- Your Reserve Cab is overflowing with bold, power-packed flavors like plummy red fruits, brambly wildberries, rich dark chocolate - and silky-soft textures, thanks to 1 year in oak barrels.
- Coni harvested grapes from the Maule Valley, a region nestled against the Andes - where sun-soaked days and chilly nights let grapes develop juicy, robust flavor.
- This red begs for a sizzling steak. Let it open up and breathe while you pull together a marinade - then give yourself a nice, well-earned pour by the time you start to grill. You're an instant pro.
- Every wine Ben creates is a complete knockout, so we asked him to get his hands on some extra-special grapes to make this super-premium wine. If you're a fan of Mr. Darnault's wines, this is the Holy Grail.
- He's really outdone himself with this organically-grown red, packed with ripe, crushed dark berry fruits and a naughty slice of spice to round it off. Yum.
- Grab some slow-roasted pork (make sure the crackling is nice and crispy), a bit of rich mashed potatoes, and several bottles of this.
- Single-vineyard, velvety Napa Merlot – popping with lively berries and spice and smooth richness, thanks to some snazzy French oak aging. If that's not a classy red wine, what is?!
- With your support, Matt accessed a special estate property along Atlas Peak – a famous Napa sub-appellation with high elevation and hard granite soil. That makes the vines grow sturdy, tiny grapes that produce super concentrated flavors and give your wine great depth!
- Napa Valley Merlot from this vineyard is usually $50-70+ per bottle - but you've got the inside track. Make this red a holiday gift to yourself. You've earned it!
- David's rich and robust Cab EXPLODES with complex flavors - that's what you get when you harvest grapes from vineyards surrounding a volcano!
- Lake County is Napa's northern neighbor - where you can get Wine Country flavor for incredible value. David says it has incredible potential... we 100% agree.
- Before you, David made wines for legendary Wine Country brands, including Duckhorn and Gundlach Bundscu. Wines with his kind of finesse easily sell for $30+ - but you'll always get an insider price for making them possible!
- The last vintage won a Silver at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition! Get your hands on this award-winning wine (that costs less than $15!) – before it's sold out...
- Katie made you a silky blend of Carignan, Grenache and Syrah – all harvested from rare vines (at least a century old!) in the tiny French village of Tuchan. This is really something special!
- When vandals poured Katie's entire year's vintage down the drain, she turned to us. Angels helped to get her back on her feet - so this sensational wine is exclusive to you!
- This is an iconic wine in the making from an incredible winemaker YOU supported first. But Katie only makes it in tiny quantities - so it's never around for long.
If you’re craving the boldest style of Napa wine – the type of power-packed, pungent red that makes world-famous Cabernet taste like an appetizer, you’ve hit the jackpot with Camille’s Cab Franc.
- Harvested from extremely tiny grapes (smaller the berry, bigger the flavor!) from vineyards perched high in Napa’s eastern hills, this wine was treated to all sorts of high-end winemaking techniques – like hot fermentation – to bring out soft and supple flavors and added richness.
...and to think, without Angels, her dream project would’ve never existed. Camille lost 100% of her grapes to devastating wildfires in 2017 – but you gave her special funding to start again. This saucy Cabernet Franc is your well-earned reward!
This robust, power-packed Petite Sirah is dripping with juicy dark fruits, blackberries and warm, toasty spices – thanks to a 9-month snooze in new French oak barrels.
Sharon harvested grapes from Creston Valley, a cool-climate region in Paso Robles where the fruit hangs on the vine a little longer than usual – developing rich, concentrated flavor.
You don’t want to miss getting your hands on this smooth, luscious, small-production red! Open this Petite Sirah a few hours before grilling up a juicy tri-tip to taste the layers of flavors multiply!
She's spent years at boutique cult wineries, crafting $150+ Cabs – and now, Camille's used her connections to buy gorgeous Napa Cab from a luxury producer – and make it for YOU instead.
Hand-harvested from premiere hillside vineyards in the heart of Napa, Camille smoothed out this top-shelf red in French Oak barrels for a whopping 20 months. That's what gives this special vintage its luscious complexity, juicy swirls of dark fruit and silky-smooth texture.
...and to think, without Angels, her dream project would’ve never existed. Camille lost 100% of her grapes to devastating wildfires in 2017 – but your special funding gave her the chance to start again. This limited-edition Napa Cabernet is your well-earned reward!
Camille’s made cult Napa Valley reds that sell for $150 a pop. Now she’s bringing you a world-class Cab with the biggest savings yet, flowing with layers of berries, currants and warm spices.
- Your winemaker harvested Cabernet from the nutrient-packed volcanic soils of Mount Konocti for rich, decadent flavor – then aged the wine in toasted French oak for soft, velvety texture.
- Camille treated this special Cabernet to all the same luxury as her cult Napa Cabs - but because you made it possible, this extravagant treat is yours for less than $15 a pop!
- Last year's vintage scooped up a whopping Double Gold at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition (yes - there's such a thing as DOUBLE Gold!). Sip in some dynamite, award-winning bliss!
- For decades, Napa Valley has dominated the Cabernet market as one of the world's greatest big, bold and juicy growing regions.
- Matt's an extremely well-connected winemaker in the Napa Valley – he's spent time overseeing winemaking at Beringer, Stags' Leap and others. So he pulled a few strings and got access to some of the most insanely sought-out fruit there is. But there's a catch...
- He harvested fruit from vineyards so famous, we'd normally have to pay $5,000 just to put their names on the label. Matt decided NOT to pay $5,000 for bragging rights so you get the same $8,000/ton fruit (and 96%-rated wine) for a ridiculously good price.
- Last year's vintage won a prestigious Double Gold in this year's San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – you can expect the same level of caliber in your Reserve Cab this time around!