- This citrusy white will be a huge hit this spring and summer with its zippy flavors of green apple, kiwi and Asian pear—and a nice long finish!
- The majority of this fruit comes from a vineyard Chris owns—that Angels helped him buy!— in Willamette Valley, the first he has farmed himself from start to finish. “The fact that I now own a piece of this is astonishing,” he said.
- Pinot Blanc is rarity in this part of Oregon—most vineyards are planted to Willamette's #1 export—Pinot Noir!—but your support gave Chris the chance to grow a special tiny parcel of a fresh white you'll love. Scoop it up quickly while it lasts!
- Punched up with vibrant, lip-smacking flavors like passionfruit and puckery citrus, Rod perfectly captures what world-class New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc is all about.
- With your funding in his back pocket, Rod took his Sauv Blanc expertise to the North Island's Hawke’s Bay region, harvesting from five idyllic vineyards to bring you this mouthwatering white.
- Consider this Reserve the creme-de-la-creme of New Zealand’s most famous export. Only a few cases to go around this year, so scoop it up while you can!
- This light, crisp Sauvignon Blanc brings you a thirst-quenching burst of zesty tropical flavors, with a lively freshness that’s made it a favorite of more than 11,000 Angels!
- For your Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, Ben harvested grapes in the cool of the night from a pair of his very own family vineyards, bringing you a whirl of juicy fruit flavors and signature fresh, citrusy elegance.
- This is easy-drinking New Zealand Sauv Blanc from across the globe – for less than $13 a bottle! Bring home a bottle of this Marlborough refresher before our stash runs dry!
- This fruity, fresh Sauvignon Blanc balances vibrant tropical fruit with a tangy burst of citrus that play off each other perfectly before winding down into a long, lingering finish.
- Your support helped this superstar 8-time Winemaker of the Year craft this dream white wine from his own beloved vineyards in Australia’s revered Adelaide Hills region – now it’s yours for a song.
- "It's simply delicious and mouthwatering,” Daryl says. "Summer in a glass!” Bring home a bottle (or several) and taste this wonder from Down Under yourself.
This light Sauvignon Blanc brings you a harmony of bright, fresh fruit flavors for the perfect easy-sipper.
With Angel support, Jacqueline had her pick of prestige Sauvignon Blanc to bring you this crisp, stellar white from some of the highest-quality corners of Sonoma.
This wine is ready to join you and a cheese board on a sunny afternoon, bust out a chilled bottle for the perfect thirst-quenching apéritif.
- This fresh French white is as refreshing as it is rare, with bright fruit flavors, a twist of citrus and a crisp, thirst-quenching finish.
- Picpoul de Pinet is a rare white grape native to one part of the south of France (Pinet, in fact). And it's blessed with a natural crispness that makes it a perfectly clean, refreshing white.
- Ben uses your Angel funding to get exclusive access to grapes from his favorite grapegrower high up in the Mediterranean hillsides – in return he brings you this fruity, refreshing white wine for just $11.99!
- This crisp, light Sauvignon Blanc is a food-friendly easy-sipper buzzing with bright tropical fruit flavors and a zesty touch of citrus.
- With over 40 harvests under his belt, D.H. is one of the most well-connected winemakers in the business and a pro at scouting out the best deals each vintage. With help of your funding, he can bring Angels thirst-quenching treats like this refreshing Sauvignon Blanc for an absolute steal!
- D.H.'s go-to dinner pairing with this fresh, lively white wine is a little grilled chicken with fresh pesto pasta. Bring home a bottle or two and try it for yourself!
Ben's lively, refreshing white wine is everything you want in a thirst-quenching summertime sipper, with lush layers of fruity flavor like peach and melon, backed by a zing of tangy citrus that lingers on the delicate finish.
- This lavish white is practically bottled South of France sunshine, thanks to Angel support that helped Ben source impeccable Chardonnay and blend it with a touch of Vermentino for a ripe, juicy Minervois masterpiece.
- Sip this white on a lazy, sunny afternoon and let the swirls of light and juicy berry flavors carry you away on a wave of relaxation.
- David's the king of luxurious whites, and this Sauv Blanc fits the bill – it's rich and lush, toppling with bright flavors like ripe peach and melon.
- He's used to working with expensive fruit from Napa – but with your help, David made his signature ritzy Sauv for a killer price. The trick? Harvesting grapes from up and down the coast of California instead of sticking to one region.
- Dive into a chilled bottle of David’s elegant Sauv while diving into shrimp tacos loaded with fresh, creamy avocado. It’s a tantalizing combo!
- It’s aromatic and juicy—think fresh red berries and crisp pear—perfect for spring and summer. Franc selected grapes from one of the coolest areas of Napa’s Carneros region near the San Pablo Bay to make this delicate sipper.
- This isn’t your mother’s Pinot Gris/Grigio! Franc took a chance on making this in the traditional Italian method, fermented on the skins to give it a pale orange hue. Franc couldn’t have done it without Angel support.
- This is a rare, one-of-a-kind gem. Once it's gone, it's gone.