Stefano’s Brunello di Montalcino is a velvety-smooth Italian wine dream (turned reality, thanks to you!). Your 100% Sangiovese wine is full of dark fruits and an elegant, toasty finish.
Your winemaker crafted your Brunello with hand-harvested grapes from beautiful northern Montalcino, aging your red in Slavonian oak for 2 years before aging in the bottle for 3 more.
- This is a legendary, limited-edition wine that follows specific aging requirements (and retails for $80+). But you're getting it pre-aged, ready-to-drink and for a steal! Pop a bottle open with a creamy, saucy pasta and set away a few more to age. You won’t regret it.
- Classic Cabernet that swings in with a wallop of berries, juicy dark plums, ripe cherries and toasty, tummy-warming spices.
- With solid rainfall following years of drought, these California vines developed full, lush grapes bursting with flavor – making David's latest Cab the richest, most sumptuous yet.
- This Cabernet just screams for a sizzling slab of beef - you can turn a simple piece of meat into a carnivore's fine dining dream.
- Full of soft-smelling flowers and juicy apples and pears, it’s possible this sparkling will transport you to a garden terrace overlooking the countryside. Heaven... We’re in Italian heaven.
- Paolo's passion for making wine is rooted in three generations of family winemaking – and with his vineyard smack-dab in the heart of Valdobbiadene, the region's epicenter for making Prosecco, this spumante is as real as it gets (thanks to our Angels, it's also a bargain price!).
- This is a star on its own (the last vintage sold out QUICK), but also dreamy with prosciutto and cheese. Or, do as the Italians do, enjoy it with a creamy dessert.
If you love elegant reds, this signature Italian grape might become your new fave! Your soft and velvety Barbera is full of juicy flavors like wild strawberries, black cherries, boysenberries and toasty spices.
Lodi's Mediterranean climate is ideal for growing intense, sun-ripened Barbera. And Karen tasted this red each day of fermentation, making sure flavors and textures were juuuust right.
- A luscious, silky-smooth Italian red like this was meant for grilled peppered steak or creamy mushroom risotto. Cin cin!
Thanks to thousands of rave reviews for his Shiraz, this Aussie superstar got funding to make you a blend that's bloody-oath DELICIOUS - full of juicy red fruits and a nice, toasty finish.
Your winemaker’s been itching to make a luscious, layered blend like this. "Bringing the wine to life in the winery's my favorite part... like building a custom car!,” he says. “I love the entire process.”
A smooth, tummy-warming red blend like this will bring dinners like rack of lamb and rich, saucey pastas to the next level.
- Luscious Zin, bold Petite Sirah, robust Cab, juicy Teroldego and inky Petite Verdot...hooo, boy! David made you an incredibly rich, layered red full of dark fruits and warm, toasted spices.
- And that masterful blending is why you get this sumptuous wine at a bargain price. You're giving David freedom to make the most impactful wine he can so you get the most bang for your buck!
- If you like bold, dry red wine with a chocolate-smooth finish, this could easily become your go-to table wine.
Imagine walking through Rome – alive, bustling and proud, surprises around every cobblestoned corner. That's David's vision for La Strada, his rustic layered red inspired by a day in the life of a busy Italian street.
There's just not that much Primitivo, Montepulciano, Aglianico, Barbera, Teroldego or Sangiovese in California. An Italian blend like this from the states?! It's cah-razy (and rare!). It's been a dream of David's to make something as special as this – and YOU made it happen.
The first time David brought in samples of this blend to taste, he came prepared – with loaves of bread and oodles of cheese. Take it as a hint: This wine is made for a big ol' meal. "It's Italian – it loves company!" David says. Buon appetito!
- Scott's trademark blend is back – but this year, it's packed with more juicy fruits, more extraction, and more insanely velvety textures – thanks to old-vine Syrah and sultry, inky Petite Sirah.
- This perfect storm of brooding black fruit, spicy oak and perfectly-rounded richness is Scott's "Tuesday wine," but we're drinking this wallop of intense blackberry jamminess every day. Kapow!
- The prickly warmth of a good pepperoni pizza complements this wild red wine in a completely mesmerizing way. Eat, sip, repeat.
- Smooth, sumptuous and rich old-vine Pinot Noir, harvested from the breezy oceanside hills of Santa Barbara County.
- Rick let nature do its best work and made your elegant Central Coast red with minimal intervention – after harvest, he gathered up all of his grapes into oak barrels, and let every delicate fruit flavor build to a crescendo of smoky dark cherries. Mmmm.
- This is a rich, complex Pinot (and a gold medal winner!) – so silky, lush and round, it'll wrap you in warmth like a winter sweater. If you're hankering for perfect holiday wine, you've found it.
- Your Classic Californian Chardonnay is full of refreshing white peach and apple flavors with a soft, toasty creaminess – thanks to a gentle barrel fermentation under Jac's watchful eye.
- Angel funding allowed Jac to source his grapes from a great vineyard in the heart of Alexander Valley. This fruit has character - and great balance!
- This Sonoma Chard is perfect with a beautiful salmon fillet. If that sounds delicious to you, keep a bottle of this around for your next rich fish dish.
- Last year's vintage received a Double Gold medal in the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition - that's the highest medal they award!