This intensely rich, fruity red is from your go-to powerhouse red winemaker. This Petite Sirah drips with sultry flavors of dark fruit and a touch of savory spice.
You gave Scott the chance to work with his long-standing friends who own and operate Gould Vineyards at the northern edge of Sonoma – it's some of the best old vine fruit in the valley!
Scott made sure this seriously smooth Sonoma red got every top-shelf touch imaginable including French oak barrel aging — and at a $20 Angel savings — you deserve a taste.
- This velvety Cabernet is bursting with a full set of refined, rich dark fruit flavors, all rounded off with an easy-sipping, velvety texture and a finish that lasts oh-so luxuriously long.
- With Angel’s backing her each step of the way, Sharon was able to source pristine Cabernet from a handful of top-notch vineyards in her beloved Paso Robles and beyond, then aged the wine for 9 months in French oak barrels to bring you an easy-drinking red for any night of the week.
- Chase this luscious Cab with a juicy cheeseburger – it's the perfect combo of saucy and rich flavors, toasted oaky spice and a punch of ripe fruit!
- This classic Cabernet is decked out with luscious dark fruit flavors, like ripe blackberries and cherries, that glide on a rich, mouth-filling texture leading into a long, luxurious finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, your 3-time Winemaker of the Year was able to personally select a single estate vineyard in Lodi growing high-end Cabernet to craft this decadent, powerfully fruity crowd-favorite red just for you!
- This generously rich Cabernet is a bona fide Naked classic, with 7 vintages so far and a lifetime rating of 94% from 45,000 Angels. With an unbeatable exclusive price of just $9.99, this is what being an Angel is all about!
- Sultry Zin, bold Petite Sirah and powerful, robust Cab pack this delectably rich, juicy red full of dark fruits and warm, toasted spices, making it a soul-warming sipper you won’t want to put down.
- David’s masterful blending is why you get this sumptuous wine at such a bargain price. You're giving this legendary winemaker the free reign to make the most delicious wine possible with the very best deal, so you get the most bang for your buck!
- If you like bold, dry red wine with a satin-smooth finish, this could easily become your go-to dinner table wine for any night of the week.
- Jen’s rich, ripe Rebel Cabernet Sauvignon is a Down Under classic, layered with decadent dark fruity flavors and a sleek, elegant texture from 9 months of barrel aging in French and American oak.
- Thanks to your support, Jen could harvest her choice of top-quality grapes from five premium vineyards in South Australia's Victoria region to bring her crowd-favorite Rebel Cabernet back for a whopping 9th vintage!
- Jen declares, “Starting off with great fruit is the first step in making a great wine!” You helped her snag some of the finest fruit Down Under, now the wine is all yours to enjoy. Grab a bottle and taste this unforgettable Cab that’s all thanks to YOU!
- This juicy, elegant Pinot Noir is a rush of ripe red berry flavors that glide across your tongue with silky smoothness, capped off by a big, toasty finish.
- Your support gave Sharon first dibs on exquisite Pinot Noir harvested from lush Edna Valley and Santa Barbara vineyards, which she masterfully blended and aged for 9 months in French oak barrels for an extra touch of finesse.
- Thanks to you, Sharon’s Cattoo Pinot is the cat’s meow! Her only ask: for a Pinot this layered and complex, make sure you give it about an hour to breathe before diving in, so you get every decadent nuance of flavor.
- This bold, full-powered Malbec is drenched in rich, mouth-filling dark berry flavors, woven together with a smooth, luscious texture from aging with French and American oak and a finish that lasts and lasts.
- With your support behind her, Karen selected her Malbec from a single premium vineyard in the heart of Lodi, sustainably farmed by fourth-generation grapegrowers – and turned that fabulous fruit into this decadent red, just for you.
- It's the kind of wine that shows exactly why Karen is your reigning Winemaker of the Year! Pour yourself a glass and celebrate having one of the best winemakers in the world working for you.
- This Zin packs a powerful punch of robust dark berry flavors, a melt-in-your-mouth smoothness and a deep, lavish finish.
- Thanks to your support, Sharon could harvest fruit from her choice of Paso Robles vineyards and age your wine a full 9 months in expensive French oak barrels for a generous extra touch of richness.
- By investing in Sharon, you get the expertise and precision that only comes from crafting thousands of wines over the years – in return you get wines like this Zinfandel designed specifically to your tastes.
- Dark cherry flavors and a lush, velvety texture abound in Stephen’s Lodi Merlot. This juicy red is a crowd-favorite among Angels, with an average 91% rating over 7 vintages.
- With the help of your funding, Stephen sourced his Merlot grapes from a single estate vineyard in the heart of Lodi, letting the fruit hang on the vines just a bit longer than normal to develop a rich cast of extra-concentrated flavors.
- This is the kind of meaty red wine you want to guzzle with homemade pizzas. Whether you’re going with spicy Italian sausage, or salt-laced anchovies, it’s gotta be a slice in one hand, Stephen’s Merlot in the other.
- Rich and powerfully fruity, with bold, juicy, brooding dark fruit, Stephen’s Shiraz packs a lavish, velvety punch, with a soul-satisfying finish that lasts and lasts.
- Stephen’s beloved Lodi region is a bit off the beaten path, but a little exploring and you can easily come across sensational, world-class reds like this sultry Shiraz for an absolute steal.
- Open this luscious red and let it breathe for a few minutes while you set out a cheese board and patio chairs. Then all that’s left is to sip, relax, repeat.