Mauricio's Malbec is an Angel-favorite Argentinan masterpiece overfowing with juicy, dark berry fruit flavors packed into a rich mouthfeel that lasts and lasts through a long, smooth, sultry finish.
With Angel funding on his side for over a decade, Mauricio can source his Malbec entirely from high-end Uco Valley vineyards, working with grapegrowers who let him control every little part of their vineyards from pruning to harvesting.
Though it's ready to impress your socks off today, Mauricio suggests putting a few bottles to the side and tasting one every few months to see how the flavors evolve over time.
- For lovers of rich, oaky, full-bodied Chardonnay, this is just the wine for you! This big, bold style of California Chardonnay is loaded with lush tropical fruit flavors and a creamy, luxurious texture from start to finish.
- Scott selected his Chardonnay from high-quality sites throughout the Golden State, and aged his wine to rich, toasty perfection in a mix of French and American oak barrels.
- This powerful, show-stealing Chardonnay is a rare, one-time release from Scott. If intensely fruity, rich Chardonnay is your thing, this is one you don’t want to miss – once it’s gone, it’s gone!
- This light and fruity Sauvignon Blanc is as crisp and refreshing as it gets, with juicy, vibrant fruit flavors, a splash of citrus and a lush, mouth-filling finish.
- Your funding helped Karen spotlight the high-quality grapes of her choice from select family-farmed Lodi vineyards just down the road from the winery where she works. She watched these grapes ripen perfectly all through the growing season – now she’s turned them into the perfect thirst-quencher just for you!
- Karen says just pair this easy sipper up with a dinner of grilled asparagus and fish tacos and you’re in flavor heaven.
- This ripe, easy-sipping California white wine is as lively and crisp as they come, with a thirst-quenching splash of citrusy flavor and a lush, vibrant finish that’s perfect for sipping next to the pool on a hot afternoon.
- D.H. has made wines all over the world for over 40 years now. That vast experience makes him an expert negotiator – and he's working hard to bring you the best quality wines for your money. Case in point: This classic Cali white is $9.99 a bottle!
- Grab a couple bottles while you can – so you're prepared for all those memorable summer meals. Pour a nice cold glass while dinner sizzles on the grill, and you've got a ridiculously refreshing appetizer.
- This semi-sweet Columbia Valley Riesling brings you a juicy mouthful of lush peach, pear and candied apple flavors, with all the sweetness of fresh-picked fruit and a crisp finish that makes it the perfect poolside sipper.
- Thanks to your funding, Dave specially selected his Riesling from a world-renowned Columbia Valley vineyard (it’s so famous he’s not allowed to name it), where the conditions are picture-perfect for growing stunning, world-class Riesling.
- “Riesling at this quality often goes for twice the price,” Dave says, making this one sweet-ish summertime white you don’t want to miss.
- This world-class Cabernet Franc treats your tastebuds to lavish layers of plum, raspberry and ripe cherry flavors, backed by a signature backbone of barrel-aged spice and an elegant, long-lasting finish.
- Husband-and-wife team Matt and Alexis Iaconis founded Delta as a line of small-production wines to champion a host of their favorite regions around the Golden State. Plus, for every bottle sold, they donate a portion of the proceeds to a variety of environmental agencies to fight climate change.
- This limited-edition Cabernet Franc is a special project from Matt and Alexis. Act fast to score a bottle of this rare, bold red while supplies last!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This powerhouse Cabernet is a barrel-aged specialty from Evangelos, overflowing with rich, luxurious dark fruit flavors, from plump plum to ripe blackberry, all wrapped up in a lavish, velvety finish.
- Evangelos selected his grapes for this Cabernet from a pair of prized Lodi vineyards and barrel-aged the wine for 18 months in French oak for a sleek, enhanced texture.
- With 4 years of aging already, this Cabernet’s flavors have started to develop a layer of complexity that will only continue to deepen with more time. With the potential to age for at least another decade, this is one Cab you could enjoy right away or store for years to come.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This refined Zinfandel is a luscious, mouth-filling red steeped in layers of ripe, dark berry flavors, with a backbone of toasty barrel-aged spices and a luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- Evangelos selected high-quality Zinfandel for this wine from an 85-year-old vineyard thriving in Lodi’s rich, sandy loam soils and producing tiny grapes loaded with complex, concentrated flavors that burst through with each sip.
- To top it off, Evangelos elevated the unique rich character of this classic Lodi Zinfandel with a special regimen of fermenting in concrete tanks and a full 18 months of aging in American oak barrels. Now it’s all yours to savor!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Each sip of this luscious Petite Sirah brings you a mouthful of rich dark fruit flavors, like blackberry or blueberry jam, with a pinch of peppery spice bringing a soft kick to the long, lingering finish.
- Your funding helped Sharon harvest high-end grapes from Mueller Vineyard, a hillside site where the vines get the perfect exposure to the summer sun as it rises and sets, resulting in a deeply concentrated and robust set of flavors.
- To give this powerful Petite Sirah an extra dose of elegance, Sharon used Angel funding to age the wine in French oak barrels for a full year. Now it’s finally ready for you to savor, but with less than 600 cases to go around, this is one red you don’t want to sleep on!
- This powerful Zinfandel is dripping with bold, brambly dark fruit flavors, like black cherry and plump, juicy plum, that carry on into a luscious, long-lasting finish.
- Your funding led David to a secret region deep in the Sierra Foothills, where warm summer days help the grapes in these vineyards grow to become perfectly ripe, giving you a lush, full-bodied Zin like you wouldn’t believe.
- For helping David celebrate this prized corner of California Gold Country with your funding, you get special access to luxurious wines like this Zinfandel for a song!