All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
Stephen’s deep, dark Cabernet packs a powerful punch of ripe berry and juicy red plum flavors cradled in toasty oak spice – a taste of the good life, Millier style!
Angel support kept Stephen on his home turf in California’s Calaveras County, where he harvested primo Cabernet (and a smidge of Petite Sirah for extra oomph!) from a single vineyard he knows like the back of his hand – Hay Station Ranch in the Gold Rush town of Murphys.
Stephen says drinking this Cabernet is a “spiritual experience” – and at your unbelievable Angel price, you can stock up and enjoy this spirited red on a frequent basis – alongside Stephen’s favorite pairing, steak frites.
- Scott crafts his Cabernet with his hallmark no-holds-barred style – densely packed with intense black and red fruit flavors that lead to a long, luxurious finish.
- Your support helped Scott travel back to his winemaking roots in the Andean foothills southwest of Mendoza, where sandy soils and lots of sunshine help Cabernet develop a uniquely ripe, vibrant character.
- Your funding gave Scott carte blanche to make this special-edition Cabernet – your reward is a rich red with your Angel-exclusive savings!
- This blend of Tuscany’s world-famous Sangiovese with Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot is sheer, luxurious power.
- Toscana Gold is just the kind of wine Stefano’s famous for making at some of Italy’s top wine houses (like Solaia). Now he’s making it just for you.
- Every vintage holds a 90% rating or higher – will 2020 be the year a regal Italian Riserva takes home a perfect score? Angels will tell!
- This Angel-favorite Cab is a fruit basket of delights – plums, blackberries and black cherries – that spent nearly a year barrel-aging (that's what gives it nice spice!)
- With Angel funding, Sharon unlocked access to several Paso Robles vineyards that specialize in growing rich, ultra-ripe and intense Cabernet.
- For a prime example Central Coast Cab that truly over-delivers, this wine is for you. And it comes with extra $15 savings just for being an Angel!
Dripping with flavors like ripe cherry, juicy red plum and a touch of toasty oak, this red is for fans of bright and bold reds. It’s Tempranillo done the Millier way!
With your support, Stephen harvested Tempranillo from the award-winning Liberty Oaks Vineyard located in the Jahant subregion of Lodi, whose climate and soils are perfect for growing Tempranillo.
Stephen says, “My Legend Series Tempranillo displays all the hallmarks of a great wine. That should be enough for anyone.” In Stephen we trust. Stock up on this limited release while it lasts.
- With classic Napa flavors like ripe black cherry, chocolate and savory oak spices, this is the silky-smooth, barrel-aged beauty you’ve come to expect from Matt.
- With your funding, Matt harvests Cabernet from top-tier vineyards across Napa – this year, the majority came from highfalutin Rutherford – a historic region that’s famous for some of the finest Cabernet in the world.
- Matt knows his way around Cabernet – and he’s bringing his 9th exclusive vintage to you for a song. Get a few bottles of this crowd pleaser without the high Napa price tag.
- Once a year, Stephen makes a special blend of his most popular Black Label Cabernet and turns it all the way up with sultry dark fruit flavors like black cherry and raspberry with a touch of vanilla from toasty oak aging – it’s a real holiday treat!
- Just when you thought Naked’s best selling Cabernet couldn’t get any better, thanks to your support, Stephen can give it a little extra oomph and TLC in the cellar for this winter edition each year.
- "Even though this is one of my most popular specialty bottlings each year it is surprising how many people miss out on it and have a life filled with regret. Don't be sorry," says Stephen. Grab this Cabernet while you can!
- This Cabernet is one of David’s most popular wines with Angels and critics alike – with flavors like ripe black cherry, juicy black plum, vanilla and sweet oak spice, it’s no surprise why.
- You helped David get some of the finest Cabernet from Lodi’s neighboring wine appellation - Clarksburg - and age it in French oak barrels for just the right balance of power and smoothness.
- Angels swoon over every vintage – this Cabernet has a 90% lifetime rating! It’s a Naked classic that will sweep you off your feet time and time again.
- This savory Australian Shiraz is full of lively red fruit flavors and a warming touch of peppery spice.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Jen could blend her pick of Shiraz from a trio of vineyards across her home region of Victoria, including the famed Heathcote region – one of Australia’s premium Shiraz hotspots.
- With a 91% lifetime rating, tens of thousands of thumbs-up Angel reviews and your exclusive savings, this crowd-favorite Shiraz never stays on the shelves for very long. Take Jen’s advice and “grab some today for your taste of Australia!”
This elegant Cabernet is wrapped in bold, dark berry flavors with a velvety finish that’s second to none.
Having spent their life tending some of the most famous vineyards along California’s coast, these brothers are finally putting out wine with their own name on the bottle – and it’s Angels like you that made it all possible!
Nicholas and Marshall’s Cabernet is the perfect excuse to bust out the grill. Some spicy sausage links, a few bacon-loaded burgers and you have a match made in heaven!