Lushly layered lighter fruit flavors mingle seamlessly with just a touch of spice and a delicate, juicy texture to bring you one of the hands-down most delicious, soul-warming Pinot Noirs Angels have ever funded.
Derek took this Pinot from vine to wine, overseeing every step in the vineyard all the way up to harvest, then every step in the winery from blending to barreling, until it was perfect enough to finally put in bottles and bring to you.
“I've made single vineyard Pinot Noirs that have sold for $99 a pop...and they sold out fast,” Derek says. “This wine is just as good at a fraction of the cost. Wiley is a world-class vineyard and the proof is in the bottle.”
- Every wine Ben creates is a complete knockout, so we asked him to get his hands on some extra-special grapes to make this super-premium wine. If you're a fan of Mr. Darnault's wines, this is the Holy Grail.
- He's really outdone himself with this organically-grown red, packed with ripe, crushed dark berry fruits and a naughty slice of spice to round it off. Yum.
- Grab some slow-roasted pork (make sure the crackling is nice and crispy), a bit of rich mashed potatoes, and several bottles of this.
- Rare, barrel-aged Reserve Cabernet grown in the heart of Rutherford – the Napa sub-appellation that grows some of the most expensive Cab on Earth.
- ...and thanks to Ken, it's yours for a song. You'll love everything about this classic Napa red – it's toasty, luxuriously smooth and popping with tart black cherries and rich oak spices, wrapped up in a pillowy-soft finish.
- Ken has more 90 point scores from Robert Parker than he can count, but his proudest moments have been making wine for you. Grab this champion Cab while it lasts!
Rick’s deeply delicious red is chock full of heavenly, hearty dark fruit flavors from ripe raspberry to lush plum, all topped off by a warm, spicy finish. It’s a wine full of Santa Barbara soul like only a winemaking master such as Rick could pull off.
In Rick’s 30 years of winemaking, this is easily one of the most decadent and elegant single-vineyard Syrahs he’s ever made - with premium fruit from the oldest appellation of Santa Barbara wine country.
Rick’s built a name for himself making top-rated Syrahs – but this dream wine was his favorite to make thus far! This is one wine you want to have this holiday – but so do most Angels. Make sure you take home your share while it lasts!
- Macario worked with his growers to harvest these grapes nice and early to give you a smooth, easy-drinking red that's loaded with bold, juicy berries and a nice long finish.
- Macario uses unusual grape combinations like velvety Merlot and inky Petite Sirah – grapes that grow very well in California, but don't have the reputation and cost of other more widely-known grapes. So you get this flavor-packed blend for a great price!
- This blend's got amazing versatility – and you just can't say that about any red wine. The silky, sumptuous layers make this wine shine with anything... from appetizers to ribeyes!
- Maury is a little corner of France famous for its sweet, fortified wines – but winemakers like Ben know how to take the ideal grapes from the region's old vines and make some mind-bogglingly delicious reds.
- When Ben got the opportunity to get a parcel of these precious grapes, he jumped on it.
- Rich, vibrant and juicy like the land the grapes are grown from. This wine will knock your socks off!
- This is a decadent and inky red from the most iconic Shiraz vineyards on the continent. G'day, soulmate.
- Harvested from the "Adelaide Super Zone" (the vineyards within Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale, and Clare Valley) Adam sought out the most “gnarly, old, and well-loved” vines. They produce less grapes, but they're intense, full-bodied and packed with incredibly rich texture.
- ...and every famous drop was hand-harvested and handcrafted. Thanks to you, this small-batch Shiraz (just 400 cases exist!) was given every bit of tender care imaginable - now it’s your treasure to enjoy.
- When Ben came to us with the wild idea to use a method unique to Italian winemaking on a bunch of Grenache, Syrah and Carignan grapes grown up a hill in the Pyrenees — we were blown away.
- Repasse is the technique of passing an already mature vintage over the crushed grape skins left over from a new harvest to give it even more power and flavour.
- The result? Ben has taken reds from the fancy Languedoc region of France to a whole new level - it's mindblowingly dark, dreamy and oh-so-delicious.
This Grenache floods your mouth with intense, juicy, red berry flavors, then its alluring subtle smokiness pulls you in for more.
Franck used fruit from the cool climate of Montsant which neighbors one of the most expensive wine regions in Spain – so you get all the rich, complex juiciness, without the nose-bleed prices.
Tuck into this sassy, juice-bomb with a plate of wafer-thin Iberico ham and a small dish of almonds. It’s a Mediterranean combo guaranteed to make you weak at the knees.
- Rodolfo is a wonderful winemaker - yep, he has talent coming out of his ears, but he's also a very good listener. This wine is the delicious culmination of your funding, your comments and Rodolfo's know-how - and between you, you've done a fantastic job.
- Every mouthful is brimming with fresh, ripe dark fruits and hints of savoury warming black pepper. Rodolfo has let this wine rest for the optimum time in oak barrels to give it a gorgeously creamy finish - with just a dash of caramel and cedar wood for that extra 'WOW'.
- This wine is complex enough to lay down and enjoy in 10 years' time. But honestly? When a bottle like this adorns your wine rack, how can you wait?