Mike’s juicy Sauvignon Blanc is loaded with fresh, citrusy flavors and ends with a light, crisp finish - it’s what warm summer evenings were made for.
From 90+ point wines to heading up a top New Zealand winery, Mike’s earned his share of merits. But making wine for Angels is what he loves most – 'cause you let him craft his dream wines.
Enjoy Mike’s delicious Marlborough Sauv with an oversized bowl of lemon and garlic prawns – then mop up those juices with a hefty wedge of fresh, crusty bread.
- Picpoul de Pinet is an incredibly rare grape native to one part of the south of France (Pinet, in fact). And it's blessed with a natural crispness that makes it a perfectly clean, refreshing white.
- Ben uses his Angel funding to get exclusive parcels of grapes from his favorite viticulturist high up in the Mediterranean hillside, making your fruity, refreshingly crisp white. The kind that's picked up trophies at the Sud de France Top 100!
- This is a quintessential seafood wine that'll impress everyone at the table – doubly so if you can pronounce the fancy French name (hint: peek-pool de peen eh).
- Fresh and sippable with a zingy punch and elegant texture, this crisp single-vineyard white packs lush tropical fruit flavors and the kind of bright zip that makes New Zealand white wines such classics.
- Your favorite New Zealand winemaking family, the Parishes, blended together 75% Sauvignon Blanc and 25% Pinot Gris to craft this first-ever specialty white with grapes carefully selected for the perfect ripeness from the family’s very own Dunnolly Vineyard in North Canterbury.
- Angel funding gave the Parishes the creative freedom to make this white wonder exactly the way they wanted from their own grapes. Wines like this are one-of-a-kind treasures that would never even exist without you!
- Bustling with fresh citrus and juicy summer nectarines, Gerd’s perfectly-balanced Pinot Gris will make you want to sink into a sun-warmed adirondack chair and stay put for hours.
- Gerd tended to his vineyards around the clock, treating your grapes with plenty of care – then gave the wine plenty of time on the lees to add brilliant texture and body to this refreshing Pinot Gris.
- Gerd recommends sipping on this dry white alongside a light and savory dish, like grilled fish with a creamy, lemony sauce... but we also think it’s simply divine with fish tacos or fried chicken.
- Jen’s light, citrusy Sauvignon Blanc pulses with fruity tropical flavors, like juicy kiwi and tangy lemon, all wrapped up in a gloriously refreshing finish that’s as crisp as they come.
- “My Rebel Sauvignon Blanc is all about the freshness,” Jen says. For this white’s zippiness and depth, she blended cool-climate fruit from her home turf in Victoria, South Australia with Sauv Blanc from warmer, top notch vineyards right next door on the border of New South Wales.
- Jen worked tirelessly to preserve every bit of flavor and make this Sauv sipper as thirst-quenching as possible. Grab a bottle and make a toast, first to your Queen of first-rate Aussie wines – and then to yourself, for supporting her every step of the way!
- Top-rated Sauv loved by more than 5,000+ Angels! This refreshing white is bursting with a punch of zesty tropical flavors. If you think a margarita will quench your thirst...
- For your Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, Ben harvested grapes in the cool of the night from Awatere and the Wairau Valley for a whirl of both rich, juicy fruit flavors and fresh, almost-herbal, citrusy elegance.
- This is a crisp, complex New Zealand Sauv from across the globe – for less than $13 a bottle! Grab this Marlborough masterpiece before our stash runs dry!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- An aromatic white brimming with zesty lemon and bright juicy peach. David’s cool California Sauv is a warm-weather essential.
- Your funding allowed David a long, cool fermentation so he could coax out all the delicate aromatics from the fruit. The result is a deliciously complex white that you get for a song.
- Sip on this citrusy Sauvignon Blanc while nibbling on crackers topped with goat cheese, smashed garden peas, and if you're feelin' fancy, a sprig of mint.
- You have a new favorite wine – you just don’t know it yet. This beautifully-balanced white is glimmering with crisp flavors like apple, pear, and a touch of melon. Between the delicate texture and refreshing finish, white wine doesn’t get better than this!
- Pinot Blanc’s still a bit of an undiscovered gem here in the States, but it’s super popular in the Pfalz region of Germany (Gerd’s home – and the area that’s responsible for growing this majestic grape) – so you’re getting this rare and luxurious white for an insane deal.
- Pour a lightly-chilled glass of this delightful white with fresh grilled fish and veggies. Instant bliss.
Only a third-generation French winemaker could make such a crisp, creamy Sauvignon Blanc like this. The light and juicy fruit flavors and soft, fragrant aromas will have you smitten.
Patrice is a well-connected winemaker who loves making elegant, refreshing whites like this your everyday drink – and for a stunning price, thanks to Angel funding.
Break open a crusty baguette, spread on a dollop of rich brie or soft and creamy goat cheese – and drift away on a cloud...
WE'RE NOT SURE
- With its vibrant citrussy backbone and bright refreshing finish, Karen’s Lodi Sauv is the mesmerizing white you need for sun-soaked weekends on the deck.
- All the fresh flavors inside are thanks to Karen picking grapes at just the right time - in the middle of the night, when the air is crisp and cold and all the juice is locked inside. Thank goodness this passionate winemaker is willing to start work at 3 AM!
- Karen’s Sauv slips down famously with Baja style fish tacos – load them up with creamy avocado and fresh lime, then sit back and dream of la playa.