All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
- If you like drinks served with a fresh lemon twist, Pinot Gris is for you. Crisp and juicy with zip and zing, this elegant, award-winning white will always dazzle and delight.
- With your funding, Chris was able to hand-pick the vineyards he liked and make you a spectacular Pinot Gris that really shows off the cool-climate, slow-ripening region of Willamette Valley.
- Chris says your Pinot Gris makes the perfect dinner companion. If you open it while you are cooking, have a second bottle in the fridge because it may not make it to dinner otherwise!
- This chic Chenin is light and bright, with flavors like ripe honeydew, juicy peach and nectarine plus a dash of zesty lemon.
- With Angel funding, Patrice – your Loire Valley expert – harvested primo Chenin to show you “the greatness of this grape" in his native France.
- This sipper goes with nearly everything – Asian and vegetarian dishes, sautéed chicken, hearty pork chops, creamy cheeses – even the French confectionery treat, petits fours. Bon appétit!
- Alex's refreshing Chenin Blanc is overflowing with juicy, citrusy flavors. It’s easy to see why it’s the most popular Angels have ever funded!
- With your support, the core of this Chenin Blanc comes from revered older vines in Clarksburg where cool Sacramento Delta breezes mellow out the hot days, giving the grapes delicate, complex flavors that unfold in your glass.
- With 90+ lifetime ratings, gold medals and Best in Class trophies galore, Alex's Chenin Blanc is a truly celebrated wine. Scoop up a few bottles and taste for yourself!
This French-Kiwi dream collaboration bursts with mouthwatering citrus and juicy tropical fruit flavors – when you fund Ben and Rod, c’est magnifique.
You voted for 2 award-winning winemakers – a French expert and New Zealand champion – to bring you this worldly white, combining their decades of expertise. Ben found the pristine Sauvignon Blanc in a French vineyard, and Rod knows how to make its flavors sing – the rest is history!
Pair this endlessly refreshing white with a plate of oven-baked asparagus drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with melted Gruyère – you can’t go wrong! Bon appétit.
- Oodles of Angels and critics LOVE this citrusy and peachy Riesling (with a touch of sweet!) year after year. One sip and you will, too.
- As Washington locals, Katy and Justin have the inside track on the top Riesling vineyards in Columbia Valley. With your funding, they take their pick of the very best!
- Each vintage of this slightly sweet Riesling takes home more awards than the last! Go on – try the Riesling everyone has been raving about for 9 years.
This crisp white wine is a smooth and easy-sipping South African refresher swimming in refined tropical flavors of juicy guava with a silky smoothness. We suggest you keep a bottle in your fridge 24/7.
Chenin Blanc is easily South Africa’s most famous grape, and thanks to your funding, Stephen and his son Jamie were able to source exquisite fruit to bring you this stunning example of their homeland’s most-loved white wine.
This Angel-favorite Chenin is seriously delectable on its own, but if you're looking for a snack... you can't go wrong with a plate of Camembert cheese!
Bright, fresh flavors like juicy citrus and ripe peach lead the way to a crisp, mouthwatering finish that lingers until the next sip.
Your funding gave Mike dibs on top-quality Pinot Gris, hand-picked from low-yielding vines in New Zealand’s famed Marlborough region, where this delicate white grape boasts intense fruit flavors.
Whether you’re after a thirst-quenching white wine to enjoy all on its own, or a great pairing for lighter dishes like seared scallops – Mike’s Pinot Gris is the wine for you.
Carmen’s lively Chenin Blanc is a crisp, light refresher humming with scrumptious mouthwatering citrus and juicy green apple.
Thanks to your funding, Carmen gives this vibrant white special treatment from its start on meticulously tended vines through delicate fermenting in stainless steel tanks for exquisite freshness.
“This is just a great wine to have for any occasion,” Carmen says. Looking for a top-tier example of South Africa’s most famous grape that over delivers on quality and value? This is the Chenin for you!
- Sam’s rich and silky Australian white wine is steeped in bright, fresh, fruity flavors of ripe peach and apricot, backed by a delectable touch of citrusy orange blossom.
- With your support behind him, Sam sourced pristine grapes from a trio of vineyards sprinkled throughout South Australia, where Viognier develops big, bold, concentrated flavors.
- This delicate sipper is made to be enjoyed on arrival, but Sam says you can also stash a few bottles away and open them over the next year or two to taste how the flavors gracefully evolve.
- Bright and bursting with zesty fruit like citrus, guava and passionfruit, this is a vibrant refresher you can’t resist. Pass the oysters, please.
- Angel funding helped Claudia and Bill harvest grapes from top-notch vineyards in the cool, coastal Awatere Valley of New Zealand’s Marlborough region, to bring you this mouthwatering sipper.
- This wine is a labor of love for your New Zealand powerhouse winemaking couple – an ode to their favorite region in the world and named after their daughter, Sylvia. Fewer than 300 cases of this exist – get a bottle while you can!