WE'RE NOT SURE
Now this crisp Columbia Valley white is the catch of the day! Full of cool, juicy melon flavors and a lick of citrus, it’s just oh-so refreshing.
Dave knows all of Washington's best nooks and crannies, like the Columbia basin – its super-dry weather, hot sun and wickedly-chilly nights help grapes like Sauvignon Blanc ripen low and slow and develop vibrant flavors in the glass.
Washington Sauvignon Blanc is downright delicious, but it's hard to find out in the world. Thanks for supporting Dave on his quest to introduce more Angels to the great Northwest – this $9.99 price is your reward!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Yian’s Pinot Grigio is bright and lively, with scintillating flavors like sun-ripened peaches and a nice, clean finish. Grab a book, a spot in the sun and toss this in the cooler for an instant vacation!
Your new Paso Robles winemaker sought out grapes from California’s lush, Central Coast – fermenting juices extra cold and slow to capture all the vibrant flavors for your refreshing Pinot.
This zesty white calls for a big bowl of fresh ceviche and extra-crunchy tortilla chips… are you drooling yet?
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is classy cool-climate Pinot Gris with the benefit of a lovely, warm 2018 summer. It's got every New Zealand trademark – fresh, crisp, dancing with zesty fruit.
- Harvested from the Waipara region, Nicky & Peter's crisp white is fresh and full of personality, with loads of juicy apricot and pear flavors in the glass.
- We say it a lot (but it's true) great wines are made in teeny tiny quantities, and this Parish Pinot Gris is no exception. Stock up on a few special bottles from a gorgeous harvest – while you have the chance!
Tend to turn your nose up to buttery Chardonnay? Give Rick’s a try – his unique, unoaked white is overflowing with fresh fruit flavors like ripe nectarines, tropical fruit and a touch of golden honey.
With Angel support, Rick gathered grapes from a cool hillside vineyard off California’s Central Coast, fermented them cold for vibrant flavor and aged the wine on lees to give your crisp Chardonnay the perfect amount of creaminess.
Only a winemaker with 30+ years of experience could bring you a luxurious white like this – and Rick’s thankful that you let him! Pour a frosty glass of this refreshing Chardonnay with fresh-grilled lemon cod, kick your feet up… and call it a day
- A bright and lively mix of Verdelho, Pinot Grigio, Semillon and Grenache Blanc - with a finishing kiss of Chardonnay that ties it all up in a lush bow.
- With your funding, Sharon traveled across several Central Coast regions to find just the right grapes for this blend. "Paso produces bright flavors like pineapple and ginger," she says, "Monterey carries the citrus," and "Livermore Valley brings in ripe flavors like yellow peach and mango."
- Chill a bottle for Sunday brunch and serve alongside lox and bagels slathered in fresh cream. It's the purr-fect combo.
- Lush, lively and packed with tastebud-tingling flavors of ripe, juicy peach and nectarine, this delicate white sipper is just the thing for those hot summer afternoons in the shade.
- With the help of Angel funding, Yian scoured California’s sunny Central Coast for the most picture-perfect Pinot Grigio she could find, then carefully crafted this delectable white to show off every scintillating flavor to its fullest.
- A white wine this zesty calls for a big bowl of fresh ceviche and extra-crunchy tortilla chips… are you drooling yet?
- For some of the finest, freshest and most elegant French white around, you’ve come to the right place! This luscious white is loaded with ripe, refined flavors and a crispness that’ll keep you refreshed even on the hottest summer day.
- Your support helps Patrice source some of France’s most prized Sauvignon Blanc from the famed Pouilly-Fumé region of the Loire Valley. In return, he’s pleased to bring you this mouthwatering white for an absolute song.
- The only catch about this dazzling white is that it’s seriously limited – Patrice could only make a few hundred cases, and they’re bound to fly out of the door. This is one fresh French masterpiece you don’t want to sleep on.
- Take one sip of Jacqueline’s heavenly Sauvignon Blanc and be serenaded by a whole harmony of bright, fresh fruit flavors from luscious, ripe peach to juicy melon. Summer sipping never tasted so good!
- With support from Angels, Jacqueline had her pick of prestige Sauv Blanc to bring you this crisp, stellar white from some of the highest-quality corners of California.
- This wine is ready to enjoy on arrival, Jacqueline says, paired of course with a sunny afternoon, a cheese or two and even a delectable spring salad.
Drenched in ripe bananas, baked apples and sweet peaches, this fresh, fruity white is your refreshing answer to those long, hot summer days ahead.
Rick lets these grapes from the Santa Ynez Valley's famous Camp 4 Vineyard speak for themselves - with minimal handling, these grapes can grow wild (and develop rich flavors to match). His philosophy? Make the grapes do the work! “Don't screw it up and you can't go wrong,” he says.
Rick made this ready to drink now, but says you can also age it for up to 5 years to transform some of the flavors. Serve up with grilled pork chops and roasted butternut squash drizzled with honey for full effect.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This sunny Chardonnay drips with vibrant flavors of ripe green apple, luscious pear and mouthwatering white peach that shine through without the buttery flavor of your average Chard – this is one’s all about fresh fruit and refreshing crispness.
- Nicholas and Marshall used Angel funding to scour esteemed vineyards in the Santa Maria Valley and Santa Barbara County and found the most immaculate, perfectly ripened Chardonnay on the whole Central Coast – just for you!
- The perfect summery white for sipping beside savory seared ahi tacos or crispy, mouthwatering fish and chips. Thirsty yet?