- It’s one of David’s most popular white wines ever – and now it’s back! This Reserve Chardonnay is simply stunning with bright, ripe fruit flavors and a perfectly creamy, mouthwateringly smooth texture.
- Before you and David came along, the priceless vineyard where this Chardonnay grows was almost destroyed to make room for vines that would grow more fruit. But David knew that less fruit meant more concentrated, delicious flavors, and with Angels’ help, he rescued these vines to bring you some of the very best Chardonnay you’ve ever funded.
- Today, it’s an award-winning, golden-hued treasure of a wine that only exists thanks to Angels!
WE'RE NOT SURE
This rich white wine is steeped in fresh-baked apple pie flavors with hints of spice from David’s choice of oak and a fullness brought out by aging. A bright, lively finish makes this a perfect food-friendly wine.
Your funding let David pick out grapes from an ideal vineyard in Lodi for bringing out tons of ripeness and flavor here. His advice for finding a similar white wine: “Double the price and start looking…”
Feel free to age this wine for 2 - 3 years to round out and deepen some of the flavors, but it’s also great for sipping right away, David says. Pair it up with savory chicken and fettuccine in a creamy cheese sauce and enjoy!
Mike’s juicy Sauvignon Blanc is loaded with fresh, citrusy flavors and ends with a light, crisp finish - it’s what warm summer evenings were made for.
From 90+ point wines to heading up a top New Zealand winery, Mike’s earned his share of merits. But making wine for Angels is what he loves most – 'cause you let him craft his dream wines.
Enjoy Mike’s delicious Marlborough Sauv with an oversized bowl of lemon and garlic prawns – then mop up those juices with a hefty wedge of fresh, crusty bread.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- An irresistibly refreshing Pinot Grigio loaded with bright, ripe fruit and delicate floral aromas.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate. He night-harvested the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible!
- Drop a couple bottles of this in the ice bucket, then throw some lemon and thyme marinated chicken on the grill. Everything else will take care of itself.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Exuberantly fruity yet crisp and refreshing, let Bill and Claudia show you why Marlborough is THE place for Sauvignon Blanc.
- Seven years ago, Angel funding allowed the Smalls to break the chains of corporate winemaking and make wines where they knew they could do everything right – so that you get remarkable value, even in world-famous regions like Marlborough!
- Oysters, clams, mussels... it's hard to think of any shellfish that wouldn't taste like a million bucks with a nice chilled glass of this fresh 'n' zingy Sauv!
- Scott’s latest Oregon white is a light, bright bounty of crisp, ripe apple and pear with a little bit of lemony citrus tagging along for a finish that just begs you to come back for more.
- Oregon Chardonnay is in short supply, Scott says, but your funding helped him score some top fruit from dry-farmed vineyards in Northern Willamette Valley and Umpqua Valley and barrel ferment it with a touch of Pinot Blanc for a seriously sippable Oregon stunner.
- Scott made this white with fancy Chablis in mind, aiming for the bold, ripe flavors that French Chardonnay is famous for. We think Scott’s right on the money when he claims: “Oregon Chardonnay is the next cool wine.”
Paolo's refreshing Italian white is loaded with zesty stone fruit flavors, light and delicate texture, and a molto crisp finish.
Your winemaker harvested grapes from a famous cool-climate wine region just outside Venice, perfect for locking in all the juicy, zingy flavor in your Pinot Grigio.
A mouth-watering white like this is just calling for a handful of thinly-sliced prosciutto, some creamy cheese and a warm, crusty baguette.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Citrusy, sweet and deliciously aromatic. If this Moscato was a dating profile, you’d want to swipe right.
- With its ideal climate, Clarksburg grows Muscat Canelli grapes of impeccable flavor – so wines have the potential to get pricey. But with funding from our Angels, David’s made you a bottle of the good stuff – and it won’t break the bank.
- Everyone should have a bottle of David’s Moscato tucked in their stash, a succulent sipper to bust out whenever olives or cured meats are mentioned.
- Carmen’s latest Chenin Blanc is clean, refreshing and flush with a bounty of bright fruit, like a helping of fresh pears and apples from a farmer’s market stand.
- Thanks to your support, Carmen could source impeccable fruit from old, old vineyards in South Africa and she carefully blended grapes that were harvested at varying ripeness for a complex, oh-so-craveable take on South Africa’s signature white grape.
- Fermented in stainless steel tanks to bring out the fullest, freshest fruit flavors and a lush, textured mouthfeel, this Chenin is smooth and crisp, with a citrus backbone and finish so long and lingering, you have to taste it to believe it.
- One of New Zealand's most talented winemakers, Rod Easthope, got a blank check to choose any grapes he wanted. The results are crisp, juicy... and oh-so sublime.
- This white is a taster platter of all the incredible fruit in Hawkes Bay. Rod gathered grapes from loads of high altitude and coastal vineyards to bring you a Pinot Gris with serious attitude.
- It's Angel funding that helped to make this wine not only great tasting, but great value for money too. Help yourself to your reward before the other Angels get too thirsty!