- This big and bold red is loaded with rich, plummy flavors that’ll make you swoon.
- Karen harvested this Petite Sirah in Clarksburg, a Cali region where high heat and cool fog make for very concentrated and rich flavors. What makes it “Reserve?” A nice long rest in French Oak. That adds a melt-in-your-mouth touch!
- Petite Sirah just screams for a big fat burger or a juicy rack of ribs. Make sure to give the wine a nice, long breather beforehand to really let the flavors open up.
- This vibrant Pinot Noir is a juicy, fruit-forward easy-sipper, complete with ripe cherry flavors, a backbone of toasty oak and a luxuriously smooth finish.
- With the help of your funding, Rick harvested this plush Pinot from his choice of breezy oceanside vineyards throughout the sunny hills above Santa Barbara and aged the wine in premium oak barrels for an extra lavish texture.
- This is a complex, acclaimed Pinot (it’s won all kinds of medals for past vintages!) – so silky and smooth, it'll wrap you up like a warm winter sweater. If you're hankering for the perfect holiday wine, you've found it!
- This rich, juicy red blend captures the generous character of this famous French valley, packed with tart red fruits and wrapped up with a touch of toasty oak spice. There’s no place like Rhone!
- Your funding helped Ben craft this Angel-exclusive Rhone blend using Syrah and Grenache from his choice of Rhone Valley vineyards, where these two iconic red varieties grow best.
- There’s Côtes du Rhône – then there’s Côtes du Rhône Plus! To put that extra bit of finesse on this already refined red, Ben aged it for an additional 8 months in oak barrels. Now it’s yours to savor!
- This vibrant Grenache hums with bright, tart red fruit flavors like ripe cherries and raspberries and just a soft trace of spiciness on the smooth, lingering finish.
- Your funding helped Derek source high-end Grenache from one of Sonoma’s most unique organically-farmed vineyards in Dry Creek Valley, tended by a legacy grape growing family dedicated to famous Mediterranean grapes.
- Derek’s been working with this vineyard for years and was finally able to spotlight one small block of this high-end Grenache. It’s an extremely limited production, with only 200 cases available – scoop up a bottle now!
- This Zin packs a powerful punch of robust dark berry flavors, a melt-in-your-mouth smoothness and a deep, lavish finish.
- Thanks to your support, Sharon could harvest fruit from her choice of Paso Robles vineyards and age your wine a full 9 months in expensive French oak barrels for a generous extra touch of richness.
- By investing in Sharon, you get the expertise and precision that only comes from crafting thousands of wines over the years – in return you get wines like this Zinfandel designed specifically to your tastes.
- This Merlot puts red berries and cherries centerstage. It's a vibrant, pleasurable red from five Victoria vineyards... including one of the Pfeiffer family's own!
- To top it off, Jen aged portions of her Merlot in French Oak barrels to round out its texture and flavor, while keeping the fresh fruit intact.
- Quality Merlot like this for $10.99? That's a wheel of a deal – and a special thank you from Jen to Angels, for helping bring world-class Australian reds to wine drinkers everywhere.
- This award-winning Pinot Noir is a delicate, fruit-driven delight full of bright red fruit flavors like ripe, juicy cranberry, that last and last through the long, lavish finish.
- With your support behind him, Derek sourced pristine hand-picked grapes from a single vineyard deep in the heart of Anderson Valley, where Pinot ripens evenly and steadily thanks to warm, sunny days and cool nights.
- Wines from this caliber of vineyard easily start at $40 a bottle, but for empowering Derek to work with some of the best Pinot in Wine Country, you get this regional specialty with an exclusive $13 Angel savings!
- Antonio’s Tempranillo is a fruit-forward red Spanish classic loaded with dark fruit flavors from blackberry to plum and crafted using 100-year-old techniques passed down to him through generations of family winemaking.
- This Tempranillo has a triumphant story behind it. When lightning struck and destroyed his winery, Angel funding helped Antonio rebuild – and he’s been able to make this every year since!
- Pour a glass of this stunning Tempranillo alongside a decked out cheese plate or a shared plate of tapas and sit back while your taste buds tingle with joy.
Your luscious, rich red is back! And it's flowing with soft, juicy fruit flavors like bold cherries with enough spice to add a little pep to your step.
Your 30-year wine expert knows just how to make you the perfect Pinot. "This is a classic Pinot that doesn't need other varietals blended into it for intensity," he says. "It's got a silky textural feel with a nice, long finish."
A bottle with this much finesse should sell for double... but when you fund winemakers directly, it's a whole 'nother story! Grab a bottle that you helped create!
- With layers of luxurious red fruit, a touch of spice and rich, velvety smoothness, this single-vineyard Pinot Noir from a Double Gold winemaker is the wine every Angel deserves.
- Derek has his own perfect parcel of Pinot — a vineyard he leases in California's renowned Anderson Valley. Thanks to you, he can care for these Pinot vines personally to ensure every world-famous flavor is just right.
- “I've made single-vineyard Pinot Noirs that have sold for $99 a pop...and they sold out fast,” Derek says. “This wine is just as good at a fraction of the cost. Wiley is a world-class vineyard and the proof is in the bottle!”