- This refreshing white wine is a sleek, thirst-quenching punch of zesty tropical flavors, with a crisp liveliness that proves why Ben’s top-rated Sauvignon Blanc is a favorite of more than 8,000 Angels!
- For your Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, Ben harvested grapes in the cool of the night from a pair of his very own family vineyards, bringing you a whirl of juicy fruit flavors and signature fresh, citrusy elegance.
- This is a crisp, complex New Zealand Sauv Blanc from across the globe – for less than $13 a bottle! Bring home a bottle of this Marlborough masterpiece before our stash runs dry!
This show-stopping Sauv Blanc is a white wine lover’s paradise – vibrant, fresh and overflowing with seriously refreshing citrus and lush, mouth-filling fruit flavors.
Karen says instead of being hands-on in the winery, she chose to let the quality of this top-tier Lodi fruit do the talking. But this white thirst-quencher doesn’t just talk – it sings!
Karen says just pair this easy sipper up with a dinner of grilled asparagus and fish tacos and you’re in flavor heaven.
- A burst of bright tropical fruit, florals and tangy citrus give way to a mouth-filling smoothness and a crisp, thirst-quenching finish in this quintessentially fresh and zesty New Zealand white wine.
- With your support, Mike went straight for the high-quality grapes of Marlborough on New Zealand’s south island and sourced this Sauv Blanc from a pair of low-yielding vineyards, meaning each grape is packed with extra depth, complexity and deliciousness just for you!
- Your support even helped Mike treat this Sauvignon Blanc to a bit of extra time fermenting on its lees, to give it the fullest texture and balance that New Zealand Sauv Blanc is famous for. Now it’s yours to savor to the last drop!
Each sip of this crowd-pleasing refresher is a crisp, lively mouthful of tropical fruit and apple flavors, with a squeeze of juicy white peaches. It's an absolute Angel-favorite – one sip and you’ll instantly know why.
If there's one place your Angel funding goes the furthest, it's South Africa. Your support gives the super-talented father-son team of Stephen and Jamie de Wet full access to the country’s finest fruit exclusively for your superb Sauvignon Blanc.
Whether you're pairing it up with a declious meal (grilled lemon and herb chicken is a must) or simply sipping away a relaxing afternoon or evening, this is the bottle you deserve to have on hand.
- Adam’s bright, crisp Clare Valley Riesling is more vibrant than a South Australia sunset, shimmering with fresh lemony citrus and light floral flavors, all delicately woven together with a long, thirst-quenching finish.
- Clare Valley is arguably the top Riesling region in the whole Southern Hemisphere and winemaker Adam Barton calls this revered valley home. Thanks to you, Adam sourced high-end grapes from older vines in a small sub-region of the valley and sealed all their signature flavors into this dreamy white wine.
- This lively style of Riesling is meant to be enjoyed young, while its complex layers of flavor are their freshest. Chill this one down as soon as it reaches your door and make it a top-tier Riesling kind of evening!
- This light, crisp sipper is a must-try for fruit-driven Chardonnay lovers – bright flavors of apple and pear are the stars of the show in this mouthwatering white wine, balanced perfectly throughout a luscious, long-lasting finish.
- South African specialist Johan Kruger sourced this Chardonnay from a low-yielding older vineyard in the heart of the Western Cape region and skipped the barrel aging to let the site’s complex, concentrated fruit flavors come through to the fullest in the finished wine.
- Johan’s a Stellenbosch expert, carrying on his family’s winemaking legacy with the help of your funding. Now with your support, he can get dibs on the region’s most sought-after grapes and turn them into wines for you that show off South Africa’s best side.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- An irresistibly refreshing Pinot Grigio loaded with bright, ripe fruit and delicate floral aromas.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate. He night-harvested the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible!
- Drop a couple bottles of this in the ice bucket, then throw some lemon and thyme marinated chicken on the grill. Everything else will take care of itself.
- If you were only going to sip one crisp white wine all summer, David’s light and fruity Sauv Blanc would be the perfect choice. It’s positively dripping with luscious tropical fruit flavors and a zesty touch of citrus that make it almost impossible to put down.
- With Angel funding and his years of California winemaking expertise, David set out to make a lip-smacking Sauv Blanc using some of the best fruit he could find and taking a hands-off approach in the winery to let every sumptuous flavor shine through.
- Pair this scintillating white sipper up with a decked out cheese board and crackers while you whip up a meal of ceviche and fish tacos and you’re golden.
This vibrant Vermentino is unbelievably light and refreshing, with mouthwatering bursts of citrus and flashes of bright fruity flavor.
Summery and bright, this single-vineyard Carneros white is the taste equivalent to frolicking through a meadow. And it’s so Italian in style - heaps of flavor, freshness and character.
Wines like this are why the Glaabs are one of Sonoma's most innovative winemaking teams – and now Angels are helping them keep running when it matters most.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Mauricio’s Sauvignon Blanc is a crisp, elegant refresher straight from South America, dripping with bright fruit flavors and a tangy twist of citrus.
- Your support helped Mauricio harvest grapes from high up in the Vista Flores region of Argentina's Uco Valley, where conditions are ideal for growing crisp, world-class Sauvignon Blanc.
- Mauricio says this fresh and fruity Sauvignon Blanc is pure bliss paired with Asian food. Enjoy a glass alongside your favorite Thai food or even Chinese takeout. Yum!