- Matt’s Napa Valley Cabernet is as classic as they come. Decadently layered with indulgent dark berry flavors, a touch of toasty oak and a hint of spice, this silky-smooth, barrel-aged red is quintessential Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best.
- With Angel support, Matt sourced cream-of-the-crop fruit from a series of high-end vineyards sprinkled throughout the Napa Valley. A majority of the fruit came from revered vines nestled in the historic Rutherford AVA – home to some of the finest Cabernet in the entire world.
- Get a bottle of the top-selling Napa Cab on the site before it’s gone for another whole vintage – with a lifetime rating of over 95% and +23,000 Angels who would eagerly buy it again, it won’t be around for very long at all. Get a bottle (or a few) while you still can!
- Angels couldn’t get enough of Luis’s debut of Reserva Capital – so he’s bringing it back for a glorious second vintage, loaded with all the lush, mouth-filling dark fruit flavors and finesse that Angels love. Luis has made Portuguese perfection – again!
- With so much Angel support behind him, Luis took this chance to show off the finest, freshest fruit from his family’s vineyards in the capital region of Portugal, blending them like only he can into one jaw-dropping red masterpiece.
- This mighty, soulful red is unforgettable all on its own, but pair a glass or two with a dinner of melt-in-your-mouth lamb and mushroom risotto and sit back for the flavor fireworks!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This sultry and smooth Black Label red blend is drenched in dark berry and red fruit flavors, with Stephen’s signature rich, long-lasting finish that’s made this red an Angel-favorite every single vintage.
- Your support helped Stephen bring together six stunning red varieties growing in mountain vineyards nestled in the heart of Calaveras County, and blend them seamlessly for what he calls “a Bordeaux-style red with a unique Calaveras twist.”
- Stephen says this luscious red goes great with all kinds of sauce-based dishes. Personally, he’s partial to a slow-simmered cassoulet with its combination of richly flavored meats and beans that perfectly complement this wine’s layers of juicy flavor.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- David’s most beloved, luxurious Cabernet returns! This powerhouse red from the Angel-funded King of Clarksburg is overflowing with luscious dark fruit flavors, a touch of toasty oak and an elegant smoothness you just have to taste to believe.
- Your funding gave David the winemaking freedom to take the finest fruit from his all-time favorite region, Clarksburg, and deliver you a gloriously powerful Cab, refined to perfection with his signature finesse.
- Angles swoon over every vintage of David’s masterpiece Cab, giving it a 90+ rating every time he makes it. It’s a true nakedwines.com classic that’s ready to sweep you off your feet
- Matt’s impeccably rich, smooth Paso Cabernet is steeped in unbelievable elegance from the first sip to the very last. It's a bounty of bright red and black fruits, coupled with a touch of oaky spice – a perfect 10!
- Thanks to your funding, Matt could source this luxurious Cab from a single vineyard on the east side of Paso Robles, where warm days and cooler nights let the fruit ripen perfectly to bring you flavors with mind-blowing intensity, depth and complexity.
- Matt’s been making this powerhouse red for Angels since the very beginning – a whopping seven vintages ago! Safe to say, if any winemaker has achieved Paso perfection in a single wine, it’s Matt with this glorious Cabernet!
- This classically rich Napa Cabernet is overflowing with luxurious layers of dark fruits, from black cherry to blueberry, with a backbone of decadent toasty oak and barrel-aged spice.
- When your funding opened the door to high-end grapes grown right in the heart of Napa, Richard pulled out all the stops to craft you the kind of elegant, powerhouse Cabernet you deserve.
- After blending in just a touch of Cabernet Franc to give your Cab a juicy jolt of additional power, structure and depth, RIchard treated the wine to generous barrel aging in lavish French oak barrels for a signature silky sheen you won’t be able to get enough of.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Meet Dave’s most luxurious Cabernet to date – it’s a true powerhouse, dripping with decadent dark fruits and a profound, elegant smoothness. This mighty red is flush with fruity freshness and a refined smoothness thanks to generous oak barrel-aging.
Thanks to Angel funding, Dave harvested beautifully complex grapes from a pair of vineyards in Washington’s Columbia and Walla Walla valleys, bringing you the very best of the Evergreen State in one decadent, Reserve Cabernet.
This Cabernet single-handedly achieves a new level of elegance for Northwest wines and Dave has you to thank for it! Reward yourself with a bottle (or several) of your biggest, boldest Washington red to date – you’ve earned it.
- A velvety punch of bold black cherry, dark plum and a complex, long-lasting finish make this one elegant Cabernet you can dive into any night of the week.
- Your funding helped Yian select high-end grapes for this Cabernet Sauvignon from a pair of prestige vineyards in Paso Robles, and give your wine extra love in the cellar, including a generous bit of barrel-aging in French oak.
- Thanks to you, this classically smooth Cabernet “truly represents how good Paso Robles’ wine can be,” Yian says. Score yourself a bottle while it lasts – you deserve every drop!
- Each sip of this rich, cozy red wraps you up in a luxurious blanket of intense cherry and blackberry flavors, tinged with a soft hint of mocha and barrel-aged spice.
- Powerhouse Shiraz is Barossa Valley’s calling card and your funding helped Adam pick out the best of the region's best grapes. You even helped him generously age his wine in large French oak barrels for a full year to bring you the best example of world-class Barossa Shiraz.
- Your Shiraz is the perfect cold-weather comfort to sip all on its own while bundled up beside a roaring fire. Or, if you want to make a meal of it, use a splash of this robust red to braise some hearty beef cheeks, throw in some herbs and you’re in heaven!
Dave's refined Cabernet brings you mouth-filling layers of dark fruit flavors like blackberry and cherry that unfold with all the finesse his Washington wines are famous for.
Thanks to your support, Dave harvested this Cabernet from one of Washington’s top vineyards, nestled in the heart of Columbia Valley, where high-end Cabernet grows like a charm thanks to warm, sunny days.
When he’s not in the winery perfecting high-end Washington Cabs, you can usually find Dave out fishing. But while he naturally recommends pairing fish with most of his wines, he’ll be the first to tell you, this powerful red was made for steak.