- This stunning Cab is a pure passion project from Whitegate – one of Sam's family vineyards in the elevated and coolish Strathbogie Ranges of Central Victoria.
- With dark inky color and deep berry flavors, this is a powerful, full-bodied Cabernet, with bragging rights to match. His previous vintage nabbed Gold at the Sydney International Wine Competition!
- And because it's Angel funded, this high-end wine is less than $20 for Angels... despite its ultra-limited production!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Paolo is the King of Prosecco and even though our Italian is rusty, we know what "Superiore" means!
- Paolo used designated grapes from his own vineyards in Valdobbiadene to make you a DOCG Prosecco... the Rolls Royce of Italian sparkling!
- Yours is a fruity and zippy white, full of fresh and fine flavors like green apple, pear and delicate flower blossoms. Perfect for celebrating something special (like 5 o'clock).
- Pro Tip: This Prosecco is fruity and lightly sweet. Looking for something a bit more crisp? Opt for his Prosecco Brut.
- Glug, glug, glug...wait, you want me to write a tasting note?! This is dangerously drinkable Cabernet smoother than silk pajamas.
- Stephen's a legend for making BIG wines for tiny prices. His Lodi Cab is the proof, showcasing a lush, ripe style from a single estate vineyard (and yours for under $10 a bottle!)
- This is your everyday red right here. Don't feel bad opening a bottle (or two) whenever a friend drops by.
- David's rich and robust Cab EXPLODES with complex flavors - that's what you get when you harvest grapes from vineyards surrounding a volcano!
- Lake County is Napa's northern neighbor - where you can get Wine Country flavor for incredible value. David says it has incredible potential... we 100% agree.
- Before you, David made wines for legendary Wine Country brands, including Duckhorn and Gundlach Bundscu. Wines with his kind of finesse easily sell for $30+ - but you'll always get an insider price for making them possible!
- Daryl makes this bold, sexy, fruity and smooth wine from the estate vineyard he planted in Barossa Valley.
- That region is home to some of Australia’s greatest Shiraz vineyards - and it's where Daryl decided to plant some of the only Zinfandel grapes into Australia. So this wine is a unique cross of the flagship grapes of Oz and Cali, made by one of the best winemakers to straddle both continents.
- This blend is really unique and it is rare to find these two varieties married into a holy union in the bottle. But we gotta say... the marriage really works!
- This is the kind of Prosecco you'll find Paolo sipping on, any day of the week.
- Creamier than Cava, with a less brutal fizz than Champagne, this tongue-tingling treasure is the kind of sparkling that rarely leaves Italy. But you can get your hands on it thanks to our special relationship with Signor Sacchetto.
- Bubbles this tasty don't even require a special occasion. Stick this in the fridge and pop a bottle just because the sun is shining...
- Pro Tip: This Prosecco is dry and crisp. Looking for a little bit more sweetness? Opt for his Col De L'Utia Prosecco Superiore.
- This is one of your favorite Cabernets of all time. Over 50,000 Angels are in love with Stephen's easy-drinking, decadent red - and it sells out quick!
- Brimming with ripe juicy fruit flavors like plums and rich berries, this year's luscious red will impress a crowd with one sip.
- Take this jammy red along for a festive BBQ with friends - and sip along with a few mouthfuls of grilled lamb, sweet peppers and blue cheese.
Zinfandel from California’s gold country, full of brambly berries and wickedly intense flavors - the kind you only find in the Wild West.
Your funding led David to the Shenandoah Valley, a hidden region in the Sierra Foothills. Thanks to high summer temps, its vineyards develop super ripe, full-bodied Zins for an incredible value for money.
Angels uncovered some pretty intense California treasure. Enjoy your spoils for less than $15 a bottle!
- Irene makes each bottle of her ultra-premium Carmenere with handpicked grapes from Peumo, a small village in Chile's Cachapoal Valley.
- You fund a signature Chilean Carmenere: Sublimely silky, with rich, dark ripe fruit and an incredible enduring finish. You can taste all the extra loving care that makes this wine so downright delicious.
- Pair this champion red from Chile with soul-warming Chili con Carne. It's a fated match, especially when you add in a wedge of buttery, crumbly cornbread.
- Roasty and toasty Zin, loaded with slurpable dark fruit flavors and added warmth and spice from months aging in rich oak. We can't get enough.
- Karen's worked with these sustainable Lodi vineyards for years. When the grapes ripen each year, she says it's like seeing an old friend again… each grape row is so expressive and unique.
- Because you fund Karen directly, you've made a sumptuous, high-end wine super affordable. It's time to enjoy a special Reserve... any day of the week!