the Parishes, blended together 75% Sauvignon Blanc and 25% Pinot Gris to craft this first-ever specialty white with grapes carefully selected for the perfect ripeness from the family’s very own Dunnolly Vineyard in North Canterbury.
- Angel funding gave the Parishes the creative freedom to make this white wonder exactly the way they wanted from their own grapes. Wines like this are one-of-a-kind treasures that would never even exist without you!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Exuberantly fruity yet crisp and refreshing, let Bill and Claudia show you why Marlborough is THE place for Sauvignon Blanc.
- Seven years ago, Angel funding allowed the Smalls to break the chains of corporate winemaking and make wines where they knew they could do everything right – so that you get remarkable value, even in world-famous regions like Marlborough!
- Oysters, clams, mussels... it's hard to think of any shellfish that wouldn't taste like a million bucks with a nice chilled glass of this fresh 'n' zingy Sauv!
- One of New Zealand's most talented winemakers, Rod Easthope, got a blank check to choose any grapes he wanted. The results are crisp, juicy... and oh-so sublime.
- This white is a taster platter of all the incredible fruit in Hawkes Bay. Rod gathered grapes from loads of high altitude and coastal vineyards to bring you a Pinot Gris with serious attitude.
- It's Angel funding that helped to make this wine not only great tasting, but great value for money too. Help yourself to your reward before the other Angels get too thirsty!
- Bustling with fresh citrus and juicy summer nectarines, Gerd’s perfectly-balanced Pinot Gris will make you want to sink into a sun-warmed adirondack chair and stay put for hours.
- Gerd tended to his vineyards around the clock, treating your grapes with plenty of care – then gave the wine plenty of time on the lees to add brilliant texture and body to this refreshing Pinot Gris.
- Gerd recommends sipping on this dry white alongside a light and savory dish, like grilled fish with a creamy, lemony sauce... but we also think it’s simply divine with fish tacos or fried chicken.
- Picpoul de Pinet is an incredibly rare grape native to one part of the south of France (Pinet, in fact). And it's blessed with a natural crispness that makes it a perfectly clean, refreshing white.
- Ben uses his Angel funding to get exclusive parcels of grapes from his favorite viticulturist high up in the Mediterranean hillside, making your fruity, refreshingly crisp white. The kind that's picked up trophies at the Sud de France Top 100!
- This is a quintessential seafood wine that'll impress everyone at the table – doubly so if you can pronounce the fancy French name (hint: peek-pool de peen eh).
WE'RE NOT SURE
This bright, easy-sipping white bounces along with a bounty of light fruit from juicy melon to tangy citrusy lemon, giving you a taste of New Zealand’s best for only a smidgen of what it’s worth.
You helped Mike get hold of some pristine Pinot Gris -- he knew it was best to go hands-off and let these top-notch grapes ferment naturally for their fullest, freshest flavors to shine through. Turns out he was right on the money!
Pair this delicate white delight up with your choice of fresh seafood, Mike says, and you can’t go wrong!