WE'RE NOT SURE
- This crisp, citrusy white wine from Franck is a slice of smooth Spanish decadence, spilling over with refined fruit flavors and a lavish, long-lasting finish.
- Franck sourced this white Grenache gem from his very own vineyards in Spain’s famed Priorat region, which he farms organically to bring you wines that only the most pristine, meticulously tended grapes go into.
- With only 100 cases of this mouthwatering Garnacha Blanca to go around between 200,000 thirsty Angels, this vintage won’t last very long at all. Treat yourself to this scrumptious Spanish sipper while there’s still some to be had!
- When Angels clamored for some slightly sweeter bubbles, Wayne made this lush demi-sec bubbly in the same process as Champagne -- the result is an absolute treasure that's easy to drink and still as richly creamy as you expect the Eponina to be.
- Wayne's bubbles are the bomb. He was the head winemaker for Chandon in California (as in Moet & Chandon!) so he has a sparkling reputation for making luxury bubbles.
- This is the only demi-sec sparkling funded by American Angels. And it sells out faster than you can imagine!
- This elegant Chardonnay from Oregon icon Scott Kelley is layered with crisp, bright flavors of ripe apple and pear, with just a hint of lemony citrus, all wrapped in a soft, creamy smoothness and a long-lasting finish that leaves you wanting more every time.
- According to Scott, Chardonnay is an Oregon wine in short supply, but thanks to your support, he’s able to secure the best of this limited fruit from dry-farmed hillside vineyards in Northern Willamette Valley and Umpqua Valley and barrel ferment it to refined, refreshing perfection.
- Scott made this Chardonnay with the famously crisp, light style of French Chablis in mind – meaning it goes beautifully with all kinds of pairings! As Scott says, “This is a wine that shines on the dinner table and is meant to be enjoyed with friends and food.”
- This mighty Cattoo Malbec purrs with luxurious layers of decadent dark fruit flavors like black cherry and ripe, juicy plum, backed by a soft touch of barrel spice and a silky, melt-in-your-mouth smoothness.
- Paso Robles is Sharon's home turf, so she got her pick of its richest, ripest fruit. After selecting grapes from several small lots, she barrel-aged your Malbec for 9 months in French oak, just to give it a bit of added decadence!
- Angels like you made this mouthwatering red come to life - and we're SO glad you did. But a Malbec like this won't be around for long... stock up while you can!
- Dave’s Walla Walla Cabernet is a decadent dive into deep, dreamy dark fruit flavors of brambly blackberry and black cherry with a heavenly touch of spice and a luxuriously long finish that never seems to end.
- This Cabernet was one of Dave’s first wines for Angels, and it’s won back-to-back Double Gold medals every year he’s made it. Now this favorite of Angels and critics alike is finally back on the shelves and ready to wow again!
- Big, refined Washington Cabs like this easily go for north of $50, but for supporting Dave every step of the way, he’s bringing you this grandest of Washington wines for a fraction of that. Cheers!
- Patrice Grasset is a 3rd generation winemaker and a lifelong resident of the Loire, where they make the most famous French whites in the world. But what's to stop him from going to Bordeaux - to make the most famous reds...?
- Nothing, because he has YOUR backing! With your help, your French expert traveled to the most expensive red wine region in the world – and harvested a mix of rich Cabernet and Merlot for this impeccable blend.
- Now you're getting bona fide Bordeaux for $12.99! Will you be one of the lucky Angels to nab a rare bottle?
- David's classic Lake County Cab pulses with plush, indulgent dark fruit flavors of ripe black cherry, backed by a lavish touch of oaky spice and a rich, rustic smoothness from luxurious barrel-aging.
- Lake County is Napa Valley's northern neighbor – where premium Cab grows in vineyards rooted in rich volcanic soils. With David’s vast Wine Country expertise, he knows better than anyone the incredible potential this region holds... and wines like this Cab are here to prove it.
- The last vintage of this Cabernet took home a glorious Gold medal from one of the year’s biggest competitions – now it’s back for another stunning vintage and the Angel rush is on! Grab a bottle (or a few) while it lasts!
- Eponina was Wayne’s first Angel-funded sparkling wine ever – now it’s returning and more elegant than ever, with delicate layers of fruity finesse and oh-so-fine bubbles you won’t be able to resist!
- Wayne knows a thing or two about sparkling. Before he came to work for you, he was head winemaker for the American branch of THE Moët Chandon, making some of the most famous sparkling wines in the world. Now he’s using all his expertise just for you!
- With your funding, Wayne sourced pristine grapes from cool-climate corners of California to bring you a delicate, perfectly balanced sparkling white brimming with bright fruit flavors and sporting a wonderfully smooth, silky texture.
- Antonio’s Tempranillo is as robust and decadent as they come! With your support, Antonio guides this wine all the way from the vine to bottle, using 100-year-old techniques passed down to him through generations of family winemaking and capturing the famously lush, full-bodied flavors of his home region in every drop.
- This Tempranillo has a triumphant story behind it. When a bolt struck and destroyed his winery, Angels funding helped Antonio rebuild – and he’s been able to make this bold Tempranillo every year since!
- Pour a glass of this delectable Tempranillo alongside herb-crusted lamb chops or a shared plate of tapas and sit back while your tastebuds tingle with joy.
- Each sip of this bold, elegant Cabernet is a smooth, mouth-filling dive into decadent dark flavors of jammy blackberry, with an impeccable silky finish that seems to last forever.
- Thanks to your support, brothers Nicholas and Marshall Miller sourced premium coastal Cabernet from top-tier vines in the Paso Robles region, where they've spent their lives tending some of California’s most famous vineyards.
- This plush, powerhouse Cabernet is the perfect reason to fire up the grill and indulge in a hearty helping of barbecue spare ribs or a savory, melt-in-your-mouth tri-tip. Yum!