WE'RE NOT SURE
- Patrice’s world-class white bounces along with crisp brightness and light, mouthwatering flavors of honey dew, melon and Jolly Rancher. A big, smooth texture makes this Chenin oh-so-sippable.
- Patrice used 100% Chenin Blanc from France’s famous Loire Valley – home to some of the very best Chenin in the world.
- Once plucked from top-tier Loire Valley vineyards and crushed, the wine was aged for six months in stainless steel to bring out the fullest possible flavors and aromas classic Chenin is capable of.
- Classic Californian Chardonnay, toasty, creamy not just aged in oak barrels – Jac actually fermented the wine in barrels for an extra oomph of flavor and texture.
- Angel funding allowed Jac to source his grapes from a great vineyard in the heart of the Russain River Valley, a small Sonoma region specializing in Chardonnay with lots of character and great balance!
- This Sonoma Chard is perfect with a beautiful salmon fillet. If that sounds delicious to you, keep a bottle of this around for your next rich fish dish.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Bold, pure, ripe Reserve Cabernet that’s filled with luscious dark fruit and plums notes – if you love Stephen's Arabella Cab... it gets even better!
Stephen has been making wines for Angels since wayyy back in the beginning. His unparalleled experience has made his South African Cabernet Sauvignon the most popular wine on our site.
With a little more funding from Angels, Stephen created this premium vintage of his fan-favorite Cab. Effortlessly ripe and robust... and then some!
- Dave's fruit-rich Cab is loaded with classic flavors that get more intense with every slurp. He usually recommends a fish pairing with each of his wines, but even this Washington fisherman knows - this powerful red is made for steak.
- With your funding, he snatched up fruit from a well-respected property in Columbia Valley – rated one of the Top 20 vineyards in the whole of Washington! Wines from this vineyard typically go for twice this price or higher.
- Your winemaker says, "It's a great vintage, with supple, ripe flavors. We may not get this deal again." Make sure you don't miss out on yours!
- D.H. took this smooth, lush red and kicked it up a notch with just a touch of Petite Sirah for a fuller body and deeper color, while keeping the lightness and bright cherry flavors of Pinot Noir shining through.
- This 2018 Pinot is the gleaming ruby that treasure hunters like winemaker D.H. Elliott spend decades trying to find – it's as rare as it is delicious.
- Thanks for trusting D.H. and investing in a good thing, no questions asked. You're the reason this perfectly-aged Pinot exists! His expert eye for quality fruit and a killer deal?! Well, that's the reason it's yours for $9.99.
- David’s Chardonnay is bright and soft, starting with wistful whiffs of fresh florals before tastes of honey, apple and a little tangy citrus come along with just the right touch of creaminess, all capped by a long, lingering finish.
- David decided to take a hands-off approach with his Chardonnay to let the grapes shine through as best they could with delicate, detailed aromas and flavors.
- With your support, David got to pluck grapes from California vineyards that were farmed with the perfect balance of ripening in mind, to coax out the fullest, freshest flavors possible.
- This iconic Alexander Valley Cab is rich, silky and sprinkled with delectable flavors like dark berries and soft, smoky chocolate.
- “This wine is all about family,” Daryl says. The grapes come from the Saini Ranch, Daryl’s son-in-law’s vineyard in the heart of Alexander Valley. These grapes regularly make it into $40 or $50 bottles, but for Angels, Daryl makes this wine for just half of that.
- Supplies are tight for this classic Cab from Daryl, as a major portion of the grapes were affected by the 2017 Wine Country fires and Daryl decided they weren't up to snuff for this wine. Point is, you definitely don't want to sleep on this one!
This easy-drinking Pinot is filled with flavors you’d find at a fancy English garden party – wild berries, spiced chocolate, black tea, and fresh violets and roses.
A heavenly Pinot like this one checks all the right boxes – a boost of flavor from premium fruit, 14 months aged in French oak, and crafted by a winemaker with over 20 years of experience at renowned wineries creating wines that scored 90+ (and now, he makes wines for you!).
You give Richard the freedom to find the best vineyards in Clarksburg and treat them with the same exquisite winemaking techniques that go into $50 Russian River Pinot Noir. The result is an elegant barrel-aged Pinot Noir for a fraction of the price.
From the rich cherry and wild blackberry flavors to the touch of rustic spice on the oh-so-smooth finish... you won’t be able to slurp up enough of this quintessential Washington Syrah.
If you think the Pacific Northwest is one big rain cloud... you're in for a surprise! The Columbia Valley soaks up more sunshine than Napa (!) – making for bold, fruit-forward reds like your Syrah.
When Dave's not making wine (or fishing), he's sipping on this scrumptious red with New York strip steak. (Do as he does: pour a glass early so the wine opens up by the time dinner's ready!)
Packed with ripe fruits, smoother than butter... this divine white is your quintessential Sonoma Chardonnay.
Your support allowed Scott to harvest top-notch grapes from cool-climate vineyards where the coastal breeze locks in full and vibrant flavor of the fruit.
This is Scott’s 7th vintage of Sonoma Coast Chardonnay, and it’s an Angel favorite...get yours quick before the bottles disappear into thin air.