Bright and crisp with lots of fruit shining through thanks to Jac’s unoaked style and choice of stainless steel tanks. Less than 1,700 cases were made, so you know it’s going to fly.
With your funding, Jac harvested grapes specifically from a small corner of the Russian River Valley in Sonoma to make you a Chardonnay that easily stands up to the best cool-climate wines from around the world – for half the price.
Perfect for a surf and turf kind of day – sip it to chase tender, buttery Dungeness crab or crispy fried chicken. Just chill slightly and drink right away – though it’s not like you’d be able to wait.
- Stephen brings you this classic California Cabernet with a delicious dive into dark berries and cherries leading into a long, complex finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, your 3-time Winemaker of the Year was able to personally select a single estate vineyard in Lodi with the best grapes possible for bringing out this Cabernet’s fullest colors and flavors – just for you!
- This luscious red can easily hold its own against other California Cabernets, at a value hard (impossible?) to beat. Stephen plans to sip it with a grilled bone-in rib-eye on the side – he suggests you do the same!
This wine keeps things light and bright, with traces of honey, peaches and apple with a citrusy tang of orange for a potent potable you can’t put down.
Rick used minimal-intervention winemaking to create your easy-drinking white, letting the grapes run their course from the vineyard into the bottle with tons of flavor intact and ready to show off.
Filet fresh fish and throw it on the grill with a few halved lemons to bring out this white’s buzzy side. Just be sure to have an extra bottle on hand - chef’s gotta hydrate!
A tropical medley of pineapple and peach crosses paths with vanilla and a splash of lemon for some seriously refreshing sipping capped off by a long, smooth finish.
With state of the art farming, gentle processing and – most importantly – Angel funding, Rick took these grapes from the oldest vineyard in Santa Barbara County and turned them into a full, juicy summer white just for you.
Rick made this wine with immediate drinking in mind, but says aging it for a few years could also bring out a little more flavor depth. When the time is right, sipping alongside an extravagant dinner plate of surf and turf - like sizzling steak with buttery lobster - is a must.
Full of light, citrusy fruit and packing a lush, juicy mouthfeel, this white wine is dripping with ripe peach and honeysuckle that sticks around for a refreshingly lazy finish.
Rick blended up Santa Barbara’s most sought-after Grenache Blanc, Roussanne and Viognier grapes for this wine – some from the county’s oldest vines, a few from famous vineyards and all just plain delicious.
Sip this white upon arrival or let it age for a few years. Either way, when the time comes, make sure a summery plate of clam linguini – splashed with fresh lemon and garden-fresh olive oil – is involved.
Drenched in ripe bananas, baked apples and sweet peaches, this fresh, fruity white is your refreshing answer to those long, hot summer days ahead.
Rick lets these grapes from the Santa Ynez Valley's famous Camp 4 Vineyard speak for themselves - with minimal handling, these grapes can grow wild (and develop rich flavors to match). His philosophy? Make the grapes do the work! “Don't screw it up and you can't go wrong,” he says.
Rick made this ready to drink now, but says you can also age it for up to 5 years to transform some of the flavors. Serve up with grilled pork chops and roasted butternut squash drizzled with honey for full effect.
Layered with juicy fruits and subtle spices, Carmen’s vivacious red blend is a deep, brooding powerhouse that’s destined for the dinner table.
This one-of-a-kind red is made using fruit from prestigious wine regions Stellenbosch and Elgin. The fruit was handpicked and aged 10 months in expensive oak barrels – and with your support, this luxe wine is yours for a serious steal.
Carmen’s fiery red blend is an all-out Angel favorite and the perfect partner to some pepper crusted steak, well rested and served with freshly made aioli.
- Oscar and Claudia’s refreshingly crisp Alvarinho is full of juicy citrus and tropical fruits that’ll transport you to the sun-soaked valleys of Portugal.
- This cool, crisp white comes from a super-small and exclusive Portuguese wine region where warm days, cool nights and stretches of rain grow super-juicy grapes (perfect for mouth-watering whites).
- Bring out this zippy, fresh white with a platter of jumbo prawns that have been marinated in garlic and kissed by the grill. Al fresco feasting will never be the same again.
- With its vibrant citrussy backbone and bright refreshing finish, Karen’s Lodi Sauv is the mesmerizing white you need for sun-soaked weekends on the deck.
- All the fresh flavors inside are thanks to Karen picking grapes at just the right time - in the middle of the night, when the air is crisp and cold and all the juice is locked inside. Thank goodness this passionate winemaker is willing to start work at 3 AM!
- Karen’s Sauv slips down famously with Baja style fish tacos – load them up with creamy avocado and fresh lime, then sit back and dream of la playa.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Stephen’s smooth, top-shelf Cab is loaded with seductive dark fruits, a touch of spice and velvety soft textures.
There’s a reason Stephen’s your most popular winemaker – he knows how to pick ‘em...literally. Harvesting premium grapes from the woodsy Sierra Foothills and sun-filled Lodi, he then aged your Cab in oak for supple textures and flavor.
Sip this Cab alongside some ribs dripping in BBQ sauce, a pasta salad and some fresh greens for full-on relaxation.