- This refined Sauvignon Blanc is flush with lively, intensely fruity flavors, woven with Patrice Grasset’s signature finesse for a world-class French white wine with a clean, refreshing finish every Angel deserves to savor.
- Your funding helped Loire Valley native Patrice harvest pristine Sauvignon Blanc grapes from the Loire’s Touraine region, showcasing the complex, fruity character that’s made this corner of France one of the most famous Sauvignon Blanc hotspots in the world.
- This crisp white marks Patrice’s first Sauvignon Blanc exclusively from the revered Touraine region – and he can’t wait for you to try it! “Thank you for making this wine possible,” Patrice says. “A toast to you!”
- This fine French white is a seriously elegant refresher, with refined fruit flavors like peach and pear, balanced by a zippy streak of citrus and a clean, crisp finish.
- This world-class white comes from the east end of Loire Valley, where some of the best Sauvignon Blanc in the world grows. Your funding gives Patrice the golden ticket to his choice of fruit from this high-end corner of France.
- This elegant white plus a few oysters is a match made in heaven, but nothing pairs better with a serious Sancerre than goat cheese straight from the Loire Valley, if you can get your hands on some.
With a wave of refreshing fruit flavors like vibrant pear and melon, Scott’s Pinot Gris is a summer sendoff from the Pacific Northwest.
Thanks to Angel funding, Scott can harvest fruit from his choice of vineyards throughout Oregon, bringing together the bright, crisp character of Willamette Valley fruit with the rich complexity of grapes from the South.
Serve this Pinot Gris alongside a warm, sunny day – and life is a peach. “It’s a crowd pleaser!” he says.
- Make this light, refreshing Pinot Grigio your easy-drinking summer staple – it’s full of bright, luscious fruit flavors, like juicy green apple or pear, with a delicate, mouthwatering finish.
- Thanks to your funding, legacy Italian winemaker Paolo Sacchetto was able to harvest this Pinot Grigio from his choice of top vineyards in his world-famous home region at the foot of the Alps, where the cool, breezy climate allows Italy's finest white wine grapes to grow.
- Next time you’re kicking back for a sunny afternoon on the patio, make it a taste tour of northern Italy with each sip of this mouthwatering white!
- Zesty and zippy, with bright citrus and fruity flavors, Nova’s Reserve Riesling packs a distinctly crisp dry finish that makes it the perfect summer refresher.
- Nova selected her Riesling from vineyards spread across the Finger Lakes region where brisk, cool conditions let this delicate white grape develop its intricate, complex flavors to the fullest.
- While many Rieslings are known to fall on the sweeter side, Nova crafted this Reserve Riesling in a dry style to maximize the fresh, fruity character that the Finger Lakes does so well.
- This light and fruity Sauvignon Blanc is as crisp and refreshing as it gets, with juicy, vibrant fruit flavors, a splash of citrus and a lush, mouth-filling finish.
- Your funding helped Karen spotlight the high-quality grapes of her choice from select family-farmed Lodi vineyards just down the road from the winery where she works. She watched these grapes ripen perfectly all through the growing season – now she’s turned them into the perfect thirst-quencher just for you!
- Karen says just pair this easy sipper up with a dinner of grilled asparagus and fish tacos and you’re in flavor heaven.
- Light and citrusy with a bright, crisp set of fruity flavors and refreshing finish, Katy and Justin Michaud’s Washington Sauvignon Blanc is an easy-sipping, summery delight every Angel deserves to try.
- Your funding helped this Washington winemaking power couple source their Sauvignon Blanc from a pair of primo Columbia Valley vineyards, balancing the tastebud-tingling citrusy character from a cooler valley corner with the more fruity and tropical flavors in the riper grapes from a slightly warmer pocket.
- For a zippy Northwest sipper you can savor all summer, Katy and Justin’s Sauvignon Blanc is just the ticket. Grab a bottle and complete any picnic or afternoon sunbathing on the porch.
- Fresh and lively, with a balance of juicy, bright fruit flavors and a splash of citrus, this thirst-quenching Spanish Verdejo is a must-try for your next sunny afternoon sipping poolside.
- With the help of your funding, winemaker Antonio Diez Martin selected the grapes for this traditional Spanish white from a single estate vineyard in Spain’s Rueda region, harvesting his fruit at night to keep the grapes nice and cool, preserving every layer of flavor just for your wine.
- This classic, easy-sipping white wine is hard to find outside of Spain, but with your support, Antonio can introduce Angels everywhere to this summer refresher for an absolute song!
- This light, refreshing Pinot Grigio is an irresistible summer sipper full of bright, ripe fruit flavors and delicate floral aromas.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate and night-harvesting the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible.
- Drop a couple bottles of this Pinot Grigio in the ice bucket and set out a platter of steamed clams and mussels. Everything else will take care of itself.
- This bright, fresh Pinot Grigio from your 2020 Winemaker of the Year Karen Birmingham is as easy-sipping as it gets, humming with juicy, mouthwatering splashes of lemony-lime flavor and a crisp, oh-so-lively finish.
- Your funding helped Karen source this Pinot Grigio from two top-notch vineyards set in the heart of the Sacramento Delta. Using a light touch in the winery, she worked to preserve every ounce of delicate fruity flavor and bring it all the way to your glass.
- This pristine Pinot Grigio is exactly what you want on hand for kicking back and relaxing on any sunny afternoon. As Karen says, “it’s the perfect white wine to drink every day!”