- Bustling with fresh citrus and juicy summer nectarines, Gerd’s perfectly-balanced Pinot Gris will make you want to sink into a sun-warmed adirondack chair and stay put for hours.
- Gerd tended to his vineyards around the clock, treating your grapes with plenty of care – then gave the wine plenty of time on the lees to add brilliant texture and body to this refreshing Pinot Gris.
- Gerd recommends sipping on this dry white alongside a light and savory dish, like grilled fish with a creamy, lemony sauce... but we also think it’s simply divine with fish tacos or fried chicken.
- This is a decadent white, loaded with luxurious creamy fruit grown high up in the Atlas Peak hills of Napa, 1500 feet above sea level. That high altitude and its rocky soil means good things for extravagant wines!
- ...and Matt harvested just enough for 1250 cases (that's teeny!) Your wine is precious – and he treated it like gold, barrel-fermenting every drop in a mix of new and neutral French Oak barrels (that's how you get flavors like vanilla and cream inside the glass!)
- Matt sells wine from this VERY same vineyard block under a different label for $45/bottle. You're getting an incredible insider deal because you fund him directly – this $16.99 price is for your eyes only.
- Picpoul de Pinet is an incredibly rare grape native to one part of the south of France (Pinet, in fact). And it's blessed with a natural crispness that makes it a perfectly clean, refreshing white.
- Ben uses his Angel funding to get exclusive parcels of grapes from his favorite viticulturist high up in the Mediterranean hillside, making your fruity, refreshingly crisp white. The kind that's picked up trophies at the Sud de France Top 100!
- This is a quintessential seafood wine that'll impress everyone at the table – doubly so if you can pronounce the fancy French name (hint: peek-pool de peen eh).
- Get ready for another dry, bold and delicious Cabernet Franc. Jacqueline's mastered this rich and inky red – it's fruity and intense, like a spoonful of jalapeno jam.
- This fruit is picked just 5 minutes up the road from your Angel-funded winery, on a western Sonoma hillside that glistens with ample sun. Jacqueline says it's her favorite fruit – decadent, inviting... it tastes the way a summer afternoon in Wine Country feels.
- Her Sonoma Valley bottling is a tiny batch... and it will vanish pronto. Don't miss out on tasting an interesting grape from an exceptional vintage!
Dark, intense, and singing with flavor, this is a Malbec you'll want on put on repeat.
With your funding, Mauricio made a Malbec from one of his own vineyards in Uco Valley – and it was no small feat because Los Árboles stands tall at 4100 feet! Its rocky terrain makes grapes grow sturdy and strong – that's where all the concentrated flavors come from, too.
This is one of the most requested wines on the site, and from a rockstar like Mauricio, it'll move fast – grab a few before it's gone for good!
- Patrice’s world-class white bounces along with crisp brightness and light, mouthwatering flavors of honey dew, melon and Jolly Rancher. A big, smooth texture makes this Chenin oh-so-sippable.
- Patrice used 100% Chenin Blanc from France’s famous Loire Valley – home to some of the very best Chenin in the world.
- Once plucked from top-tier Loire Valley vineyards and crushed, the wine was aged for six months in stainless steel to bring out the fullest possible flavors and aromas classic Chenin is capable of.
Rich and meaty, this luxurious red is practically a meal in itself (but please – serve it with steak).
Mauricio's nerdy for nutrients and insists that it's the soil from this Uco Valley vineyard that makes your Vista Flores Malbec so unbelievably unique. His theory holds up – it's a punchy, bold and juicy wine that stands out from the rest.
Stock up because Mauricio's Malbec is a suave, delicious treat and it will take your sizzling BBQ to the next level. Ándale!
- Stephen brings you this classic California Cabernet with a delicious dive into dark berries and cherries leading into a long, complex finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, your 3-time Winemaker of the Year was able to personally select a single estate vineyard in Lodi with the best grapes possible for bringing out this Cabernet’s fullest colors and flavors – just for you!
- This luscious red can easily hold its own against other California Cabernets, at a value hard (impossible?) to beat. Stephen plans to sip it with a grilled bone-in rib-eye on the side – he suggests you do the same!
- A rich Syrah blend with a big dollop of Grenache and drop of Mourvedre – that's what makes it a classic French red! It's juicy and fun, like catching blackberries on your tongue.
- With your support, Ben harvested old vine grapes along the ridges of Roussillon – halfway between the coast and the Spanish border. It's top-shelf fruit. Anyone else in the world would pay double!
- To make the most of this blend, Ben recommends decanting it for 1-2 hours before drinking – give this wine a little time to breathe, and oof. C'est fantastique.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Stephen’s smooth, top-shelf Cab is loaded with seductive dark fruits, a touch of spice and velvety soft textures.
There’s a reason Stephen’s your most popular winemaker – he knows how to pick ‘em...literally. Harvesting premium grapes from the woodsy Sierra Foothills and sun-filled Lodi, he then aged your Cab in oak for supple textures and flavor.
Sip this Cab alongside some ribs dripping in BBQ sauce, a pasta salad and some fresh greens for full-on relaxation.