- Generous, intense red berry and dark cherry flavors punctuate this Pinot’s satin-smoothness, all wrapped up in an extra sheen of elegance thanks to 10 months of barrel-aging in French oak.
- Your support gives Matt access to high-end, hand-harvested grapes from Sta. Rita Hills vineyards that he chooses based on their ideal microclimates, vine age and having only the very best vineyard management.
- Nestled along California’s Central Coast, the Sta. Rita Hills region produces some of the most sought-after Pinot on the West Coast, and you give Matt first dibs on the region’s best fruit each year. For that, you get a special $17 Angel savings on top-quality Pinot from a legendary winemaker!
- Sultry Zin, bold Petite Sirah and powerful, robust Cab pack this delectably rich, juicy red full of dark fruits and warm, toasted spices, making it a soul-warming sipper you won’t want to put down.
- David’s masterful blending is why you get this sumptuous wine at such a bargain price. You're giving this legendary winemaker the free reign to make the most delicious wine possible with the very best deal, so you get the most bang for your buck!
- If you like bold, dry red wine with a satin-smooth finish, this could easily become your go-to dinner table wine for any night of the week.
- Your Syrah is juicy and ripe, full of rich flavors like cherries, plums and wild, brambly blackberries. Deeee-lish!
- This champion wine hails from the heart of Paso Robles – it’s Sharon’s home base, and a region famous for extreme temperature swings and a long growing season. Paso’s radiant afternoon sun and cooling coastal winds make for full-bodied, ripe reds.
- Thanks to your support, Sharon’s able to bring this award-winning Syrah back for yet another stunning vintage! Grab a bottle (or a few) of this downright delectable Paso red and cheers yourself for making it possible!
- Powerfully bold and dripping with juicy, brooding dark fruit, Stephen’s Shiraz is a rich, mouthwatering red with velvety smoothness for days.
- Stephen’s beloved Lodi region is a bit off the beaten path, but a little exploring and you can easily come across sensational, world-class reds like this sultry Shiraz for an absolute steal.
- Open this luscious red and let it breathe for a few minutes while you set out a cheese board and patio chairs. Then all that’s left is to sip, relax, repeat.
This rich, sumptuous Malbec is practically swimming in refined, luscious dark berry flavors and exquisite silky-smoothness from a little aging in French oak barrels.
With your support behind her, Karen got her hands on the ripest grapes with ultra-concentrated flavors from a single premium Malbec vineyard in the heart of Lodi – and turned that fabulous fruit into a truly decadent red, just for you.
It's the kind of wine that shows exactly why Karen is your Winemaker of the Year! Pour yourself a glass and celebrate having one of the best winemakers in the world working for you.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stephen brings you this classic California Cabernet with a delicious dive into dark berries and cherries leading into a long, complex finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, your 3-time Winemaker of the Year was able to personally select a single estate vineyard in Lodi with the best grapes possible for bringing out this Cabernet’s fullest colors and flavors – just for you!
- This luscious red can easily hold its own against other California Cabernets, at a value hard (impossible?) to beat. Stephen plans to sip it with a grilled bone-in rib-eye on the side – he suggests you do the same!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Dave pulled out all the stops for this dreamy and daring new red, blending the fruity flourishes and soft spice of Tempranillo with the dark, elegant flavors of Cabernet, putting together an original red blend that’s bound to be on every Angel’s must-try list.
- This is a truly unique wine that only Angels could have made possible. Tempranillo is especially hard to come by in Washington, but with your help, Dave found the perfect fruit growing in a small vineyard on the warmer side of the Walla Walla Valley. Then you helped him score some prized Cabernet from a Columbia Valley vineyard he’s been working with for well over a decade.
- A little artful blending with Dave’s meticulous touch and voilà – this ingenious new red was born! A wine this rare from a winemaker like Dave is sure to draw a crowd as soon as it’s released – grab a bottle (or several) and don’t miss out!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Sorry, this wine is available exclusively to the Angels who helped make it happen. To find out more about becoming an Angel, click here.
- This juicy red is exactly why Angels picked Karen as their 5th Annual Winemaker of the Year. It's robust, rich and chock full of unforgettably bright berry and dark fruit flavors so refined you’ll be thinking about every sip for days to come.
- With Angel-funded access to the top fruit in all of Lodi, Karen’s got the golden ticket to making you the most ravishing Zin you’ve ever tasted.
- Thanks to your support, Karen was able to groom this wine into sultry, savory perfection with over two years of special care and attention in the winery. The only step left is for you to pop a bottle and enjoy!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is classic, smooth Santa Barbara Pinot Noir, humming with bright, delicate layers of juicy cherry and plum, all backed by a subtle earthiness and soft touch of oak.
- Thanks to your funding, Nicholas and Marshall Miller are able to source their choice of grapes from their family's own Central Coast vineyards, bringing you a luscious Pinot made with the best grapes from Santa Maria Valley down to Santa Barbara.
- A Santa Barbara red this vibrant and refined would easily cost north of $30 anywhere else. But for helping these 5th generation grapegrowing brothers finally make the wines of their dreams from their very own grapes, you get this gem for under $15!
- Hissteria lets Sharon shine at the very top of her blending game with a sumptuous mix of Merlot, Zinfandel, Malbec, Syrah and Petite Verdot that overflows with big berry flavors and a kick of spice that'll keep you coming back for more.
- Your funding gave this Central Coast savant a first-class pass to fruit from her favorite small vineyards in Paso Robles. Then to top it off, you helped her get ahold of some fancy French oak barrels to delicately age each portion of the blend.
- ...What does that mean for YOU? A rich and vibrant red that's lush, mouth-filling and packed with fruity finesse. Get a bottle fast – soon your fellow Angels will be on the prowl!