About the wine
An exquisite Chardonnay from your 100-point winemaker
- This is Sonoma County Chardonnay at its finest, for casual and serious drinkers alike. Flavors like ripe pear and bright green apple are cradled in sweet toasty oak, giving it an unforgettable finish. Mmm. One sip is impossible!
- Thanks to your support, Mitchell ventured into northern Sonoma – where the Russian River and Dry Creek converge – to secure magnificent fruit from a 7th generation family-owned vineyard.
- Mitchell's minimal use of new oak aging gives this wine a seamless flow of freshness and richness. And it's yours for an incredible deal!
This wine needs a month or two in bottle to settle down. It will age many years if you choose to lay it down. The optimal drinking window is 2022-2032.
Pull this wine out of the fridge 15-20 minutes before serving. No need to decant. Enjoy how this wine evolves and unwraps its layers as it warms in your glass.
I love sipping this wine while enjoying a wide section of meats and cheeses, honey, apple, pears and melons. A killer charcuterie board with triple-cream Brie will complement this wine beautifully.
Meet the winemaker - Mitchell Masotti
- Mitchell Masotti earned his stripes on the winemaking team at one of Napa's most exclusive wineries – Bevan Cellars. After earning 100 points on bottle after bottle, there was something else Mitchell wanted to see on a label – his name.
- Now he's making his own dream wines – top-shelf classics with his own powerful punch. He’s starting off with what he knows best and going for Napa’s biggest catch – Cabernet!
- With your support, Mitchell is ready to bring Angels the best craft luxury wines from Napa and Sonoma without the sticker shock – you’ll never pay the $100 price tag these wines usually carry.