- Stefano’s crowd-favorite Toscana Gold is a beautifully-layered balancing act between deep and dreamy dark fruits, a sheen of silky smoothness and an unforgettably lavish, long-lasting finish.
- This classic blend of Tuscany’s world-famous Sangiovese with Cabernet and Merlot is what’s known as a “Super Tuscan”-style wine of sheer luxurious power. It’s the kind of wine Stefano’s famous for making at some of Italy’s top wine houses. Now he’s making Tuscany’s top wines just for you!
- Nothing pairs better with a true hallmark Tuscan wine than a regional delicacy, "crostini Toscani" – thin, lightly toasted bread slices topped with hearty chicken pâté. Delizioso! After all, when in Tuscany...
- Matt’s Napa Valley Cabernet is as classic as they come. Decadently layered with indulgent dark berry flavors, a touch of toasty oak and a hint of spice, this silky-smooth, barrel-aged red is quintessential Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best.
- With Angel support, Matt sourced cream-of-the-crop fruit from a series of high-end vineyards sprinkled throughout the Napa Valley. A majority of the fruit came from revered vines nestled in the historic Rutherford AVA – home to some of the finest Cabernet in the entire world.
- Get a bottle of the top-selling Napa Cab on the site before it’s gone for another whole vintage – with a lifetime rating of over 95% and +23,000 Angels who would eagerly buy it again, it won’t be around for very long at all. Get a bottle (or a few) while you still can!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- David’s most beloved, luxurious Cabernet returns! This powerhouse red from the Angel-funded King of Clarksburg is overflowing with luscious dark fruit flavors, a touch of toasty oak and an elegant smoothness you just have to taste to believe.
- Your funding gave David the winemaking freedom to take the finest fruit from his all-time favorite region, Clarksburg, and deliver you a gloriously powerful Cab, refined to perfection with his signature finesse.
- Angles swoon over every vintage of David’s masterpiece Cab, giving it a 90+ rating every time he makes it. It’s a true nakedwines.com classic that’s ready to sweep you off your feet
- This robust Australian Shiraz packs a velvety punch of blackberry, blueberry and a dapple of spice, with a soft, silky smoothness that carries every flavor through to a long, juicy finish.
- Your funding helped Adam source this superb Shiraz from a pair of top-notch dry-farmed vineyards in a small, revered corner of world-famous Clare Valley, one of Australia’s oldest wine regions that your winemaker also proudly calls home.
- Thanks to your support, Adam was able to give this Aussie Shiraz an extra bit of love, and aged it all in lavish French oak barrels for 18 months, giving every layer of refined flavor an added touch of finesse – all just for you.
- Stefano's luscious Toscana is a new kind of Italian powerhouse red. With your help, Stefano started with the kind of big, bold red the Tuscan region is famous for, then gave it a silky smoothness that’s almost too easy to sip.
- You gave Stefano the chance to redefine what powerfully fruity Italian reds could be, so he brought together high-end Sangiovese from the hills of Tuscany and artfully blended it with juicy Merlot and sultry Syrah from coastal vineyards to bring you this reinvented Italian classic for a song!
- It's true, a lot of wine goes great with pizza – but this Toscana was practically made for a fresh-from-the-oven slice topped with crumbled sausage, olives and gooey mozzarella cheese. Sip, chomp, sip, repeat. It's the most luxurious Friday night you'll ever have.
- Ben's truly outdone himself with this one – this intense, organically-grown red is generously loaded with deep, dark berry fruits and a decadent dash of spice to round it off. Yum!
- Every wine Ben creates is a complete knockout, and this lavish red is no exception. Made with premium Syrah and Grenache from hillside vineyards in the heart of Southern France, this top-notch red is the creme-de-la-creme of Ben’s wines – and it’s all thanks to you!
- Pair this red up with some slow-roasted pork and rich, buttery mashed potatoes, gather a few of your favorite people to share it with and you’re all set!
- This juicy, jaw-dropping red is loaded with sultry flavors of brooding dark fruits gliding over a mouth-filling smoothness that’ll make you swoon.
- Stephen sourced your robust red from certified sustainable vineyards deep in the heart of Lodi, where some of the finest Petite Sirah in the state grows.
- Your champion winemaker suggests sipping this rich red with hearty, savory dishes like BBQ-smothered ribs, or, for just a snack, pour a glass alongside a plate of sourdough slices and the cheese of your choice, then sit back and enjoy.
- Patrice Grasset is a 3rd generation winemaker and a lifelong resident of the Loire, where they make the most famous French whites in the world. But what's to stop him from going to Bordeaux - to make the most famous reds...?
- Nothing, because he has YOUR backing! With your help, your French expert traveled to the most expensive red wine region in the world – and harvested a mix of rich Cabernet and Merlot for this impeccable blend.
- Now you're getting bona fide Bordeaux for $12.99! Will you be one of the lucky Angels to nab a rare bottle?
- Overflowing with opulent, rich smoothness, dollops of dark fruits and a touch of toasty oak, this is primo Pinot from Sonoma’s coveted Russian River Valley, brought to you by the 8-time Winemaker of the Year who knows it best.
- With your funding in his back pocket, Daryl set out for a trio of high-end vineyards nestled in the land of Sonoma’s most premium Pinot, procuring you the finest fruit he could find and aging it in French oak for a stunning, satiny-smooth richness.
- Daryl used to make $800 bottles of wine in Australia, but now he’s making his absolute dream wines from the heart of Sonoma Pinot country - all thanks to you! Treat yourself by scooping up a bottle (or two) of this perfectly-aged Pinot.
- This stunning, sultry Syrah strikes the perfect balance between decadent, savory dark fruit flavors and a rich, robust smoothness, giving it a plush, powerful sheen of pure elegance from start to finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Uco Valley expert Mauricio could use the very best Syrah grapes from a high-elevation vineyard in Argentina's most famous region, to bring you a bold, powerhouse red that captures the valley’s finest flavors.
- After masterfully blending and fermenting his high-end Syrah, your support even let Mauricio give this wine an extra year of aging in lavish French and American oak to bring out that extra-special touch of spellbinding complexity.