- This GOLD-winning, Angel-favorite French white brings you refreshing crispness and light, bright fruit flavors like honey dew melon with every sip, layered over a silky-smooth finish you won’t be forgetting any time soon.
- With your help, Patrice could source 100% of this wine from France’s famous Vouvray region, home to some of the most celebrated Chenin Blanc in the world.
- For one of the best French white wines out there, look no further than this stunning sipper from the one and only Patrice. He’s bringing back the latest vintage of this Angel-funded smash hit for an absolute song!
- Treat your tastebuds to a crisp, mouthwatering refresher from star Oregon winemaker Chris Baker. This lively Pinot Gris brings you a splash of bright fruit flavors, from green apple to melon, that glide along into a smooth, oh-so-satisfying finish.
- Your support gave Chris special access to a trio of top vineyards nestled in the heart of Oregon’s world-famous Willamette Valley – in return, he’s bringing you this luscious Pinot Gris loaded with layer after layer of bright, fruity complexity.
- This fresh Oregon white is the ideal easy-sipper for your next lazy, warm afternoon basking in the sun. Just make sure you bring home enough to last you all summer – this is one world-class white that won’t be in stock for long.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Crisp and lively, with ripe tropical fruit flavors and a racy streak of citrus, this is everything you expect in a classic Sauvignon Blanc, brought to you by Ondine Chattan and Daryl Groom – two of Sonoma’s most iconic winemakers.
- Sauvignon Blanc grows like a charm in the Russian River Valley, and Ondine and Daryl have a long-standing connection to some of the region’s best. With the help of your funding, they're able to share this easy-sipping favorite with Angels everywhere.
- With over 50 years of experience between them, if you want anyone making you a crisp, thirst-quenching Sauvignon Blanc from this coveted corner of Sonoma, it’s Ondine and Daryl. Bring home a bottle and see why!
- This crisp, thirst-quenching white is a DOUBLE GOLD-winning Sauvignon Blanc from two of your winemakers who do it best. When you fund Ben Darnault and Rod Easthope to combine their expertise, magic is bound to happen – in the form of this light and refreshing fruit-driven white, with a mouthwatering freshness and long, lush finish.
- Angels voted for Ben and Rod to team up and bring you this wondrous white, combining their decades of shared expertise making top-tier Sauv Blanc. Ben found the pristine fruit basking in a French vineyard, and Rod knows how to make Sauv Blanc’s tropical flavors sing like no other – the rest is history!
- Pair this endlessly refreshing white with a plate of oven-baked asparagus drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with melted Gruyere cheese – you can’t go wrong!
- This refreshing GOLD-winning white is overflowing with juicy, citrusy flavors. It’s easy to see why this Chenin Blanc is the most popular Angels have ever funded!
- With your support, Alex harvests the lion’s share of this Chenin from revered older vines in Clarksburg, where cool Sacramento Delta breezes mellow out the hot days, giving the grapes delicate, complex flavors that unfold in your glass.
- With back-to-back 90+ ratings, gold medals and Best in Class trophies, Alex's Chenin Blanc is a truly celebrated wine. She says this vintage may be the best one yet! Scoop up a bottle and taste for yourself.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bright and crisp, with vibrant fruit flavors of ripe green apple, pear and juicy white peach, this Chardonnay is all about easy-sipping freshness minus the buttery flavor of your average California Chardonnay.
- Nicholas and Marshall used Angel funding to select top-grade Chardonnay from their choice of Santa Barbara vineyards to bring you one of the most refreshing whites on California's Central Coast.
- The Brothers Miller have made the perfect summery white for sipping with a meal of fresh seafood, preferably on a sunny deck surrounded by friends – get yours while supplies last!
- This vibrant Viognier is a true South of France staple, with lush ripe apricot and zingy citrus flavors, balanced with the variety’s signature rich, creamy texture that’s made it a summer favorite of over 7,500 Angels.
- Your funding helped Ben select high-quality Viognier nestled along the coast of southern France, where cool Mediterranean breezes help the grapes ripen nice and evenly with every layer of juicy flavor intact.
- Viognier is the kind of refreshing white French wine that’s best enjoyed while it's young and fresh. Ben's advice: indulge in a glass of this elegant easy-sipper as soon as possible!
- This thirst-quenching Sauvignon Blanc brings you a harmony of bright, fresh fruit flavors in every sip, from luscious, ripe peach to juicy melon. For the perfect easy-sipper to have on hand all summer, you’ve come to the right place!
- With Angel support, Jacqueline had her pick of prestige Sauvignon Blanc to bring you this crisp, stellar white from some of the highest-quality corners of California.
- This wine is ready to enjoy on arrival, Jacqueline says, paired of course with a sunny afternoon, a cheese or two and even a delectable spring salad.
- Starting off with stone fruit flavors, along the lines of peach and nectarine, with a little side of tropical flavors and a flash of citrus, this Riesling’s fruit is balanced by a crisp, bright texture and long, refreshing finish.
- Katy and Justin Michaud are your go-to experts of Washington, with insider knowledge of the state’s best subregions and vineyards for world-class Riesling. Thanks to your funding, they’re able to share this crowd-favorite white wine with Angels everywhere.
- This is the whopping 8th vintage of Riesling that this Washington dream team has made for Angels, and a follow-up to last year’s Double Gold medal-winning vintage. Bring home a bottle and try the Riesling Angels and critics are raving about!
- Richard’s acclaimed Chenin flows with fruity flavors of crisp melon, citrusy key lime, tropical passionfruit and mango. This easy-going white wine is a summertime staple if there ever was one.
- Your funding gives Richard first pick from grapes grown by a fourth-generation farming family in Clarksburg, California – it’s the cool-climate cousin of Lodi, with the perfect conditions for growing high-end Chenin.
- “Chenin Blanc is so pure and light with delicious fruit flavors and aromas,” Richard says. “It’s great on a hot day by the pool and is terrific with a wide variety of foods.”