- This citrusy white will be a huge hit this spring and summer with its zippy flavors of green apple, kiwi and Asian pear—and a nice long finish!
- The majority of this fruit comes from a vineyard Chris owns—that Angels helped him buy!— in Willamette Valley, the first he has farmed himself from start to finish. “The fact that I now own a piece of this is astonishing,” he said.
- Pinot Blanc is rarity in this part of Oregon—most vineyards are planted to Willamette's #1 export—Pinot Noir!—but your support gave Chris the chance to grow a special tiny parcel of a fresh white you'll love. Scoop it up quickly while it lasts!
- Bright, easy-sipping stone fruit flavors like ripe peach and nectarine lead the way in this Pinot Gris, framed by a fresh, crisp texture and capped off with a long, clean finish.
- Your funding gave Mike dibs on top-quality Pinot Gris, hand-picked from low-yielding vines in New Zealand’s famed Marlborough region, where this delicate white grape comes packed with extra-concentrated, complex flavors.
- Whether you’re after a thirst-quenching white wine to enjoy all on its own, or a great pairing for lighter dishes like buttery scallops – this Pinot Gris is the wine for you.
- Vibrant, fresh and overflowing with tropical fruits, one sip of this crisp and refreshing white and you’ll know why Marlborough is THE place for New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc.
- When Angel funding came along, you allowed the Smalls to break the chains of corporate winemaking and make their own wines their own way – so that you get remarkable value, even in world-famous regions like Marlborough!
- Oysters, clams, mussels... it's hard to think of any shellfish that wouldn't taste like a million bucks with a nice chilled glass of this fresh 'n' zingy Sauv!
- This elegant Chardonnay is a true Angel-funded classic, loaded with luxurious, ripe fruit flavors and a perfectly creamy, mouthwateringly smooth texture — it’s no wonder it’s one of David's most popular white wines ever!
- The vineyard where this Chardonnay grows was almost destroyed to make room for vines with more fruit. But David knew that less fruit meant more delicious flavors, and with Angels’ help, he rescued these vines.
- Today, it’s an award-winning, golden-hued treasure of a wine that only exists thanks to Angels!
- This light, crisp Sauvignon Blanc brings you a thirst-quenching burst of zesty tropical flavors, with a lively freshness that’s made it a favorite of more than 11,000 Angels!
- For your Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, Ben harvested grapes in the cool of the night from a pair of his very own family vineyards, bringing you a whirl of juicy fruit flavors and signature fresh, citrusy elegance.
- This is easy-drinking New Zealand Sauv Blanc from across the globe – for less than $13 a bottle! Bring home a bottle of this Marlborough refresher before our stash runs dry!
- This mouthwatering Chenin Blanc will make it obvious why South Africa has become the world's #1 producer of this zesty grape variety. Carmen says, "South African Chenin Blanc over delivers on all levels."
- Carmen used her Angel funding to make the quintessential South African Chenin where every sip is like biting into a juicy green apple.
- Imagine a big simmering bowlful of creamy mussels and a rich butter sauce and a glass of this delight between every bite. Yum!
- This classically crisp Chardonnay is one layer of bright, vibrant fruit flavor after another, from ripe apple to pear, with a buzz of lemony citrus humming over a lush, creamy texture that leads into a long-lasting finish.
- According to Scott, Chardonnay is an Oregon wine in short supply, but thanks to your support, he’s able to secure the best of this limited fruit from dry-farmed hillside vineyards in Northern Willamette Valley and Umpqua Valley and barrel ferment it to refined, refreshing perfection.
- Scott made this Chardonnay with the famously crisp, light style of French Chablis in mind – meaning it goes beautifully with all kinds of pairings! As Scott says, “This is a wine that shines on the dinner table and is meant to be enjoyed with friends and food.”
- This fresh French white is as refreshing as it is rare, with bright fruit flavors, a twist of citrus and a crisp, thirst-quenching finish.
- Picpoul de Pinet is a rare white grape native to one part of the south of France (Pinet, in fact). And it's blessed with a natural crispness that makes it a perfectly clean, refreshing white.
- Ben uses your Angel funding to get exclusive access to grapes from his favorite grapegrower high up in the Mediterranean hillsides – in return he brings you this fruity, refreshing white wine for just $11.99!
This light Sauvignon Blanc brings you a harmony of bright, fresh fruit flavors for the perfect easy-sipper.
With Angel support, Jacqueline had her pick of prestige Sauvignon Blanc to bring you this crisp, stellar white from some of the highest-quality corners of Sonoma.
This wine is ready to join you and a cheese board on a sunny afternoon, bust out a chilled bottle for the perfect thirst-quenching apéritif.
- This easy-sipping French Chardonnay is a splash of baked apple and pear flavors, rounded off with a smooth, creamy, melt-in-your-mouth finish.
- Angel support helped Ben harvest his choice of Chardonnay from the foothills of the Pyrenees mountains, where the region’s cooler climate rewards him with delicate fruit packed full of flavor.
- There's nothing quite like a smooth Chardonnay from the French countryside. Your funding helps this talented vigneron share his home region’s classic wines with Angels everywhere for a song – Ben will cheers to that!